6/49 prediction method

blitzed Is A Member Here.Click On His Username And Select Visit Homepage.
Then On LHS Click Lottery Spreadsheets.Go Down To Bottom Center Of Page.Look For Lotto Draw History And bloubul Info

bloubul

Hi All

Here is the file, it work on excel 93, 97 and 2010.
All I ask in return is that you must share your way if you have constant a pair selection. Enjoy the ride. Do remove my info and replace it with yours, no more than 1450 draws

https://www.mediafire.com/file/3jnnx0ir0ddb8fq/Predict_Lotto_649_Winning_Numbers_-_Excel_Lottery_Software.xlsm

BlouBul :cool:

cdrake

Hi Bloubul. Sorry for the late reply. I paid $5 for this program and have tried contacting the author to let him know that it's not compiling properly. I keep getting a runtime error 1004 and then excell crashes. Tried what you suggested and used only 500 current 649 draws but the results were the same. Gonna try the program on another computer and see if that'll help. I'll post a follow up. Thank you for your time.

cdrake

I haven't tried it yet on my wife's laptop. Been busy camping the last 2 days. I'm home now and will try later today when I make my picks for the lottomax. Hopefully I won't get the same errors as i did using excell97 on my computer.

cdrake

Hi Bloubul, tried this program on a clean install of office97 and as soon as I go to build tables excell stops working and crashes. This is after I've reduduced the database of draws from 3441 to about 1000. Tried contacting the author via his e-mail and I've haven't heard back from him. Only paid $5 for his program so I guess you get what you pay for. Don't know if his paid version is different from the version you have.

cdrake

No I wasn't able to. I tried the link but an error message came up that said the downloadable file may no longer be available.if it was made available I'd like to try it and see if it would run on my system. Thanks Bloubul. Im heading to bed and ill try back tomorrow.

bloubul

cdrake
I have uploaded it again for you.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/29yctlgdp0qypov/Predict_Lotto_649_Winning_Numbers_-_Excel_Lottery_Software.xlsm

cdrake

Hi bloubul, I downloaded the file but am not able to run it on my version of excell97. I get two error messages on two different computers. The first error states that the file is not in a recognizable format. On the other computer it loaded up but it said the pages on the worksheet were frozen. On the second computer I first opened it straight from the where it was downloaded to my computer and that was when I got the frozen worksheet message. I then closed everything and then opened excel first and then opened predict649 and got the same message as i did on the first computer non recognizable format. My wife has a 2010version of excel for Mac computers and I'll see if it'll run on that. I run Lottostatistcsxls and Lottoselector on excell 97 with no problems so I'm at a loss as to why I'm having difficulties now. Thanks for your help and the time you've taken to correspond with me.

cdrake

Tried the program on excell for mac 2011 and the error message stated that the content is not supported for excell for Mac 2011. I could open the file as a read only file. From what I can see from the panes it would be an interesting program to try with some of my strategies.

bloubul

cdrake

What OS are you using??? If it's Windows do you have Service Pack 3 installed.
You also say you are using LottoStatisticsXL and LottoSelector, do you have any success with it, perhaps you can assist me with methods how to use it. I have LottoStatisicsXL v1.17 as well.

cdrake

I'm using vista home basic. As of a few months ago Microsoft no longer supports it. I checked my systems folder and it's running service pack 2. The other computers I've tried this on are a hp laptop with win10 for home and a 21in mac pedestal computer. So you need sp3 to run this program in excell?

bloubul

What can you loose, download SP3 and see what happens.
If it still gives errors than I do not know

cdrake

Are you using win7 or higher?Don't think sp3 came out for vista. What version of excel are you using? Is it possible to save predict-649 as a .xls file so that it could run on earlier versions of excel? Thanks for all of your feedback Bloubul.

bloubul

cdrake

Did you ENABLE the macro's when you open the sheet, sometimes it disable the macro's so you must enable it. Let me know.

bloubul

cdrake

Find me here so that I can send you a 97.xls version

http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/pick_lottery_numbers/ than go to spreadsheets and in the middle you will find me.

cdrake

Sorry bloubul, I'm a shift worker and I've been working the last few nights with two more to go so my clock is a little screwed up. I went to the link that was posted and i didn't see anything besides Nicks stuff and some ont649 databases etc. I won't be back on the computer till tomorrow at around noon mt. time as that's when I'll wake up. Thanks again for all of your help.

Sidebar