6/49 Discussion For October 22, 2003

peter

gsobier said:
Peter:
PS. I hope you are not upset with that goofing around, not intentinal.
Not at all, you know me better than that.
P.S. sorry to hear your spell function is broken.:lol: :lol: :lol:

peter

Beaker said:
Not sure there are too many Lotto Laws - maybe one or two

1) the numbers will be between 1-49
2) 6 + 1 bonus are drawn

I think I'll change 'Beaker's Laws' to 'Beaker's Picking Strategies'
or BeakPickStrat :lol:
Beaker be sure to pick up a copy of my "theory masters" book, as discussed in last draws disscusion. you'll find it in any respectable book store, in the credibility section. ( just in time for xmas).
Tell them you know me, and they will cut you some slack on the retail price of $39.95.
I've dedicated a full chapter to you and Dennis, only I did'nt give you guys any of the credit.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Beaker

peter said:
Beaker be sure to pick up a copy of my "theory masters" book, as discussed in last draws disscusion. you'll find it in any respectable book store, in the credibility section. ( just in time for xmas).
Tell them you know me, and they will cut you some slack on the retail price of $39.95.
I've dedicated a full chapter to you and Dennis, only I did'nt give you guys any of the credit.:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm just about finished mine - 'Confessions of a Jackpot Winner' - last chapter to write :lol:

Should be finished this Wednesday :tongue2: :lol:

peter

Just an observation, but I can't seem to fit in a repeater this time, history shows after a triple repeat, there appears to be a miss, so for all you line filterers, that makes 7 good filter numbers to eliminate.

Beaker

peter said:
Just an observation, but I can't seem to fit in a repeater this time, history shows after a triple repeat, there appears to be a miss, so for all you line filterers, that makes 7 good filter numbers to eliminate.
I said you were going to the winners circle, not the jackpot VIP room :lol:

There are some good repeater candidates here. I'm going to try to clip that 4peat 25 but I'm seeing that 46-47 pair and also 37. You never know, one of those pairs could hit again (25-26/37-38)

That 10 could spoil - we might see one of those (10,46) 3peat ;)

martek

Here are some more interesting stats concerning those prime numbers.
Before Saturday's draw, the number 37 had hit 43 times as a bonus number. In the draw following 37's hit as the B, there has never been 5 primes in the 6 regular numbers, and 4 primes have only hit ONCE in the regular 6, and 3 times in the 7 numbers.
Also, last time 37 hit as the B, the following drawing had 3 primes in all (2 regulars + 1B). Each time 37 was followed by 3 primes, the next time 37 hit as the B, the next drawing had AT MOST 3 primes, with most drawings having 1 prime.
Finally, only 2 of the 43 draws that followed 37 as the B had no primes at all.
The conclusion is that a prime quad is very unlikely in the next drawing, while 1 or 2 primes is the most likely outcome.

Beaker

martek, we have done some work on primes in this thread

http://www.lotto649.ws/showthread.php?threadid=682

Take a look, about 1/2 way through :agree:

It might be interesting to see what ALL the primes announce to see if we find anything interesting.

GillesD had done some actual stats for us - looks like 90% of the time we get at least 1 prime.:agree:

Keep posting those thoughts martek :agree2:

martek

Here are some more stats to keep you guys thinking.
Before Saturday's drawing, the number 10 had hit 83 times in 1st position.
In the draw that followed 10 in 1st, the following numbers hit most often in 1st position:
1 = 14 times
2 = 11 times
5 = 8 times
4 = 7 times
7 = 7 times
The above 5 numbers account for 56% of all draws that followed 10 in 1st.
All numbers below 10 account for 77% of draws that followed 10 in 1st.
10's other interesting partners are himself (hitting 5 times in 1st) and 11 (hitting 6 times).
Conclusion is there's a 77% chance something under 10 will hit in 1st position in the next draw (with 1, 2, 4, 5 and 7 as most likely candidates), with 10 and 11 as solid potential alternates.

Beaker

martek said:
Here are some more stats to keep you guys thinking.
Before Saturday's drawing, the number 10 had hit 83 times in 1st position.
In the draw that followed 10 in 1st, the following numbers hit most often in 1st position:
1 = 14 times
2 = 11 times
5 = 8 times
4 = 7 times
7 = 7 times
The above 5 numbers account for 56% of all draws that followed 10 in 1st.
All numbers below 10 account for 77% of draws that followed 10 in 1st.
10's other interesting partners are himself (hitting 5 times in 1st) and 11 (hitting 6 times).
Conclusion is there's a 77% chance something under 10 will hit in 1st position in the next draw (with 1, 2, 4, 5 and 7 as most likely candidates), with 10 and 11 as solid potential alternates.
Someone will confirm the data here :agree:

Sidebar