6/49 Discussion For August 09, 2003

hot4

Maggie said:
It is a little disheartening to see the picks thread gone once again. I wonder why that's happened this week. :dang:

Once again Maggie? I didn't know that the hard work everyone is making, can be *beated* frequently.

We need some information from Moderator , that this will not happen again.

I'll not send more picks till then :mad: :mad:

*A man cannot proof that he hits what he promises* :lol:

Frank

hot4

Even without the messages to check, all of you knew that I would hit 3 in my 28 lines :p:

It happened last draw. As I promised :)

While we don't know if the thread will come again, I think we can tell here our hits. I will be suspicious only from Dennis :lol:

Frank

hot4 said:
Even without the messages to check, all of you knew that I would hit 3 in my 28 lines :p:

It happened last draw. As I promised :)

While we don't know if the thread will come again, I think we can tell here our hits. I will be suspicious only from Dennis :lol:

Frank
And we also know that you lost money....While you should be dancing instead.... :lol:

hot4

Dennis Bassboss said:
And we also know that you lost money....While you should be dancing instead.... :lol:

You know *how* much money I lost... but no one knows how much you win Dennis with your set of 25 numbers.

I didn't know that Picks thread was something to win money. As there are some regulars going on picking, may be everyone is investing winned money and there's no chance for a looser.

You didn't understand my picks; of course you believe your method is the best but let somebody try_and_learn here.

You have made up your mind yet. Let others try the way you have walked and have fallen.

Namely if the ways are not the same.

I'll answer to your past thread, trust me.

Frank

Beaker

Very very rare Dennis B posts more than 10 numbers in over 2 years here :no:

Once maybe - long time ago.

hot4 said:
You know *how* much money I lost... but no one knows how much you win Dennis with your set of 25 numbers.

I didn't know that Picks thread was something to win money. As there are some regulars going on picking, may be everyone is investing winned money and there's no chance for a looser.

You didn't understand my picks; of course you believe your method is the best but let somebody try_and_learn here.

You have made up your mind yet. Let others try the way you have walked and have fallen.

Namely if the ways are not the same.

I'll answer to your past thread, trust me.

Frank
Do you seriously think that I played 25 numbers...you see you have much more to learn here...I never play more than 12...unless I have 3 DNs ready to go....
Stick around and you'll learn a few things here pals!
:lol:

Beaker

We might talk about 25 numbers - maybe more - but never play that many :no:

Altho, some players can play all of them and filter - to 8 or 9 tickets in a 6/49.

hot4

Beaker said:
We might talk about 25 numbers - maybe more - but never play that many :no:

Altho, some players can play all of them and filter - to 8 or 9 tickets in a 6/49.

Beaker,

I remember to see that, in Picks for 09/08 ; now I cannot test my memory... the thread is gone.

Only Dennis can clarify that.

However that's not the real point here. A player can hit 0 in 43 this draw, and hit 6 in 6 next draw. Methods and strategis are the real point.

Frank

Beaker

Of course. :agree:

Post your picks/thoughts Frank and we can discuss the strategies and methods. I look at your picks and know from your handle - hot4 - that I might see 4 in your list.

Let's see them :dance1: ;)

hot4 said:
Beaker,

I remember to see that, in Picks for 09/08 ; now I cannot test my memory... the thread is gone.

Only Dennis can clarify that.

However that's not the real point here. A player can hit 0 in 43 this draw, and hit 6 in 6 next draw. Methods and strategis are the real point.

Frank

hot4

Beaker said:
Of course. :agree:

Post your picks/thoughts Frank and we can discuss the strategies and methods. I look at your picks and know from your handle - hot4 - that I might see 4 in your list.

Let's see them :dance1: ;)

I don't use to choose numbers by means of number characteristics as the most of you.

I don't think that method is *wrong* but it's difficult for me to test it. So, I prefer one method that looks like the same during all draws, past and future.

If I pick the number 12 now because it has this and this characteristic, I don't know if I'll think the same way in future draws.

Some years ago I made some selections like that for a draw. It didn't hit next draw, as I thought but some draws later it did. If I want to tell you the *tricks* I used, ... now I don't remember them.

Frank

Sidebar