Awesome discussions for June 26!!!

Beaker

It's going high again Dennis - I've seen the light !!!:idea: :agree:

Could be one with only 30's and 40's hitting soon :kaioken:

Beaker said:
It's going high again Dennis - I've seen the light !!!:idea: :agree:

Could be one with only 30's and 40's hitting soon :kaioken:
Hum ....could be... if so...the open pair of 38-39 is just waiting for that to strike...and lately not much 30s or 40s..There is a strong possibility Beaker...I'll double check on that for sure... :read:

Dennis Bassboss said:
Hum ....could be... if so...the open pair of 38-39 is just waiting for that to strike...and lately not much 30s or 40s..There is a strong possibility Beaker...I'll double check on that for sure... :read:
I doubt very much that the twenty are out of the dance tough...:dizzy:

dwoods99

Beaker said:
We will have to wait for dwoods - he has been hot lately :help2:
:blush: (OT) I spent the weekend at the FantasyLand Hotel :wow: next to the West Edmonton Mall. We were in the deluxe truck room, and the kids enjoyed sleeping in the truck bunk beds, while we slept in the back of the pickup truck (queen size bed). Nice jacuzzi :cool: A few hours at the water park, the mall, and then on Sunday (why we went) the kids enjoyed "The Wiggles" concert. :bounce2:

When I got back last night, I took a look at the numbers and thought I might have gotten 5 or 6 right because the 15 had crossed my mind, and the 46 was actually played in the Super7 draw instead of 6/49.

So far no "gut" feeling, except that I'm not sure the 12-23-18 are done yet. :thumb: :dizzy:

Maggie

6-49 question

Info taken from Sympatico lottery site:

Top 7 numbers drawn in history of 6-49 are

20 27 31 34 42 43 47 ( 42 and 27 tied )

Why would someone not play at least 4 of them all the time and throw in a couple of other numbers for good measure? :confused: Are the chances for say, 5 of them coming up at once pretty slim? :dizzy:

Beaker

Re: 6-49 question

Maggie said:
<snip>

Why would someone not play at least 4 of them all the time and throw in a couple of other numbers for good measure? :confused: Are the chances for say, 5 of them coming up at once pretty slim? :dizzy:
Maggie, based on what I see in the history, the vast majority of winning jackpots can be roughly classified into some hot,warm and cold numbers - the debate is the classification and distribution.

>>Are the chances for say, 5 of them coming up at once pretty slim?

Based on the history, 5 of those 7 numbers have only hit 2 times, draws 721 and 1791, so it's not common but the 20-43 is the hottest pair in the history. :lol:
Having said all that, I think alot of those numbers will be in play for the next draw :agree: and indeed I think a few of those numbers are in Goswinus' best set, so it might be a good strategy to have some of them in every time.

I'm :read: 5 of them - 20 27 34 42 43 - for next draw :agree:

Last edited:

Maggie

6-49

Looking back as well, 31 is the most popular. I find it does well when it's paired with 27. It's just getting the other 4 in order.:confused:
Maybe an idea would be to choose 3 numbers and pair them with the most popular with each of them individually.. Am I making any sense or is it too off the wall? :rolleyes:

Beaker

Re: 6-49

Maggie said:
Looking back as well, 31 is the most popular. I find it does well when it's paired with 27. It's just getting the other 4 in order.:confused:
Maybe an idea would be to choose 3 numbers and pair them with the most popular with each of them individually.. Am I making any sense or is it too off the wall? :rolleyes:
This is a good strategy :agree:

1) choose 3 numbers
2) pair them with the most popular with each of them individually
based on the recent history!!!

Take for example the 31 - the most popular number. It has only hit 2 times in the last 21 draws - not very popular. On the other hand 15, one of the least popular numbers in history, has hit 7 times in the last 21!! - I think the 15 is the better bet :agree:
>>Am I making any sense or is it too off the wall?

This makes perfect sense to me, and with a good strategy, you will win!! :agree2:

Beaker

Another excellent strategy is to play all the hints that people post here. :lol:

You would hit 4 or 5 every time :lol: :beer: :thumb:

Re: 6-49 question

Maggie said:

Top 7 numbers drawn in history of 6-49 are

One thing is for sure...you will add a lot to your chances if you play them around the appearance of the 15-01-02 punch...or around some others like the 20 or the 19....but keep in mind that the LDs ,the consecutives...and the open pairs are showing the way and the other numbers to complete your set...overall it is a very good strategy...very....very,very...very,very,very good indeed!!no jokes :clown:

After more study I really think that the open pairs are about to settle in the next couple...3 on Wednesday and 3 on Saturday! Do not throw away the 23-24 pair....yet... :dizzy: :dizzy:
23-24--26-----------38---------02----(1421-1422)
-------------------------------------(1758-1759)

Twice they repeated....both numbers and look at the draw numbers... :agree2:

Last edited:
And many numbers drawn recently too.... :cool:I am going to gamble in that direction Beaker....I will also keep the 48 in there....in fact LDs 08 are knocking at the door...Yes I'm going high even if 03-04-05 hit in 1218....:eek2: :eek3: :uzi:

Last edited:

Sidebar