6/49 Discussion For December 06, 2003

Sheba

Well actually no im not.. I am the one who just let everything go and could care less about what others do, I have a aunt who does that..:lol: .. I am just tormenting..But too bad if you think that way! ..

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Beaker

Speaking about nosy, Peter what do you think will hit for this one :agree:

... guess I'll send an email :lol: :wavey:

peter

Sheba said:
Well actually no im not.. I am the one who just let everything go and could care less about what others do, I have a aunt who does that..:lol: .. I am just tormenting..But too bad if you think that way! ..

Sheba Dearest, I was only teasing you,:wavey: I wanted to see what kind of reaction I would get. Heres a big :kiss:

peter

Getting back to the lotto.....
The last 5 draws the spread number, has been an even number. History tells me this next draw, the spread will be an ODD number.
We can achieve this, by one of two combinations.
A) the first number must be even and the 6th odd OR
B) the first number must be odd and the 6th even This next draw will see 4 maybe 5 even numbers, count on it.
We also know for 10 mil, one or 2 decades miss, do this, eliminate the primes for this one, and your number selection your down to about 21 numbers or less.:agree: elimanate 6 repeaters and your 15 numbers away from 10 mil.

Irvin

Dennis Bassboss said:
First thing to do here would be to check what is happening after an all odd draw.... :agree: :agree2:

NZ lotto draw on Saturday was all odd so I'll let you know what happens with tomorrows draw.

Last all odd draw we had before that was 48 draws ago then the next draw came out with 4 odd and 2 even but was a high sum draw, lowest number 19.

The draw after the all odd one had 3 repeats.

peter

Dennis, don't pee yourself, when I tell you, I'm seriously looking at the 4/5 from way back in draw 1685.

Beaker

.... and you're going to see a few of those 20+ skippers this time.

Only a genius will play those :lol:

peter

When you see my set, you will see they satisfy all the requirements for a 10 mil draw.
2 missed decades
going mostly even
birthday numbers
forget the primes this time
eliminate at least 6 numbers as repeater candidates
with all this info, I'm down to only a handful of numbers to play.

Sheba

peter said:
MY DN will be 22

Peter if you are playing that 22 ... I would also play the 40 with it....

Sheba

These 2 are in my final 10..
22 and 40 :agree: Still looking :read: at some others.. will post final set early Saturday....

Sidebar