Awesome discussions for June 26!!!

lottopool said:
hmmm we are not too far off I also pick
24 25 38 39 47
Yes Lottopool mister Smurf I saw that you took my advices GOOD thinking!:agree2: Please post your discussions topics in here...not under the picks thread :dang:

Maggie

6-49 info

Beaker and Dennis,

Thanks for all the info. Things are starting to make sense. :agree:
Interesting about the 15 being one of the least popular numbers, in all its history it's come out a total of 247 times, and 16 a total of 277 times. I still say it's time for 16 to show. If it doesn't show in the next couple of draws, I will surely bow my head in shame!! :eek:hno:

Re: 6-49 info

Maggie said:
Beaker and Dennis,

Thanks for all the info. Things are starting to make sense. :agree:
Interesting about the 15 being one of the least popular numbers, in all its history it's come out a total of 247 times, and 16 a total of 277 times. I still say it's time for 16 to show. If it doesn't show in the next couple of draws, I will surely bow my head in shame!! :eek:hno:
For the 16...I'm talking about the next draw....after that draw depending on what comes up I'll recheck that number....but if you are predicting that it will come one day I agree it will one of these days.....By the way the 15 came up 242 times in the entire history..not 247 times....and here is the recent streak 1902-1908-1912-1915-1917-1919-1922 and the 15-16 came up together for the last time in draw 1795...so we might see them together in this century at some point....and when its going to be the right time I'll tell you... :lol: :lol:

LT

Administrator
dwoods ... super congratulations on the hits on your "Hints" numbers 2 out of 2 .. and a 4 out of only 12 ... that's really hot :kaioken:

Dennis ... you very aptly named this thread "Awesome discussions for June 26!!!" ... as of this date the page view counts are 1708 :eek:

Last edited:

Sidebar