6/49 Discussion For June 7

Beaker

gsobier said:
Beaker:

Both jackpots are gone now:( and I do notice there is much less activity here in the forum now too. Everyone probably spent all thier lotto money last week:eek:. What a week it was:agree:.

Regards,
George:)
Yes, and only 1 winner for each of those big ones, second prize also - Wednsday 2nd prize 1 ticket 839K - sweet.

We have to plug away George - our time will come. :agree:

Just finalizing my numbers now - going with a similar strategy as last time - 2-decade miss.

peter

Revisiting my same last digit theory, and going back in draws of ten, had you played the numbers from draws 2001 and 2011, you would have had 5 of the numbers from Wed. draw,

Geenie

Too many numbers are looking good
for this draw. Very difficult to narrow
down.

Do I play 1,3,4 or 7 for first position.
11, or 12 for second.
11,12,20,24,29,38,39 for third......

is gsobiers' numbers going to be 4/2
or maybe 3/3

Is Beakers 46 really going to show??

decisions, decisions :notme:

gsobier

Geenie:

It was 3/3 in the last draw so I'd be leaning more towards 4/2. It could be 6/0 which has not happened in a long time and we are due. 5/1 is another possibility. Is there any which I didn't cover:D? 2/4, 1/5, and 0/6 scares the heck out of me but pretty rare.

Regards,
Geenie said:
Too many numbers are looking good
for this draw. Very difficult to narrow
down.

Do I play 1,3,4 or 7 for first position.
11, or 12 for second.
11,12,20,24,29,38,39 for third......

is gsobiers' numbers going to be 4/2
or maybe 3/3

Is Beakers 46 really going to show??

decisions, decisions :notme:

peter

Re: consecutives

And if you think I have 8 to many designations for consecutives, just wait until I post my designations for LD's.
I have 13 different designations for those. I'll try to post those tomorrow, real busy around here lately.

peter

Beaker said:
That pick is a no brainer - don't think about it just play it :agree:
Looking over the picks, I see not many are including this gem, too bad, so sad, they snooze, they looze!:agree:
P.S. I like that sexy redhead's best bet of 2.:agree2:

peter

LT, I can't remember when I saw you load up on numbers in the first decade like that?????????????? but smart pickin's.:agree2:

Beaker

peter said:
Looking over the picks, I see not many are including this gem, too bad, so sad, they snooze, they looze!:agree:
Hey, what can I do :notme: - play for 5 numbers if you want - many many hits for this one and just look at the last 5 or 6 times the 47 hit and what was next :dizzy:

Very few times I am this sure about a number - this time is one of them.

Maggie, Geenie, me and you played it :agree2:

DN in many tickets :dizzy: :dance1:

Beaker

peter said:
I was getting so many hits for that number, my computer was getting bruised.:D
Yes, me too :agree: but funny thing was I had a hard time picking the rest of them :eek:

I don't think I have any of the top numbers 46 comes with :no:
Might bite me :smash:

gsobier

Peter:

I'm back at my office in Scarborough right now. The rain has stopped (for now), its just not rust, Hamilton is a stinky place too... ...reminds me of a joke which I don't think is allowed here:lol:.

You guys hit and hit HARD! Best of luck to all players in a quest for the :cow:.

Regards,

peter said:
Hey George, how are things in Hamilton today?, is the steel still rusting? LOL! LOL!:lol:

Beaker

peter said:
I was getting so many hits for that number, my computer was getting bruised.:D
Guess what vibrates with that number? :eek:
Remember there is no winning without vibratility :lol:

peter

Beaker said:
Guess what vibrates with that number? :eek:
Remember there is no winning without vibratility :lol:
I agree, unless your vibrator is'nt working, nothing shakes.
The oscillating lotto modules must be in line with the winning tangent, or forget it, your toast!:agree2:

peter

Beaker said:
:worry: :worry: I've had a fever of 101-102 past few days - finally broke a bit today. Hope I don't have anything to :worry: about
Beaker, I wish you a speedy recovery, honestly, all jokes aside.
P.S. stay away from Hamilton.

Sidebar