6/49 Discussion For October 22, 2003

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
And by Peter's law ...You got to consider this pair of yours of 11-31 :agree2: :agree:
I see some good hits for 31 :agree2:

11-13-31 ;)

Last hit in 2051, speaking of Peter's law

martek

I noticed a short-term trend that seems interesting: the last 4 times 11 has hit, it has hit with at least 3 more prime numbers (including the bonus).
#2051 - 11-13-31-37 quad hits (all primes)
#2053 - 3-5-11-47 another prime quad
#2055 - 11-17-41 + 13B
#2057 - 3-11-37-41 + 5B - prime quad + prime bonus!

So that's 4/6 prime, then 4/6 again, 4/7 and finally 5/7.
The pattern has been picking up steam so to speak since drawing #2048 when 11 hit with only a single other prime (41).
The pattern could go cold when 11 hits next time, but it might be a good idea to pair the primes hard if you're picking 11 for your set, add a few other numbers and... 6/6? :D

Any comments?

Beaker

martek said:
I noticed a short-term trend that seems interesting: the last 4 times 11 has hit, it has hit with at least 3 more prime numbers (including the bonus).
#2051 - 11-13-31-37 quad hits (all primes)
#2053 - 3-5-11-47 another prime quad
#2055 - 11-17-41 + 13B
#2057 - 3-11-37-41 + 5B - prime quad + prime bonus!

So that's 4/6 prime, then 4/6 again, 4/7 and finally 5/7.
The pattern has been picking up steam so to speak since drawing #2048 when 11 hit with only a single other prime (41).
The pattern could go cold when 11 hits next time, but it might be a good idea to pair the primes hard if you're picking 11 for your set, add a few other numbers and... 6/6? :D

Any comments?
Interesting observation martek :agree: I'm playing that 11 again and will be putting it with some primes - in fact all of those posted are in play.

;)

peter

Nice to see some new people post, welcome Martek, great observation.:agree2: We look forward to more of your comments.:agree2: :wavey:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
Peter's theory...2050 and 2060 25-26-37-49 :eek:
I keep saying , gotta go back in multiples of 10.:agree2:
Not only that, but did you notice the sum in 2050 was 213, and in 2060, it was 231.

gsobier

Peter:

In the entire draw, how many times does your law hold water... ...there have been over 200 multiples of 10 for 6/49 up to now... ...I just like to see proof:read:... ...do you have the resources to report on this like I can?

The reason I'm asking is, I know a little bit about the tools you have. I never did look yet and I can write a simple program to report with 100% reliability dedicated for this law. Should I?

Regards,
George:)
peter said:
I keep saying , gotta go back in multiples of 10.:agree2:
Not only that, but did you notice the sum in 2050 was 213, and in 2060, it was 231.

gsobier

Beaker:

I always have some primes in every set I play just like you:teach::agree: but not more than 4:no:. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Regards,
Beaker said:
Interesting observation martek :agree: I'm playing that 11 again and will be putting it with some primes - in fact all of those posted are in play.

;)

peter

Not being a programmer George, I do not have the computer smarts that you do.
Can I back up my statement with a report, the answer is no.
I can tell you that in one file, which I call my "TENS" file, I have all of the draws separated into last digits of ten.
For example my one file has draws 1,11,21,31,41,etc.
My two file has all the draws separated like Draw 2,22,32,42,etc
Same goes for draws ending in 3,4 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0.
I can tell you my statement is based on observation . This is where I need you, but NO>>>>> you don't have Quattro pro.:lol:
You see the picture now buddy:lol:
I have all my files separated like this my odd/even, my sum totals, consecutives, you name it.
I came up with this tens theory some time ago, and have spoken about it often on this forum, as my good friends Beaker and Dennis can attest to.
Now get with the program, and get that damn Quattro pro,

Last edited:

peter

gsobier said:
Peter:

The reason I'm asking is, I know a little bit about the tools you have. I never did look yet and I can write a simple program to report with 100% reliability dedicated for this law. Should I?

Regards,
I wish you would.:agree2: :agree: :wavey:

gsobier

Peter:

I asked my source AGAIN which is not too reliable to get Quattro Pro for me... ...one of these days, I'll be able to see the goods.

I hope you realize to whole world now can see we trade files in E-Mail... ...do you want to start a riot?

To get back to serious, backuping up a thoery or law with fact is VERY IMPORTANT or else its not worth much more than horse hocky.

Regards,
peter said:
Not being a programmer George, I do not have the computer smarts that you do.
Can I back up my statement with a report, the answer is no.
I can tell you that in one file, which I call my "TENS" file, I have all of the draws separated into last digits of ten.
For example my one file has draws 1,11,21,31,41,etc.
My two file has all the draws separated like Draw 2,22,32,42,etc
Same goes for draws ending in 3,4 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0.
I can tell you my statement is based on observation . This is where I need you, but NO>>>>> you don't have Quattro pro.:lol:
You see the picture now buddy:lol:
I have all my files separated like this my odd/even, my sum totals, consecutives, you name it.
I came up with this tens theory some time ago, and have spoken about it often on this forum, as my good friends Beaker and Dennis can attest to.
Now get with the program, and get that damn Quattro pro, and your e-mail will become full in a hurry.:lol:

peter

Beaker said:
I think you may see more interesting results looking at 10 +/- 1 then +/-2
Agreed with this statement as well, it has been discussed before and I do look at plus or minus 1.:agree2:

peter

gsobier said:
Peter:
To get back to serious, backuping up a thoery or law with fact is VERY IMPORTANT or else its not worth much more than horse hocky.
Regards,
I agree with that statement George, that is why, I stated that it was an obsevation, and not fact.:wavey:

Beaker

gsobier said:
<snip>

Regards,
Not sure there are too many Lotto Laws - maybe one or two

1) the numbers will be between 1-49
2) 6 + 1 bonus are drawn

I think I'll change 'Beaker's Laws' to 'Beaker's Picking Strategies'
or BeakPickStrat :lol:

Sidebar