6/49 Discussion For August 09, 2003

bovet73

lottery results

I don't know what happened to the August 9 picks thread?

Here are the lottery results for August 9, 2003

5-7-10-13-27-29 Bonus 43

Re: lottery results

bovet73 said:
I don't know what happened to the August 9 picks thread?

Here are the lottery results for August 9, 2003

5-7-10-13-27-29 Bonus 43

I guess it was a :dance1: night....If only somebody would have talked about this possibility in the most recents draws.. :lol:

Why do the picks threads keep getting deleted??

Is this problem due to computer "hackers" or something?

Takes a lot of fun out of posting your numbers-That's twice in one week now.....:eek:

Maggie

It is a little disheartening to see the picks thread gone once again. I wonder why that's happened this week. :dang:

I COULDN'T GET ON LAST NIGHT TO POST MY PICKS....THATS HAPPENED TWO DRAWS IN A ROW...I GUESSED I SAVED MYSELF SOME INK

SOMETHING FUNNY IS GOING ON...:look: :unhappy:

Maybe too many numbers posted are the cause of these deletions....??It just couldn't hold my 24 numbers.... :confused: :lol:
On a serious note....I find it annoying too!
Haven't heard from LT for quite a while I hope every thing is fine with him and his entourage....
:confused:

On a more encouraging note...At least the best bet thread is O:K: and this is allmost the only place here where you can find real serious predictions from the majority of players... :)

gsobier

Dennis:

Yes, that thread, in my mind, is more useful:agree2:.

Regards,
George:)

Dennis Bassboss said:
On a more encouraging note...At least the best bet thread is O:K: and this is allmost the only place here where you can find real serious predictions from the majority of players... :)

gsobier said:
Dennis:

Yes, that thread, in my mind, is more useful:agree2:.

Regards,
There are always goodies coming up from there....And by looking at other stuff...it is possible to pool them in a way that you get at least 3 most of the time....And in that regard your list George is very helpfull... :agree: :agree2:

gsobier

Dennis:

Like you have said over and over... ...the odds are really high against you. Cutting down on wasted sets as much as possible is key. That list is the starting point of my process:agree:.

Regards,

Dennis Bassboss said:
There are always goodies coming up from there....And by looking at other stuff...it is possible to pool them in a way that you get at least 3 most of the time....And in that regard your list George is very helpfull... :agree: :agree2:

Beaker

Why so many winners? Calendar bets? :confused:

4 numbers only paid $28.50 the 5 was $599

Thankfully I didn't win :lol: Not worth it :lol:

gsobier

Beaker:

I don't think anyone liked that draw except for Randal:lol:.

Regards,

Beaker said:
Why so many winners? Calendar bets? :confused:

4 numbers only paid $28.50 the 5 was $599

Thankfully I didn't win :lol: Not worth it :lol:

Sidebar