Awesome discussions for June 26!!!

But count on a repeat of 23-24 at least one of them....and it might go sky high!And the 08-31-43 never looked so good... :lol: :agree2:

Last edited:
Beaker said:
Peter, :cold: :cold: 16?? :cold: :cold:

Time to bring out the Summer numbers Buddy - even in Edmonton :lol:
I'm not sure about that one Beaker.....but I'm only beguinning to study the ones that might be hiding from us....The big question is will there be another consecutive...besides the 23-24 ...the spirit of 38-39 is still fritening.... :uzi:

And I still like the LDs 01 especially after another devastating blow by the 15....in that case it could drag a very low draw...very soon...andBOOM! after that the 1-2 punch of these would bring back another very...very...very high one... :bomb: :eek2: :eek3: :idea:

peter

I could agree on the 36, Dennis 5, 43 looks good too! I may adjust my set, we'll see, some very good numbers posted early:agree2:

Maggie

Wed. Draw

Going to try something different for me for Wed.

3 odd 3 even
3 9 18 36 40 47

overdue numbers (in my opinion) :D
11 16 21 27 33 49

3 overdue and 3 others:
3 11 16 21 36 47

will post my regular number later in the week. :wavey:

peter

Dennis, I like the 28, I may pair it up with 27, One of my hints was for the 12 to be the best bet, I'm thinking this one will repeat.

peter said:
Dennis, I like the 28, I may pair it up with 27, One of my hints was for the 12 to be the best bet, I'm thinking this one will repeat.
One of them should repeat for sure!!And that 12 is a good candidate but what about Beaker's law here could the 12 drag the 21....?? :agree2: :agree2:

Beaker said:
18-38 ... could be there :read: ... got to watch 21

I don't think we see many 10's this time :dang:
I like these 08s...The only two that I'm considering at the present time is the 10 or 40 but not together...only individually!!! :eek2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
high or low that 15 always affect the following draws...So I'm thinking in terms of having the 01-02 and perhaps the 03-04 in there again...:eek3: :eek2:
Dennis, as you know, that 1-2 always lurks around these high draws. The 4 is also :dance1: with the high.

I played 2-3 last draw and may do it again this time around :agree:

Sidebar