Awesome discussions for June 26!!!

Beaker said:

Dennis, as you know, that 1-2 always lurks around these high draws. The 4 is also :dance1: with the high.

I played 2-3 last draw and may do it again this time around :agree:
We must not forget that the 03-04 is still an open pair... :agree:

Dennis Bassboss said:

:agree: At least one of them but maybe more....because if I play the 04 ...I won't play that critter alone...and you know why.... :agree2:

Furthermore...That explains why my LDs thing is so high for LDs 04 and has been lately....:agree2:

When I play the 04 I always play it with either the 03 or the 05 or the two of them with it...:agree2:

Beaker

Re: Beaker, I agree with you

LuckyGuess said:
16 will come this time.
I gonna play 1 16.
now think about other numbers
:dang: I don't know LuckyG, that :cold: 16 :cold:
:cold: Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:cold:

Maggie

16-again

It's been at least 30 draws since we've seen the 16. It's bound to make its appearance. :)
Who knows Dennis, that 16 just may be your crowning glory..:king:

Beaker

Re: 6-49

Maggie said:
I think it's time 16 comes out of its deep freeze and we'll be seeing it very soon. :bounce:
It could come. I won't play it. If it does hit, it will be a real spoiler.:sick:
The only thing its got going for it is that 15 is hitting hard. I like to play those super-long shots that are beside the hot ones. :agree:

I like 17-27 in the super-long shot category. :agree2:

Re: 16-again

Maggie said:
It's been at least 30 draws since we've seen the 16. It's bound to make its appearance. :)
Who knows Dennis, that 16 just may be your crowning glory..:king:
I have been crown so many times ....I hope for you that it comes so you could be crown for the very first time...lol..lol..lol..and besides I don't have any feelings for it.....but anyway good luck with it...it could only come as a SUPER LONG SHOT!!! But I won't play that number...if you are so sure that it will come here's an advice play it along with my hints because my goodness!!!I'm bounded to hit the two of them again... :lol: :lol: :lol: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Beaker

Beaker said:

These are the quad candidates:

1-2-3-4

19-20-21-22

36-37-38-39

42-43-44-45

... and the winner is :tuut:

:gift: 42-43-44-45 :gift:

These numbers will either hit, or take a good bite out of any quad that comes :agree:

Sidebar