6/49 Discussion For August 09, 2003

SAT 6/49

I'M EXPECTING TO SEE TWO #'S FROM S-7 TO SHOW UP ON SATS.DRAW.....I'M THINKING 20'S...

I LIKE # 20...BUT I'M LOOKING AT # 23 & # 24 AS MY DN'S ... AGAIN ANY THOUGHTS...:notme:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
This is the only thing that you will see from me for a while here...And these are not my picks...

Super Duper.xml
25 Predictions for the next drawing:
3-4-5-6-7-8-12-13-15-18-19-20-21-22
24-25-29-31-32-33-35-37-45-46-47

many numbers are hiding in these...I hope it is not a surprize for anybody...
:lol:

OK buddy I'll post one of my super dupers too :lol:

17 Predictions for the next drawing:

2-4-5-8-12-13-14-16-17-18-19-26-36-38-39-41-46

Should see between 3-5 here ;)

Beaker said:
OK buddy I'll post one of my super dupers too :lol:

17 Predictions for the next drawing:

2-4-5-8-12-13-14-16-17-18-19-26-36-38-39-41-46

Should see between 3-5 here ;)
Beaker I have up to 4 Super Duper stacks....And believe me one of these is simply out of this world.... :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Beaker I have up to 4 Super Duper stacks....And believe me one of these is simply out of this world.... :agree:
Great :agree: Now that my machine is a little stable I can get back to running some things - haven't spent much time on this. I'm still trying my new strategy.

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I Just took one at ramdom for the picks thread...I'm sure to hit 6 or 7 in very few draws... :lol:
1 in 4 chance :lol:

I'm going to trap two of these good good goodies 2-11 :eek:

What I did is that I let some processors optimized individually....But I still can't submit anything to the server yet.. :no:
Hopefully I will be able to do so soon...I have a few more in lines...
:agree:

I have this one...
Mega tracker.xml
3 Predictions for the next drawing:
29-37-47
And this one
Tyrannausorus stack tracker 2 .xml
2 Predictions for the next drawing:
37-41
:agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
These are good looking....I also have some nice DN trackers that are due to hit... :agree:
I did a little work on your SD stack :agree:

Take a look

9 Predictions for the next drawing:
5-6-7-8-15-19-22-33-46

Could see a few from that one also - maybe 3 :eek:

Could be :eek:
The T-Rex stack can produce up to 3 from only 6 (some 4 from 6 too)and it is very regular...but at the present time it is out of its skip range for that... I worked on that one 6 days... :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Could be :eek:
The T-Rex stack can produce up to 3 from only 6 (some 4 from 6 too)and it is very regular...but at the present time it is out of its skip range for that... I worked on that one 6 days... :agree:
I like that 37 :agree: It's in as a repeater :agree2:

One to look for also here is Peter...He came up very close a few times now and I do think that he will have a punch line very soon...a punch line that could last for many following draws... :agree:

Pradeep

I like table of 5

2 to 3 numbers are from this set.
Peter,Think and Offer me your Guidence again.

peter

Re: I like table of 5

Pradeep said:
Peter,Think and Offer me your Guidence again.
Pradeep, I saw your oridginal post, prior to you so quickly editing it. I'm sorry if you did not like my answer.
You asked a question, so you should be prepared for people to answer, but don't pout, if the answer to your question does not agree with your thinking. This is an open forum, and everyone is entitled to their opinion, whether it is right or wrong.
I do not offer guidence, your pyschic can do that for you. I only offer opinions.
Best of luck in your quest.

Sidebar