Where are the DN WHEELS

Goswinus

I feel like we've had this discussion before...

Playing more lines obviously increases your chances; try increasing to 13 million...

However, reducing the number of lines by filtering almost always corrupts the guarantee(s).
The 469 lines version gives a 100% guarantee for a 3/4 hit and 469 chances to hit the jackpot.

Having "goodies" in a wheel has got little to do with it's size.
It's simply a matter of filling the wheel until you've found a pattern you like, possibly including some "goodies".

In my humble opinion the steps to use filtering on a guaranteed wheel are these:
a) fill the wheel with numbers
b) check all your filters
c) if too many lines are filtered out, re-arrange the numbers and restart at step a)
d) if no lines are filtered out, you have found your "goodies"and (most important) you'll have the guarantee too.

Goswinus said:
I feel like we've had this discussion before...

Playing more lines obviously increases your chances; try increasing to 13 million...

However, reducing the number of lines by filtering almost always corrupts the guarantee(s).
The 469 lines version gives a 100% guarantee for a 3/4 hit and 469 chances to hit the jackpot.

Having "goodies" in a wheel has got little to do with it's size.
It's simply a matter of filling the wheel until you've found a pattern you like, possibly including some "goodies".

In my humble opinion the steps to use filtering on a guaranteed wheel are these:
a) fill the wheel with numbers
b) check all your filters
c) if too many lines are filtered out, re-arrange the numbers and restart at step a)
d) if no lines are filtered out, you have found your "goodies"and (most important) you'll have the guarantee too.
My great friend...The minute you filter any wheel you corrupt your garantee..And that is true for any wheel Having said that... Having 100% means that you have a certainty of hitting only one line if you hit...but it does diminish the numbers of hit for 5 if 5 and the 4 if 4 like it or not...
What I'm saying to you is that if you start with less lines you might as well end up with less winning lines ...but the range for the core of your winning lines in a wheels is wider when you start with more lines...retaining more lines....Most of the players would go for the minimum lines in a wheel before filtering...to me..that is not always a wise choice...In some cases it is even better to start by using a full wheel and go from there....Of course if you do not have any confidence in your filters or not enough of them you can forget about this...But if you do have confidence in your filters and find enough of them than I would say start with the bigger to get to the lower...
This is my opinion :agree: ...I respect your opinion but I won't change mine buddy!
:no:

Goswinus

The great thing is: I absolutely agree with what you say.

What you do is start with a big wheel and filter out the "bad" combination, leaving you with an acceptable number of combinations, but most important, combinations you like!

My approach is slightly different: Start with a guaranteed wheel and don't filter out any of the combinations, but keep the same number of lines you started with.
Instead of filtering out, you use your own personal filters to validate the filling of the wheel.

If your filters want to loose one or more lines, the filling of the wheel is not good enough and you need to rearrange the numbers and validate again.
Should all your personal filters like all lines without wanting to get rid of any of them, you have validated the wheel.

As you can clearly see, the result is exactly the same:
The filters can't find any more "bad" combinations, so you still have an acceptable number of combinations, and most important, combinations you like.

The only extra advantage of my approach is that the guarantee remains!

I'm off to bed now, it's almost 2 AM over here. I'll check your response tomorrow.

Compatability errors corrected

The new Build of
Complete Wheel Designer
was uploaded.

Also a new version for
Ticket Builder & Verifier

I send the files also to LT for
posting into this forum.

Nick

Hi All,

I 'm very interested in finding existing design tables already calculated for Lotto649, up to several ten thousands lines, because I use additional powerfull filtering based on the "combination position <1 to 13983816> history"

Do you know if it exists on the web available calculated tables for Lotto 649, in "txt" format for example, to be easily loaded and used in other software,

or does it exist calculation software which could generate extensive design tables in txt format ?

I thank you a lot by advance for your responses.

Best regards.

Denis

<<< email addys are not allowed >>>

Sidebar