Known Lurkers, who do not post.

system13

Dennis Bassboss said:
Nothing will change???
I have and I will always respect you and your opinions system 13 maybe you should respect others opinions as well.... now could you change my name for yours into that quoted post...With all my respect I can!
Lets call it a day and try to make a fresh start,all of us.

Fair enough Dennis.
I for the most agree with you...let me just say that I respect other people opinions,although one couldn't say that from my previous post,true,but I'm gutted with this pointless counting of lurkers. :dang:
They may be genuine as well,not automatically some thiefs as they were called.
I say give them the benefit of the doubt.
Back to the drawing board.

gsobier

Maggie:

I'd like to share with you too but it would break the rules:bawl: here posting E-Mail Addresses... ...at one time, this forum didn't have those rules it has now.

Regards,
George:)
Maggie said:
I just wanna know, "HOW COME I NEVER GET ANY E-MAILS??"

:p: You guys have ALL the fun!! :D

Brad

so tell me George

How did you get them since your register date is post email availability? Were you a member bfr under a diff name? Are these silly questions? :notme:

gsobier said:
Maggie:

I'd like to share with you too but it would break the rules:bawl: here posting E-Mail Addresses... <snip>...

Beaker

Re: so tell me George

Brad said:
How did you get them since your register date is post email availability? Were you a member bfr under a diff name? Are these silly questions? :notme:
Programmers are very resourceful. Honestly, I was surprised how he found it. ;)

Brad

George, you were joking, right?

gsobier said:
Posters: ... <snip> ...

Have you ever heard the saying "you can run but, you can't hide:lol:"?
just lurk (the same as stealing if you didn't know better) and don't POST! :no:
If you're afraid of your 'work' being stolen why post it in an open forum?
Also, if there's something worth stealing on this board pls show me, I haven't found a way to make money from anything posted so far. Whose picks are the most profitable? Nah ... I won't play that game, that dog don't hunt.

The way I see it this board is about info exchange and entertainment, members sharing freely if they so desire and if not, so what? Shaming them into posting won't work in my opinion, but may drive some away.

I guess gone are the times when we used to have fun chasing ppl who broke the rules by posting addys, etc. Now it's open season for lurkers? Hmmm ... maybe I should re-read the rules and see where it says that members must post ...

ps. I took the liberty of modifying the color/size of the quote

Last edited:

gsobier

Re: so tell me George

Brad:

I did get in direct contact with a few members. It was a download from this forum which provided an E-Mail Address. I wrote there and got the goods that way:agree:. There are ways which will still respect the rules here by not breaking them.

Regards,
Brad said:

gsobier

Re: George, you were joking, right?

Brad:

I post some useful information and its just tip of the iceberg.

Regards,
Brad said:
If you're afraid of your 'work' being stolen why post it in an open forum?
Also, if there's something worth stealing on this board pls show me, I haven't found a way to make money from anything posted so far. Whose picks are the most profitable? Nah ... I won't play that game, that dog don't hunt.

The way I see it this board is about info exchange and entertainment, members sharing freely if they so desire and if not, so what? Shaming them into posting won't work in my opinion, but may drive some away.

I guess gone are the times when we used to have fun chasing ppl who broke the rules by posting addys, etc. Now it's open season for lurkers? Hmmm ... maybe I should re-read the rules and see where it says that members must post ...

ps. I took the liberty of modifying the color/size of the quote

Randal

HI!!!! :D

peter said:
...There are givers, and there are takers, you must ask yourself,"which one are you?"
I rest my case.
I'm definately a taker, that's why I want to win the lotto! GREED!
I don't have fun here, I cry every time I find out that I didn't win the jackpot and then I go to to my local McDonalds for a nice ICE CREAM. Two Sundaes for $2!!! :D
Whatta deal!!!!!

*Note: Randal is a corporate/major franchise slut*

Irvin

Hi Randal!!!

Notice you are doing a good job for McDonalds.

Go to a burger joint and buy a non burger item :lol: :lol:

Says a lot for McBurgers :lol:

I LIKE RING BURNER BURGERS

:burnt: :burnt: :burnt:

lots of jalapenos

Sidebar