6/49 Discussion For October 22, 2003

gsobier

Dennis:

Sorry, it was not bothering me... ...just curious why 225. Does 225 produce more reliable results?

What I would do with a program like that is get the totals from several counts of draws and then compare to see which one performs the best in regression testing. I hope you have enough CPU power to run it:eek:

I haven't done this type of report so I'm just curious.

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
Sorry if it bothers you what interval do you propose??

gsobier

Beaker:

That 47 came from a report of mine which isolates a number... ...its due to HIT:agree::dance1:.

Regards,
Beaker said:
For the first time - ever - I'm playing all the Best Bets posted so far :dance1:

gsobier said:
Dennis:

Sorry, it was not bothering me... ...just curious why 225. Does 225 produce more reliable results?

What I would do with a program like that is get the totals from several counts of draws and then compare to see which one performs the best in regression testing. I hope you have enough CPU power to run it:eek:

I haven't done this type of report so I'm just curious.

Regards,
Not sure what you want exactly?? But It does sounds interesting...What do you mean by ''totals from severals counts of draws''? Number of hits...?regularity in skips? etc...

gsobier

Dennis:

Do it like this...

1. pretend you are in the past not knowing the future
2. run the report using different number of draws (100 to 400 in steps of 5 or 10) on draws from a point down towards the first draw
3. look at the next draw result and see which report will help the best more consistantly

I've done this kind of hunting with many things and the results will knock you off you chair:eeK:.

You will need a program to collect and sort all the results to see for sure which is best depending on the amount of outputs. This procedure is not for someone who is a "wanna be" programmer:lol:.

BTW, your post never bother me... ...there is always something new to exploit:agree:.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
Not sure what you want exactly?? But It does sounds interesting...What do you mean by ''totals from severals counts of draws''? Number of hits...?regularity in skips? etc...

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Beaker good luck...With these bonus draws around I just hope that this :clown: :agree2: won't become that :frosty: after the draw... :worry:
Got to try :agree: If they miss very badly I'll go to another strategy until these things are done. Could take until December for this to get back on track
:dang: :sick:

gsobier

Beaker:

You are one brave soul my freind:agree:.

What do you think of 25 and 47 DNed?

Regards,
Beaker said:
Got to try :agree: If they miss very badly I'll go to another strategy until these things are done. Could take until December for this to get back on track
:dang: :sick:

Beaker

gsobier said:
Beaker:

You are one brave soul my freind:agree:.

What do you think of 25 and 47 DNed?

Regards,
This could happen. BUT, I'm going with my gut on this and I'm going with

11-25 or 12-25 That 12-25 combo is hot hot hot and I may go with it :dance1:

martek

I don't like 13 as a Best Bet.
13's trend reminds me of 25's most recent pattern. 25 was cold, hit twice as a bonus in 4 draws, then hit hard in the regulars, pairing with 27 and then 26, who were both :cold:
13 has just swung around for two hits as a bonus and I expect him to return to the regular pack and hit hard with 12 and 15, who are :cold: at the moment. I expect 13 to thaw out no sooner than next Wednesday. Just my observations. :)

martek

12 has been due on my list for 2 draws now. Since it hasn't hit, I'm expecting it to thaw out with 13 as a sequential pair 12-13. :cool:

Beaker

martek said:
I don't like 13 as a Best Bet.
13's trend reminds me of 25's most recent pattern. 25 was cold, hit twice as a bonus in 4 draws, then hit hard in the regulars, pairing with 27 and then 26, who were both :cold:
13 has just swung around for two hits as a bonus and I expect him to return to the regular pack and hit hard with 12 and 15, who are :cold: at the moment. I expect 13 to thaw out no sooner than next Wednesday. Just my observations. :)
You are going to see that 11-13 hit.

And your 15 could be very close by. ;)

Beaker

martek said:
12 has been due on my list for 2 draws now. Since it hasn't hit, I'm expecting it to thaw out with 13 as a sequential pair 12-13. :cool:
12 will hit because of Beaker's Law :agree:

martek, you are new so Beaker's Law is when you see a number that can be reversed, the reverse number is in play for 4 draws. Example 21 hit in 2058, so 12 is in play for 4 draws. In fact, I think it likes to hit 2 draws after 21. Another example, 1/10 hit in 2059 so both of those numbers are in play for the next 4. We saw the 10 in 2060 and we should see that 1 hit again soon.

There are many examples of this. Now, you spoke of 13. It has hit twice lately as you said - it's time for the 31

gsobier

Beaker:

Remember when I asked about a possible typo in a post like this many months ago when I was new here?

Regards,
Beaker said:
12 will hit because of Beaker's Law :agree:

martek, you are new so Beaker's Law is when you see a number that can be reversed, the reverse number is in play for 4 draws. Example 21 hit in 2058, so 12 is in play for 4 draws. In fact, I think it likes to hit 2 draws after 21. Another example, 1/10 hit in 2059 so both of those numbers are in play for the next 4. We saw the 10 in 2060 and we should see that 1 hit again soon.

There are many examples of this. Now, you spoke of 13. It has hit twice lately as you said - it's time for the 31

martek

Good luck Beaker, but I've been looking over numbers which hit twice as a bonus in quick succession, and they do not like to return quickly to the main pack. Odds are against 13 to hit in the regulars this soon. :dang:

Beaker

gsobier said:
Beaker:

Remember when I asked about a possible typo in a post like this many months ago when I was new here?

Regards,
I don't George :no: I must have missed it. Do you see a problem?

martek

Interesting law Beaker, but I just glanced over the previous 100 draws and 13 and 31 very rarely predicted each other in the coming 4 draws. Maybe 12 will do better since I believe it's due. ;)

Sidebar