6/49 Discussion For Aug.2/03

I don't have the strink to go to the store and play tonite ...But here's the trooper stack anyway...
Trooper 5.xml
12 Predictions for the next drawing:
2-4-6-7-12-15-18-36-37-41-48-49

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I don't have the strink to go to the store and play tonite ...But here's the trooper stack anyway...
Trooper 5.xml
12 Predictions for the next drawing:
2-4-6-7-12-15-18-36-37-41-48-49
Awesome picks there - hope a few hit :agree:

SA results: 1-8-9-19-22-31 B36
UK results: 5-26-28-45-47-49 B8

Beaker

Beaker said:
I mentioned this before - last time 20's and 30's missed - that this 2-decade miss doesn't happen that often. Looks like 6 of the past 9 times this happened one of those decades missed again. although this didn't happen on the July 12th draw :sick:

We haven't had 3-in-one-decade (regular numbers) for 6 draws - might see that one soon ;)

:read:
This was friggin helpful :flush: :rolleyes: :sick:

Snides

Couldn't post my numbers last night.. this website wasn't working for some reason.. :(

If anyone believes me, or cares to know I had 4 numbers from the 23 I would have posted.. I'm still experimenting with this new idea I have, and it looks like I could start including 2 groups of numbers i used to leave out.. that would have given me 6 winning numbers from 26, but i'll hafta research this idea a bit more.

Beaker

Snides said:
Couldn't post my numbers last night.. this website wasn't working for some reason.. :(

If anyone believes me, or cares to know I had 4 numbers from the 23 I would have posted.. I'm still experimenting with this new idea I have, and it looks like I could start including 2 groups of numbers i used to leave out.. that would have given me 6 winning numbers from 26, but i'll hafta research this idea a bit more.
I'm the same way Snides :agree: I have a list of numbers here from somewhere - looks like a WInHunter prediction -

4-5-6-7-8-15-30-32-33-34-46-48

Gawd knows where it came from but I sure would like to know :heul:

Keep us posted on what you find Snides. :agree2:

Sidebar