6/49 Discussion For October 22, 2003

Beaker

gsobier said:
It was either you or Dennis... ...I asked the question of 13 and 31 and its your law.
Pretty sure I was the first to introduce it. Honestly, I miss playing this alot of the time but I always watch 12-21. Of course you should always look at other things when using this "law"

This 31 is not behaving normally but if you knock on the door enough times, someone will answer :agree:

Beaker

martek said:
Interesting law Beaker, but I just glanced over the previous 100 draws and 13 and 31 very rarely predicted each other in the coming 4 draws. Maybe 12 will do better since I believe it's due. ;)
keep it in mind martek, ;) it may give you an idea for one or two numbers that you're not sure of and combined with all the other things it can be a good strategy.

Yes, as I said above that 31 is not behaving

:smash:

martek said:
Good luck Beaker, but I've been looking over numbers which hit twice as a bonus in quick succession, and they do not like to return quickly to the main pack. Odds are against 13 to hit in the regulars this soon. :dang: [/B

DON'T FORGET..WE ARE IN BONUS DRAWS AND ANYTHING OUT OF THE NORM SEEMS TO HAPPEN...:agree:

BTW...WELCOME ABOARD...:hair:

Beaker

luckystrike said:
CHECK AGAIN BUDDY...[ although the 31 is staying in my finals..]:agree:
Your 29 could spoil the party here - I looked at it but I see something with that 28 :eek: ;)

We'll see :dizzy:

Dennis Bassboss said:
Sorry if it bothers you what interval do you propose??

I use something I call "Cycle"
1 cycle is the quantity of last draws that
*all* the numbers have appear once
2 cycles the quantity of draws that all mubers have appear twice.
And so on...

Cycles 6 7 & 8 are the most stable.
What I mean by Stable, is that the Standard Deviation of apperance is the smaller.

You can use LottoStatisticsXL to display these Cycles at the sub "Last Appeared"

You can identify which Cycle is close to the desired quantity.

By using that method you give all the numbers equal chance of at least so many Cycles...

gsobier

Nick:

A cycle makes very good sense:agree:... ...I can use that in some of my programs and see the effect, thanks Nick:wavey:!

stability = reliability

Regards,
George:)
Nick Koutras said:

1 cycle is the quantity of draws *all* the numbers have appeared once

2 cycles the quantity of draws *all* numbers have appeared twice.

And so on...
Cycles 6, 7, and 8 are the most stable.
What I meant by Stable, is the Standard Deviation of apperance is the smaller.

You can use LottoStatisticsXL to display these Cycles at the sub "Last Appeared"

Maggie

Beaker said:
This could happen. BUT, I'm going with my gut on this and I'm going with

11-25 or 12-25 That 12-25 combo is hot hot hot and I may go with it :dance1:

Beaker, I just can't see that 25 coming up again, but if it does, a virtual lunch for you is on me. :)

11-12 is on tap, though. :agree:

Beaker

Maggie said:
Beaker, I just can't see that 25 coming up again, but if it does, a virtual lunch for you is on me. :)

11-12 is on tap, though. :agree:
Maggie, no question the 4peat is coming and 25 is on deck. My :worry: is these bonus draws, If you look at draw 1 of the last batch on bonus draws you see that 25-26 again.

I will be playing the 11-25 as DN's for this one.

Good luck Maggie :agree2: ;)

.. now let's see... what's for lunch....:beer:

Beaker said:
Pretty sure I was the first to introduce it. Honestly, I miss playing this alot of the time but I always watch 12-21. Of course you should always look at other things when using this "law"

This 31 is not behaving normally but if you knock on the door enough times, someone will answer :agree:
Yes The Beak was the first to introduce this ....And this is why I call it Beaker's law! :agree:

Maggie

gsobier said:
Peter:

Here we go with pickled herring again:eek:... ...Maggie is going to start screaming at us:lol:.

Regards,

You're right, George, I don't know what we're going to do with Peter and his sledz. Maybe we should send him a jar. :)

good luck to everyone tonight :agree2:

gsobier

Maggie:

Good lotto luck to you too and everyone else. If you :cow:, you can take a trip and deliver it in person:lol:.

Regards,
Maggie said:
You're right, George, I don't know what we're going to do with Peter and his sledz. Maybe we should send him a jar. :)

good luck to everyone tonight :agree2:

Nick Koutras said:
1 cycle is the quantity of last draws that
*all* the numbers have appear once
2 cycles the quantity of draws that all mubers have appear twice.
And so on...

Cycles 6 7 & 8 are the most stable.
What I mean by Stable, is that the Standard Deviation of apperance is the smaller.

You can identify which Cycle is close to the desired quantity.

By using that method you give all the numbers equal chance of at least so many Cycles...
Nick until the bonus draws are gone I'm not playing anything related to short term stats... :no:When the'll be over I'll start to study and assess the damage and I'll take it from there....Entering these variables of dammages done into my stats...(all of the sudden shift in the trends..already spotted 3 of these...)
These won't fool mister greatness like they did last year....
:no:

gsobier

Dennis:

I'm glad we have your stamp of approval:lol:.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
Good luck to all tonite....With these bonus draws everybody need more of that than everything else! :goodluck: :nopity:

I'm just telling you this because today in the African 6/49 results were....
08-18-20-35-43-49 bonus 14
So what do we see here?...Hummmm....the magic combo...and
My goodness another 4 hitters from the dancing set...:eek: How is this possible... :confused: Nobody around here ever spoke of the dancing set...
Nobody besides Mister greatness that is...!:lol:

Sheba said:
[COLOR=sea green]
Give these another try!
05-08-12-18-20-27-31-34-39-41-43[/COLOR]

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™ Good Luck!
-----------------------------------------------------
Mister greatness said:
Long term strategy here...For mister greatness... :lol:
05-08-10-12-18-26-29-31-43-44-45-49

The hints will resume only after these bonus draws...
:sick: :sick:
Mister greatness said:
I might play another long term set for the next draw involving the 20-43...But just a small set.. :agree: :agree2:

Sidebar