Known Lurkers, who do not post.

Re: Re: gsobier...

gsobier said:
LuckyGuess:

Close but a wrong almost right lucky guess... ...closer to Steeles and McCowan. Its really BAD here:bawl:. French, heck no, not even close and not chinese either:eek:.

Regards,
George:)

..I SEE WE SEE THE SAME WAY!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :wavey:

BTW..IT'S LUCKYSTRIKE...NOT LUCKYGUESS...:lol: :lol: :wavey:

gsobier

Re: Re: Re: gsobier...

LuckyStrike:

Oops, sorry about that... ...thats what you get doing too many things at once.

Regards,
luckystrike said:
..I SEE WE SEE THE SAME WAY!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :wavey:

BTW..IT'S LUCKYSTRIKE...NOT LUCKYGUESS...:lol: :lol: :wavey:

Irvin

Maggie,

The police should have an easy time following the worse ten drivers.........Its the same driver with ten different cars :lol: :lol: :lol: ...........Okay that one fell a little flat :D

Brad

here cars last a lot longer

Ppl spend way too much time in their cars, esp. in the S. Ont area ... but most don't really have a choice. I used to live there and put 45K+ on the odo each yr ... now I drive ~ 15K/yr and 8K of that is for a return trip to see family :D

It almost scares me everytime I visit Ont now but in a day or two I get right back into things ... then I become a terror in BC for a few days until my driving calms down :lol: ... and I consider myself a good driver, doesn't everybody think that way of themselves ;) ?

Vancouver is just as bad as Toronto btw ...

yes Maggie, there's a cat tail hanging out of my closed car door :p: ... ouch !!

gsobier

Posters:

Have you ever heard the saying "you can run but, you can't hide:lol:"? Here are some...

Wrippler,
abdi,
dreamer,
Brad Lascelle,
annabelle Sear,
surinder,
kate,
MysteryMan,
Spot,
hairball123,
Boracay,
swampfox1,
retyah2644,
FAT Tony,
monkichi, and
kingfish
just lurk (the same as stealing if you didn't know better) and don't POST!
:no:

Last edited:

gsobier

Posters:

Have you ever heard the saying "you can run but, you can't hide:lol:"? Here are some...

Wrippler,
abdi,
dreamer,
Brad Lascelle,
annabelle Sear,
surinder,
kate,
MysteryMan,
Princess,
bukkake,
playw,
Spot,
hairball123,
Boracay,
sevenofnine,
swampfox1,
retyah2644,
trungn28,
FAT Tony,
Dollars,
monkichi, and
kingfish

just lurk (the same as stealing if you didn't know better) and don't POST!
:no:

Last edited:
George here are my two cents on this story here...I guess we will always have some lurkers around here!
So I gave up on this...They might all have some good reasons for not posting ...
They might have nothing to say...
They might have also already other names on this board...and...
They might want to take a look at our hints disguised somehow...
They might have nothing to add that would help...(stats,grids,etc.)
They might be unable to post the numbers that they would play...
example(large pool made up with many players)
They might be affraid that someone would take advantage of their posted numbers or ideas...
They might post numbers that they wouldn't play...
They might have a credibility problem...
They might be just fans of us...
They might be millionnaires already...
They might have nothing respectfull to say(re:rules on this board)
They might not believe in anything that we post here...
Bottom line is that they are the only one that know why they just lurk...
So what I do is that I respect all of them for what they are....
And I carry on doing what I have been doing....catching trends after trends like clockwork....
:lol: :eek:

gsobier

Dennis:

Anyone who is online here has a motive and reason... ...you may be correct for a few but I'm really sure most are looking in on things for the ultimate reason.

Peter started this thread and I found too many lurking in on Super 7 in the past few days. I'm sure some could ask questions in discussion instead of just looking at numbers played. Its amazing how many there are if you look for them:eek:.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
George here are my two cents on this story here...I guess we will always have some lurkers around here!
So I gave up on this...They might all have some good reasons for not posting ...
They might have nothing to say...
They might have also already other names on this board...and...
They might want to take a look at our hints disguised somehow...
They might have nothing to add that would help...(stats,grids,etc.)
They might be unable to post the numbers that they would play...
example(large pool made up with many players)
They might be affraid that someone would take advantage of their posted numbers or ideas...
They might post numbers that they wouldn't play...
They might have a credibility problem...
They might be just fans of us...
They might be millionnaires already...
They might have nothing respectfull to say(re:rules on this board)
They might not believe in anything that we post here...
Bottom line is that they are the only one that know why they just lurk...
So what I do is that I respect all of them for what they are....
And I carry on doing what I have been doing....catching trends after trends like clockwork....
:lol: :eek:

Beaker

I have .02c to add to this and not a penny more.

Long time ago the lurkers bothered me because I thought if you have taken the time to register why not post . This thinking was wrong. :agree: I realized everyone has different motivations for coming here - to post numbers, to exchange ideas, to review software and to lurk - this is what makes up our community. Hopefully there is one thing in common - enthusiasm for the lotto.

Let's not shun anyone that drops by to look :no: Hopefully, one day we get a message like

" Hi, I lurked on this board for a long time and found many great ideas from everyone - I just enjoyed reading everyone's comments. This is my first and last post to tell everyone I hit 6 numbers last week for $2,000,000 jackpot. :eek: I used many ideas from here and lady luck finally dropped by. Thanks to everyone for all your insight and I wish everyone lots of Lotto Luck"

Now, wouldn't that be nice? :agree:

Beaker said:
I have .02c to add to this and not a penny more.

Long time ago the lurkers bothered me because I thought if you have taken the time to register why not post . This thinking was wrong. :agree: I realized everyone has different motivations for coming here - to post numbers, to exchange ideas, to review software and to lurk - this is what makes up our community. Hopefully there is one thing in common - enthusiasm for the lotto.

Let's not shun anyone that drops by to look :no: Hopefully, one day we get a message like

" Hi, I lurked on this board for a long time and found many great ideas from everyone - I just enjoyed reading everyone's comments. This is my first and last post to tell everyone I hit 6 numbers last week for $2,000,000 jackpot. :eek: I used many ideas from here and lady luck finally dropped by. Thanks to everyone for all your insight and I wish everyone lots of Lotto Luck"

Now, wouldn't that be nice? :agree:
God I'd like to be able to write this language as fluently as you Beaker!
Nice post!
:agree2: :agree:

peter

system13 said:
What a sad thread this is. :dang:
For such a sad thread, it certainly gained a lot of attention and commentary from several "Posting Members" yourself included.
And in case you missed the point, the point was to bring attention to the fact we see the "SAME LURKERS" continually.
I could care less about people who wish to "LURK" for what ever the reason.
I will continue to post, my Ideas,Thoughts, Comments,Statistics,and my numbers, If you want to use these great, does'nt bother me in the least.
Here is an analogy, that best explains, my thoughts on "lurkers"
There are 10 people in a company, and the boss says to the group, he needs a specific assignment completed by a specific date.If the group completes this task each member will be rewarded with a bonus of 10,000 dollars. now 7 members of the 10 go off and bust there butt, however the remaining 3 know full well that the group of 7 will get the work done, and their lack of contribution will still give them the bonus.It is a reflection of our society today, There are givers, and there are takers, you must ask yourself,"which one are you?"
I rest my case.

peter

Dennis, you must see this in your classroom when you give out group assignments 3 in the group work, while one loafs around, Do you reward each one equally?

gsobier

Peter:

Right on with the analogy:agree2::agree::clap:!

Regards,
peter said:
For such a sad thread, it certainly gained a lot of attention and commentary from several "Posting Members" yourself included.
And in case you missed the point, the point was to bring attention to the fact we see the "SAME LURKERS" continually.
I could care less about people who wish to "LURK" for what ever the reason.
I will continue to post, my Ideas,Thoughts, Comments,Statistics,and my numbers, If you want to use these great, does'nt bother me in the least.
Here is an analogy, that best explains, my thoughts on "lurkers"
There are 10 people in a company, and the boss says to the group, he needs a specific assignment completed by a specific date.If the group completes this task each member will be rewarded with a bonus of 10,000 dollars. now 7 members of the 10 go off and bust there butt, however the remaining 3 know full well that the group of 7 will get the work done, and their lack of contribution will still give them the bonus.It is a reflection of our society today, There are givers, and there are takers, you must ask yourself,"which one are you?"
I rest my case.

Sidebar