6/49 Discussion For December 06, 2003

Dennis Bassboss said:
What's up?....I only need one ticket...
13-29-33-36-42-49

Hints...Hints...13-33
:kaioken: :kaioken:
Best of luck to everybody here....EVERYBODY!
I hope I have it right....When I think at all the time I took to put this one in order..... :lol:I,ll be the first one to see this one...Hopefully... :lol:

hot4

Beaker said:
You never know Frank - that winning ticket may be in that list :agree: I'll be the first to see it :eek: :lol:

Whenever you ordered your present tickets, I hope you find a good winner tonight. Best of luck, Beaker :wavey:

Beaker

hot4 said:
Whenever you ordered your present tickets, I hope you find a good winner tonight. Best of luck, Beaker :wavey:
Thanks Frank :agree2:

Frank you don't play those tickets do you? from Portugal? :confused:

peter

luckystrike said:
AUBURN HAIR....DAZZLING GREEN EYES.....

GET IN THE PROGRAM PETER...YOU CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE HOW BEAUTIFUL THIS LADY IS!!!!!! MOVE OVER JULIA ROBERTS...:agree:
Lucky.... If I told everyone, how georgous I thought Maggie is, I 'd have her husband after me, I'm not suicidal.

hot4

No Beaker, I'm doing for fun and testing some tips. I don't know if it's legal to play your 6/49 lottery from Portugal and how I could do that.

hot4

peter said:
Lucky.... If I told everyone, how georgous I thought Maggie is, I 'd have her husband after me, I'm not suicidal.

Good news for you Peter :D as you have problems with girls, you'll win with games!!:agree:

Maggie

Sheba said:
M E R R Y_:frosty:_ C H R I ST M A S

To you Peter! I'll have the 5th. :beer:...I should say RUM...

Sheba_:xmas:_:dog:~~~

Looks like you're off the hook, Peter, at least for now. :) This just may be your lucky night after all.

Sheba

Maggie said:
Looks like you're off the hook, Peter, at least for now. :) This just may be your lucky night after all.

Tis the season to be Jolly! ...

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Sheba

hot4 said:
Totoloto draw 06/12/03:
04 05 06 12 15 31 + 28

Low, Low and no prizes for me ...

I am hoping for some higher numbers that that! And I would not be surprised it the jackpot never went at all!

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Sidebar