The reason I said that 5,19,38,39
shall have a number coming up for
this stack of 17 numbers
to be succesfull is because these
4 numbers have not appeared on the
last 5 draws, and all the other 13 do.
And the last time the 09 showed up ...the 46 was also there... :eek2: :eek3:

Beaker said:
1. Nick, you can use as much or as little history as you want and within the stack you can optimize the amount of draws that will produce the best result.

Typically I use all history but if I want to speed up the process I will create another history file with fewer draws.

2. Basically, stacks are collections of 'processors' and 'selectors'
These processors have the rules that define how numbers are selected or filtered.

For example from the help file: The PairHit processor

Currently there are 13 processors and these are the things that are constantly being developed by Andrew.

Download that software Nick and take a look. Any questions just post in the WinHunter thread :agree: :agree2:

I do have my own Excel program
that can give me any Statistics
very fast.
One sub can produce "The Best Set" of n Numbers within any range of the History optimized for any Win Category.

So that was the reason of the my question.

Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes Nick Get that software..with what you already have...It is going to become even more interesting in your hands! :agree: :agree2:

Hi Dennis,

I do work the last two months, as you know, on my LottoSelector.
I will make the program available next
week for any of you to use.
I'm in the proccess of completing version
3.01 which does have similarities to WinHunter.
If you have Excel you will be able to use it
for ANY Lotto game including Keno.
I will describe all it's functions when I'll post it.

Nick

I do split the history in differents chunks and criterias....It helps to produce certain type of stacks...And to pin-point better numbers to play! :agree: :agree2:

Nick Koutras said:
Hi Dennis,

I do work the last two months, as you know, on my LottoSelector.
I will make the program available next
week for any of you to use.
I'm in the proccess of completing version
3.01 which does have similarities to WinHunter.
If you have Excel you will be able to use it
for ANY Lotto game including Keno.
I will describe all it's functions when I'll post it.

Nick
My...My...My...I better get excell running here...I actually run another program ''Open office'' but I do not have excell install at the present time...I'm looking forward to it! :agree2:

Dennis Bassboss said:
I do split the history in differents chunks and criterias....It helps to produce certain type of stacks...And to pin-point better numbers to play! :agree: :agree2:

Exactly!
My BASIC chunk of numbers is "the numbers of the Last 5 Draws" using
the History without the Bonus number.
This chunk has the property that on the average half of the numbers belong to that and so the Theoretical success of this
group of of numbers for the next Draw is about 3 numbers.

Nick Koutras said:
Exactly!
My BASIC chunk of numbers is "the numbers of the Last 5 Draws" using
the History without the Bonus number.
This chunk has the property that on the average half of the numbers belong to that and so the Theoretical success of this
group of of numbers for the next Draw is about 3 numbers.
You are right about that Nick...! :agree2:

Dennis Bassboss said:
By the way Nick your wheels are really something!I'll soon hit because of them! :agree:

Dennis,

I hope you hit something BIG with them.
If you wish to have any other kind
of Wheels, I call them Lotto Designs,
please just post you requirements.

The best of Luck!

Going back to the prediction...

If 41 and 46 do not show up
and we use the draws of the last to
the point that all 49 have show up at least once then the best numbers are
7,8 followed by 20,29,40,47

From these 7,8,47 belong to the last
5 draws and 20,29,40 do not

I'll bet that from 20,29,40 one will show up.

Nick Koutras said:
Dennis,

I hope you hit something BIG with them.
If you wish to have any other kind
of Wheels, I call them Lotto Designs,
please just post you requirements.

The best of Luck!
The best of luck to you too Nick...I might need some wheels having for pick 5 5 if 8 garantee and 5 if 7 garantee....
I'll post the requirements another day...Thanks again!
:agree2:

Nick Koutras said:
Going back to the prediction...

If 41 and 46 do not show up
and we use the draws of the last to
the point that all 49 have show up at least once then the best numbers are
7,8 followed by 20,29,40,47

From these 7,8,47 belong to the last
5 draws and 20,29,40 do not

I'll bet that from 20,29,40 one will show up.
That 29 is where I have my focus now...but that 20 must come around soon! And the last time when the number 8 came up as the bonus twice in a row...It also came up as a regular number twice in a row in draws...1242-1243-1244-1245 :eek:

Dennis Bassboss said:
That 29 is where I have my focus now...but that 20 must come around soon! And the last time when the number 8 came up as the bonus twice in a row...It also came up as a regular number twice in a row in draws...1242-1243-1244-1245 :eek:

Some preview features of LottoSelector
is exactly that.
If you are undecided about a Group's success, like 29,20,40...
you will be able to
1. specify that Group of Numbers
2. Indicate that that you shall expect
Min 1 and Max 2 from these.

So that way you will be able to cover all the possibilities.

winhunter

Nick,

Nick Koutras said:
I do have my own Excel program
that can give me any Statistics
very fast.
One sub can produce "The Best Set" of n Numbers within any range of the History optimized for any Win Category.

So that was the reason of the my question.

What makes WINHunter so different from everything else out there is that it allows you to apply the filters in series/parallel configurations, and apply selector methods and filter triggers. Also what WINHunter does is allow almost any/every setting to be adjusted.

What also makes WINHunter so powerful is the fact that it is plugin compatible. What I mean by plugin's is that the entire program does not need to be re-compiled in order to add a new function to it. Just look at this document to get an idea of how things can be stacked up.

WINHunter itself is a design interface that aids the user in visually and systematically building and optimizing stack structures. The actual component that generates the outputs can be acces via any windows software that can access an Active-X component (Excel is a great example!)

WINHunter was never meant to be a statistical viewer. There is tons of software out there already that can produce charts/graphs for virtually any type of data a user might ever want to see graphically represented. WINHunter was not meant to ever replace any other software out there, instead it is more meant to set a new standard of what a user should expect from a software. Granted, ease of use is not in WINHunter's nature and thus doesn't always appeal to the average user. But as WINHunter begins to catch on and more and more users begin using it, I expect more ideas to unfold that will make WINHunter more user friendly and more efficient at generating AI stacks and optimizing user designed stacks.

Andrew

Re: BEAK

luckystrike said:
THE GUTS ALWAYS RULE!!! :hair:
Hey! Casanova....You better look at what my new stack...''The trooper stack" will produce next ....some pretty jewels are going to fall from the sky because of it! :lol:

peter

Expect to see at least two numbers come from draw 2035, also expect to see at least two numbers from the 9 open numbers from the 7th position.

Sidebar