6/49 prediction method

heminen

Hello Nikolai

Loto is a lot of hazard draws. Nobody can predict numbers.
it's a chaotic science. You can use all the commercial programs , no one can predict several time the winner draw.

it's normal to have a result of 1 to 4 numbers predicted, i think it's a good result for the beginning. (i use other method, sometime the result is ++++bad)
it's too difficult to put in equation all the results. (so some calculation may be out of range, see my precedent post)

the good reflex is to said, it's an other original method to play.
if you are confiant and continu all the draws this method, one day you can have the 6 numbers on the 15/21 numbers selected.
After if you use a wheel and have a great chance, you can have a good result.

i encourage you to continu your work, and make if you want some modifications.
we are several on this forum to test it with different configurations (6/49, 6/42, etc)

all my encouraging and don't be sad

Cordialement

Nicodemus

Nikolai,

I fully agree with what heminen wrote, it's an innovative way to approach lotto games.
When we play a wheel, we anyway have to select numbers between 1 and 49, so why not using your method ?

Looking back on the good work you’ve achieved so far, I strongly encourage you to keep on developing tools.
I’m really eager to see what your project regarding fractal will bring !

It will probably be hard to get it done, but, as the proverb says, Rome was not built in one day !

Keep the faith
:agree:

anxious

Folks,
Many have been fooled by believing that a particular method will be the one to beat randomness..

As of this writing no one has been able to beat randomness..

As for Nikolai, i like his effort, but this does not mean that the path he is following by this method will beat the lottery.. It is just a cute try..

By urging him to continue enhancing this method further is not going to lead anywhere.. This method is done and over with..

In my opinion, Nikolai, should not have even put it up here before having worked with it for a while to make sure it worked..

By just blindly, following a path believing that it will beat randomness is noble but at the same time can lead to nowhere and must be prepared to deal with failure ahead of time..

anxious

Nicodemus

anxious said:
Looking forward to fractal theory..

anxious said:
By urging him to continue enhancing this method further is not going to lead anywhere..

contradiction ???

Furthermore, no one here believes that there is any kind of system that can fool the randomness of lotteries. Any trick that can limit the odds is welcome, such as wheels,...

anxious

Any trick that can limit the odds is welcome, such as wheels,...
use of wheels can be successfull only if the drawn numbers are among the wheeled numbers..

A successfull wheel, presumes a successfull number picking strategy in the first place..

Nikolai

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the encouraging replies.
Sure, i believe of unpredictable randomness of the lottery, but in other way, seems in the nature, there is nothing chaotic, some laws should exists, related to the balance and distribution of the energies.
Maybe our mathematical science is still not enough high to describe these events, hope we will be able to do this one day with a pocket calculator :)
For these ppl who would like to experiment a bit with the 6/49 method, below is a simple way to calculate the coefficients of the equation:
- Use any curve fit program (i'm using DataFit for example)
- Enter the equation as user model.
- Put 'A4' - 'A103' cells from 'Sint' table as X
- Use 'B4' - 'B103' cells from the same table as Y
- Solve the model to obtain the values of the coefficients.

Good luck.
Nikolai

heminen

Hello Nicodemus

si j ai bien compris le post d'Anxious, un peu dur avec Nikolai!!!!!
c'est une methode comme une autre et je suis cela ....
C'est qu avec le tirage qu on a eu ce mercredi... pas évident 5 numeros dans les 30 !!!
Je continu à tester sa methode à blanc.

Heureux en Belgique, que 42 numeros pour le loto, une chance sur 5 millions!!!!
Dommage que l'on peut jouer par le net sur Belgie lottery..

j 'utilise mdieditor pour l'instant et toi??

cdt

Tomas

Nicodemus said:
contradiction ???

Furthermore, no one here believes that there is any kind of system that can fool the randomness of lotteries. Any trick that can limit the odds is welcome, such as wheels,...

Thank you Nicodemus, well said. I myself would like to pick 18 numbers with 4or 5 winning numbers in there to wheel. I modified the 6/49 excel sheet to a 5/39+bonus and it does quite well picking 4-5. I don't see any program, system, mythology, astrology etc etc picking just the winning numbers.

heminen

hello
tomas
i work with mdieditor
it's give 3 to 5 numbers (1 time for beginning november)
but to play minimum 300 bulletins >>> to expansive
With only 4 to 6 bulletins i win several times 3 numbers

see www.saliu.com

cdt

Nicodemus

Hi Nikolai
Nikolai said:
- Use any curve fit program (i'm using DataFit for example)
Well, I'll surely try, although it sounds like chinese to me :spiny: !!

Salut heminen, tu as bien compris le ton employé ! Il m'a l'air un peu a coté de ses pompes !!!

Ceci dit, c'est en effet une aubaine en Belgique d'avoir un 6/42, bien que jusqu'à présent je n'ai pas encore décroché la timbale !
Concernant mdieditor, je ne sais pas de quoi il s'agit !

Hi Tomas
Tomas said:
I don't see any program, system, mythology, astrology etc etc picking just the winning numbers
mmmh, perhaps I've found one...:lphant: ... Just kidding ! I wish I had !

anxious

some laws should exists, related to the balance and distribution of the energies

Nikolai, i like the word 'balance'.

Randomness like you correctly mention must observe the laws of nature.
Just like in nature there is nothing asymetric, the same should be happening with a random lottery (if it is random indeed)..hehe

heminen

Hello

in a precedent post i said i continu to test an see Nikolai Method
to day it's give 5 numbers + bonus on 6/49 French loto draw no 2 this saturday.
......but.....the result was in 23 numbers proposed .

for this exercice, how many bulletins to play for having 5 numbers + the bonus
with 23 numbers to play >>> the best wheeling??

Cordialement

ht2k05

Hi Nikolai....i am still going to use your excel file for 6/49 as a method to pick my numbers.

I have fed in all of the draw info for my area and i have 2400 draws in the db.

when i go to predict the results for a single game in "drawtest"

my result is not 6 numbers but instead ranges from 18-20 numbers to pick.

does this mean where it says numbers to play..if it gives me 18 numbers..then i have to chose combinations from those 18 numbers?

thanks in advance for your reply..even if this software give me common numbers that may be probably itll do better than my picks!

please respond, thanks!

anxious

ht2k05,

it meanas that you have to play all the numbers..

open wheels offer a convenient way to play them, unless you are rich and wanna play them full..

anxious

smandula

Super Seven

Hi Nikolai,

Could you please setup a spreadsheet for Super Seven 7/47.
It would be appreciated.

With Thanks

GillesD

Hi Smandula

Nice image you have chosen to represent yourself. Although I may have seen it before.

Keep going my friend.

Paul_b

Hi Nikolai,

Just seen your post. I have a few questions to ask:

What is the mathmatical equation called?
Were did you get the formula from?
How did you work out the parameters? I presume from past results. How many past results do you need before this equation is valid. Wont the parameters be different for each number?

Dont understand what the Coefficient of Multiple Determination is?

If you can point me to a mathematical book? I would be interested to look into this formula and do some testing. I would be happy to post any results what I find?

Sidebar