6/49 Discussion For June 7

Beaker

peter said:
Beaker, I wish you a speedy recovery, honestly, all jokes aside.
P.S. stay away from Hamilton.
Yes, I wish speedy recovery also. Must have caught some bug from somewhere - pretty sure it is a virus altho I'm not a Dr.you never know with these things. The way things are around this city everyone with a fever has SARS - crazy.

By the way, the number that vibrates with 46 is 20, and the best pairing with 20 is 43 and the number that vibrates with 43 is 24... you get the drift on how I picked my numbers :dizzy: :eek:

gsobier

Beaker:

Get well soon!... ...hope it wasn't $10M fever:eek:.

Regards,
George:(
peter said:
Beaker, I wish you a speedy recovery, honestly, all jokes aside.
P.S. stay away from Hamilton.

peter

Beaker said:
... you get the drift on how I picked my numbers :dizzy: :eek:
AH! yes, I see how you picked your numbers...... your going jiggy with it! LOL!'Should you strike out Buddy, and I hope you don't, I'll understand, you had a high fever, and the numbers were a blur.
Lots of bed rest, and drink plenty of fluids and I Look forward too being seen with all of you tomorrow.:agree2: :wavey: :sleeping: :dancer: :clap: :chug:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Beaker Get well soon!
Thanks Buddy :agree2: first day in 3 that I have been able to stay upright for more than an hour :sick:

Bought tickets on Wed - slept till today :lol:

No study at all for me on this one....So I'll watch from the sidelines...But good luck to everyone....I might play a small wheel with all of your best bets...I don't have any hints for this one myself so I can't really help....It's been going wild for me since last Wednesday!!! :heul:

peter

Beaker said:
Thanks Buddy :agree2: first day in 3 that I have been able to stay upright for more than an hour :sick:

Bought tickets on Wed - slept till today :lol:
WOW! that sucks!!!! do get well!!!!:wavey:

gsobier

Dennis:

From your guidance and influence, I'm looking into announcers. Could you describe what double announcers really is? My stuff is very weak in that department at the moment:(.

Regards,
George:)

Dennis Bassboss said:
No study at all for me on this one....So I'll watch from the sidelines...But good luck to everyone....I might play a small wheel with all of your best bets...I don't have any hints for this one myself so I can't really help....It's been going wild for me since last Wednesday!!! :heul:

gsobier said:
Dennis:

From your guidance and influence, I'm looking into announcers. Could you describe what double announcers really is? My stuff is very weak in that department at the moment:(.

Regards,
Yes but not tonite ! I'll explain that to you in details and more...during the course of the week...

gsobier

Dennis:

That would be great! I've got tons to learn:teach: from here to play better:agree:. Beaker, Peter and you are I feel, the best in helping players here:agree2: with actual "how to" instead of just quoting sets or some possible hitters which does help as well. Hope I didn't offend:eek: anyone with that.

Regards,

Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes but not tonite ! I'll explain that to you in details and more...during the course of the week...

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
There are many good best bets posted from which to choose!:agree2:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
I don't have any hints for this one myself so I can't really help....

I do believe to the best of my knowledge, that this is the first time that my friend Dennis Bassboss is speechless about a draw, must have been one heck of a week! :lol:

Sidebar