2 and 4: 089
6 and 0: 050
1 and 5: 022
0 and 6: 003

Good luck to all players:agree2:!

Regards,
George:)

Maggie

I think Beakers 11-27 are in play now for the next 2 draws. I know they will both be in my next set of picks. :agree:

Maggie said:
I think Beakers 11-27 are in play now for the next 2 draws. I know they will both be in my next set of picks. :agree:
They were in play for the last 6 draws...I agree they are still in play but will they fall into these bonus draws???Maybe and maybe not! This is the additionnal spoiler that is impossible to predict and that we have to face!!
Lets hope that it will not fall under these stupid bonus draws...
:dang:
I will go on with only the dancing set again instead!
I am playing that set every draw no matter what! I have played that set for a very long time now draw after draw...And during the course of this century or the next one...A major hit will come from it! Take it from you know who!
:agree: :clown: :agree2:

gsobier

Beaker:

What a serious case of one-off-itis on those DNs:bawl:. Those 2 repeaters are consistant with bonus draws. So which one if any, will repeat next:notme:?

Anyone care to play 25 again? I'm going to check for four-peaters. I bet they are very rare (never looked yet).

Regards,
Maggie said:

gsobier

Maggie:

I feel they most certainly are in play too:agree:. I'd stay way from 29 37 46 06 17 28 32 42 07 and the chances of 17 42 07 hitting in those are very low according to my new reports.

Regards,
Maggie said:

Maggie

gsobier said:
Maggie:

I feel they most certainly are in play too:agree:. I'd stay way from 29 37 46 06 17 28 32 42 07 and the chances of 17 42 07 hitting in those are very low according to my new reports.

Regards,

I don't have any of those on my list, so hopefully, things are looking up. :)

Beaker

gsobier said:
Beaker:

What a serious case of one-off-itis on those DNs:bawl:. Those 2 repeaters are consistant with bonus draws. So which one if any, will repeat next:notme:?

Anyone care to play 25 again? I'm going to check for four-peaters. I bet they are very rare (never looked yet).

Regards,
George, I've been calling 4peats for along time here. 25 is DN for me next time - no question :dance1: - might play it with it's best friend 11 :lol:

Beaker

Beaker said:
George, I've been calling 4peats for along time here. 25 is DN for me next time - no question :dance1: - might play it with it's best friend 11 :lol:
Could be one problem with this - 25 hit again in the bonus draws - draw 1 :sick:

Last 4peat was 1938. We haven't had one in this century yet.

25 is on deck ;)

gsobier

Maggie:

I hope those lists are correct so you will do better, the same goes for me too:agree:.

Regards,
Maggie said:
I don't have any of those on my list, so hopefully, things are looking up. :)

gsobier

Beaker:

Repeaters are a can of worms when you look at them from another angle... ...here is an example for everyones benefit... ...consider this simple senario... ...you expect none, 2 come, best you can hope for is a 4 hitter:bawl:. Play at least 1 repeater and you are still in the running for 5 or 5+. Get the picture?

A little hint, counting the bonus number for a repeater will dictate always playing a repeater more times than not. There are some situations where a protocol to not play repeaters will improve your chances because it will take 6 or 7 numbers out of play depending on the bonus number usage from the previous draw.

Regards,
Beaker said:
Could be one problem with this - 25 hit again in the bonus draws - draw 1 :sick:

Last 4peat was 1938. We haven't had one in this century yet.

25 is on deck ;)

gsobier said:
Beaker:

Repeaters are a can of worms when you look at them from another angle... ...here is an example for everyones benefit... ...consider this simple senario... ...you expect none, 2 come, best you can hope for is a 4 hitter:bawl:. Get the picture?

Regards,
I always play repeaters George....And I have a good way to get them ...We call it open pairs...In fact they have been good DN numbers many times for me... :agree:

gsobier

Dennis:

Yes, I agree:agree:, that is why your DNs do hit. My game is improving as I go... ...got alot to learn and I'm still learning in many ways. There are things in the forum here which are a good influence and more complex things from programs I've written are doing the job.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
I always play repeaters George....And I have a good way to get them ...We call it open pairs...In fact they have been good DN numbers many times for me... :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:

10 25 26 38 46 49 Bonus 37
Draw 1 25 26 30 34 38 41 All 6 0

Damn bonus draws :sick:

;)

Beaker

Just another thought here.

Something from both 25-26 and 37-38 should hit.

And, if these bonus draws weren't around, I know the :king: might be playing at least one of those pairs again. ;)

Too bad that draw 1 bonus draw wasn't next.

Play 1 after 49, play 25-26 and 37-38 - voila - 4 numbers from 5 played.

Beaker said:
Just another thought here.

Something from both 25-26 and 37-38 should hit.

And, if these bonus draws weren't around, I know the :king: might be playing at least one of those pairs again. ;)

Too bad that draw 1 bonus draw wasn't next.

Play 1 after 49, play 25-26 and 37-38 - voila - 4 numbers from 5 played.
You just said it Beaker... :agree: :agree2:

Sidebar