6/49 Discussion For December 06, 2003

Beaker

peter said:
That was then.... this is now!!! Wait... I'm sorry!!! I was thinking about Sheba... boy, I'm in big trouble... see , you just can't compliment a female>:kiss: :wavey:

:dog: <---- Sheba's Newfoundland Dog :smash: <---- Sheba
........running to Edmonton

In Edmonton....

:smash:
:bawl: <---- Peter's head

I'd git while the gittin's good cuz you're gonna be in trouble :lol:

:dog:

peter

Thxs Beaker, Thxs for nuthin' :lol: friends, I tell ya!!! who needs enemies, anyway, I hope all will see things in the spirit of fun and friendship, good luck to all tonight.

peter said:
Maggie, I always had this vision of you being a some what hefty brunette... now I have these visions of you be a slim , attactive , blond goddess... oh, oh, don't let "Mr. Maggie see this post, or I'm in big trouble!.:lol: :wavey: :kiss:

AUBURN HAIR....DAZZLING GREEN EYES.....

GET IN THE PROGRAM PETER...YOU CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE HOW BEAUTIFUL THIS LADY IS!!!!!! MOVE OVER JULIA ROBERTS...:agree:

luckystrike said:

GET IN THE PROGRAM PETER...YOU CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE HOW BEAUTIFUL THIS LADY IS!!!!!! MOVE OVER JULIA ROBERTS...:agree:
I see that Peter has other things and numbers in mind..... :lol:

peter said:
That was then.... this is now!!! Wait... I'm sorry!!! I was thinking about Sheba... boy, I'm in big trouble... see , you just can't compliment a female>:kiss: :wavey:

YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!!!!!!!!..SHEBA.....

5'2" BLONDE...BIG BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES..VERY PETITTE..FUN LOVING..

BUT I'M SURE NOW SHE IS GOING TO BE POSTED ON AMERICAS MOST WANTED AFTER A COMMENT LIKE THAT...GOOD LUCK TONIGHT BUDDY!!! YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE !!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :agree:

peter

luckystrike said:

Oh , but I do!!!!

Beaker

luckystrike said:

the NEW Mr. Smooth :king: :liplick: :lol:

Beaker

peter said:
I love all the ladies on this board... there... now lets get on with something else....plse!!!
Good luck Peter - tonite more than any

:dog: :smash:

:lol: :lol:

Sheba will forgive you if the :cold: :cold: 4-5 hits :dizzy:

Beaker

hot4 said:
Sorry Beaker, I tried a new look but it's ugly indeed. :bawl: :bawl:
Next time I'll sort my picks by prizes :lol2:
Frank
You never know Frank - that winning ticket may be in that list :agree: I'll be the first to see it :eek: :lol:

Sidebar