6/49 Discussion For December 06, 2003

peter

Beaker, I've just emailed you a file called Trends, it is safe to open, it deals with SINGLE same last digits.
I think you'll find it interesting.
And George don't get bent out of shape, you can have this when you get QP.
Beaker it's a small file, has 11 pages, one for each LD, and a summary page.... enjoy.

Beaker

Re: How Peter got Beaker's email ?

Pradeep said:
Can Any body tell me?
A long time ago, LT allowed people to view personal email addys on his original site. Peter and I, and a few others, were able to exchange our email addys. :)

Maggie

peter said:
Blond is better than grey and I'm sure yours are all blond since us blonds DON'T get grey hair , right Maggie!:lol:

Absolutely!!! :) Miss Clairol and I are best buds..:)

peter

Re: Re: How Peter got Beaker's email ?

Beaker said:
A long time ago, LT allowed people to view personal email addys on his original site. Peter and I, and a few others, were able to exchange our email addys. :)
Beaker, did you get it?, and were you able to look at it? Any comments?

Thanks to all for your responses... I contribute when I can; have many projects going, so it is not always possible for me to get too involved with this board, but I must say, I do enjoy it!

Just wanted to say a few words about "bonus" numbers.

I find that including the bonus as any other number, is so much more useful in my stats. Seven goes into 49 seven times... this means that in seven draws, you will have 49 numbers drawn... this can be a very handy baseline to measure all sorts of things against.

This is also why I divide the 49 numbers into what I call "Seven Files"... instead of decades. With "Seven Files", I have seven equal segments of seven numbers; with decades, we have larger number pools and they are not equal.

With the new changes coming in 6/49, the bonus will even be more important.

peter

Weatherman, you are a welcomed addition to the forum!:agree: :agree2: Post when you can. I enjoy reading your posts.:agree2:

peter

peter said:
I just love the natural beauty of blond, good for you!:agree2: :lol: :wavey:
Maggie, I always had this vision of you being a some what hefty brunette... now I have these visions of you be a slim , attactive , blond goddess... oh, oh, don't let "Mr. Maggie see this post, or I'm in big trouble!.:lol: :wavey: :kiss:

Beaker

Re: Re: Re: How Peter got Beaker's email ?

peter said:
Beaker, did you get it?, and were you able to look at it? Any comments?
I got it but I am still having trouble configuring my QuattroPro-to- Excel2K converter :sick:
When I get that done I'll take a look :agree:

peter

Maggie said:
HEFTY??? HRMPH!!! ;)
That was then.... this is now!!! Wait... I'm sorry!!! I was thinking about Sheba... boy, I'm in big trouble... see , you just can't compliment a female>:kiss: :wavey:

Maggie

peter said:
That was then.... this is now!!! Wait... I'm sorry!!! I was thinking about Sheba... boy, I'm in big trouble... see , you just can't compliment a female>:kiss: :wavey:

Smooth, very smooth...:)

Sidebar