What you like & What to add

Brad

Hi Nick,

would it be possible to:

when checking *What Comes...*, as well as being able to input any number(s) as it's set up now, have a feature to scroll thro past draws in *Group*?
I envision a up/down scroll button as part of the output page, with the ability to adjust for either 6 or 6+B numbers, a *Do* button, and a display of the draw #.

The reasons for doing this from the output page would be to simplify/speed up the process, not having to alternate btwn imput and output page once the main parameters are set, and not having to type in the draw data which is available already.

Cheers

Brad said:
Hi Nick,

would it be possible to:

when checking *What Comes...*, as well as being able to input any number(s) as it's set up now, have a feature to scroll thro past draws in *Group*?
I envision a up/down scroll button as part of the output page, with the ability to adjust for either 6 or 6+B numbers, a *Do* button, and a display of the draw #.

The reasons for doing this from the output page would be to simplify/speed up the process, not having to alternate btwn imput and output page once the main parameters are set, and not having to type in the draw data which is available already.

Cheers

Hi Brad,

I gave the wrong answer.
So I had to edit this message.

Yes, I'll try to provide us with this option

The next version does already have many revisions/additions and this will be one.

Nick

Last edited:

hot4

Nick Koutras said:
Your input is appreciated.

Which features of LottoStatisticsXL you like the most?

What you would like to see added to the program?

You can download from:
http://www.geocities.com/socratiou/index.htm

Thanks

Nick,

I don't know if this feature has been asked for or if it's possible to make it in LottoStatisticsXL.

Let's say I want to make lines with two groups of numbers; the first group has 10 numbers and I want lines with only one number of it; the second has 15 numbers and I want lines with 2 numbers of it.

How many possible lines are there in such conditions? Of course the groups can have same numbers or not.

Example
Group1: 01020304050607080910 (max=1; min=1)
Group2: 010203111315171920404142434849 (max=2; min=2)

Group9: 21232628 (max=0; min=0)

This could be helpful to know how many lines we are filtering.

Frank

Brad said:
Hi Nick,

would it be possible to:

Cheers

I just finish the revision:

Now you can enter like D2045
This means to test for the condition you specify and for the numbers of the Draw 2045

Examples: d1 = test Draw #1
D23 = test Draw #23

and so on...

Is this a good idea?

Nick

Re: Re: What you like & What to add

hot4 said:
Nick,

I don't know if this feature has been asked for or if it's possible to make it in LottoStatisticsXL.

Let's say I want to make lines with two groups of numbers; the first group has 10 numbers and I want lines with only one number of it; the second has 15 numbers and I want lines with 2 numbers of it.

How many possible lines are there in such conditions? Of course the groups can have same numbers or not.

Example
Group1: 01020304050607080910 (max=1; min=1)
Group2: 010203111315171920404142434849 (max=2; min=2)

Group9: 21232628 (max=0; min=0)

This could be helpful to know how many lines we are filtering.

Frank

Yes Frank,

This will be included in a Function "Multiple Filters Compliance"

It will be down the road.
I imagine within 2-3 weeks.

At the moment this is a Function on LottoSelectorXL and LottoDesignerXL v2.1

hot4

Re: Re: Re: What you like & What to add

Nick Koutras said:
Yes Frank,

This will be included in a Function "Multiple Filters Compliance"

It will be down the road.
I imagine within 2-3 weeks.

At the moment this is a Function on LottoSelectorXL and LottoDesignerXL v2.1

Thanks Nick :)

Brad

Nick Koutras said:
Hi Brad,

I gave the wrong answer.
So I had to edit this message.

Yes, I'll try to provide us with this option

The next version does already have many revisions/additions and this will be one.

Nick
Thanks Nick,

I wrote a post in reply to your reply :D ... but the BB kicked me off bfr I submitted, which is just as well since we're on the same page now.
It will be nice to have this feature, looking forward to using it :agree2:

ps. re your second post: will download shortly an report later today :agree:

Brad

no luck with new download

Nick,

tried input <dx> for group but I get Error 13(Type mismatch) in procedure Do_Group_SX of Module Module3. Get the same error with or without <'>. Entering a string with no <d> works ok, as bfr.

Re: no luck with new download

Brad said:
Nick,

tried input <dx> for group but I get Error 13(Type mismatch) in procedure Do_Group_SX of Module Module3. Get the same error with or without <'>. Entering a string with no <d> works ok, as bfr.

The newest version including that option is not uploaded yet.

I will upload the file tomorrow morning
- Sat.

Irvin

Selecting numbers from 2 to 3 groups

Frank,

I do the mix of numbers from different groups with LottoDesignerXL.

You can load the groups of numbers in the constraints area and list the minimum and maximum there.

And it works perfectly.

Nick,

With the N tuplets is it possible to list the draw numbers that the group of numbers were drawn ie;

NO 2,34 = Drawn 28 times together.

Draw no: 12,109,862,1056.......

Probably treat this as a seperate Input option where you can list the group of numbers. Would make it a littler tidier on the screen as there would be a big list of draw numbers.

Regards,

Irvin

hot4

Re: Selecting numbers from 2 to 3 groups

Irvin said:
Frank,

I do the mix of numbers from different groups with LottoDesignerXL.

You can load the groups of numbers in the constraints area and list the minimum and maximum there.

And it works perfectly.

Nick,

With the N tuplets is it possible to list the draw numbers that the group of numbers were drawn ie;

NO 2,34 = Drawn 28 times together.

Draw no: 12,109,862,1056.......

Probably treat this as a seperate Input option where you can list the group of numbers. Would make it a littler tidier on the screen as there would be a big list of draw numbers.

Regards,

Irvin

I think this post is related with another thread isn't it, Irvin?

Yes, I know LD.

In how many past draws did you get your 2 sets (C and D)? (Could you answer in the respective thread?)

Frank

Irvin

Frank,

The mix of numbers refers to your question to nick on page 2 of this thread.

Sorry about the delay in posting details for group C and D.

THey are there now but I dont have the avg etc just the settings.

Regards,

Irvin

morocco

Best performance

Hi Nick,

can you please add on the output of the BPS a button to save best so far numbers on the same sheet page.So if the user run several time the BPS he or she can save all the results and he or she can compare them later on for a meximum of 12 draw or more.
Like this:
Buttons "Save result" "Delete Last result" "Delete All"

Tests| Result draw | Set size|Duration|categories|trial|Best so far
1 | | | | | |
2 | | | | | |
3 | | | | | |

ect..
Thank you

Brad

hey morocco,

you're reading my mind ... was going to ask for the same. Have been using a separate sheet I've inserted to keep track of BPS, your suggestion would automate it ... I'm all for that :agree:

hot4

Re: Best performance

morocco said:
Hi Nick,

can you please add on the output of the BPS a button to save best so far numbers on the same sheet page.So if the user run several time the BPS he or she can save all the results and he or she can compare them later on for a meximum of 12 draw or more.
Like this:
Buttons "Save result" "Delete Last result" "Delete All"

Tests| Result draw | Set size|Duration|categories|trial|Best so far
1 | | | | | |
2 | | | | | |
3 | | | | | |

ect..
Thank you

:agree: Good suggestion. It helps me too.

Frank

Snowy

Strange excel problem

Hey Nick you use excel all the time, i was doing some work on a spread sheet yesterday and after so long it just decided it would close down all on it's own and it keeps happening....it's never happened before but someone else has been using my PC recently, any ideas what might be going wrong.

Cheer's.

Tim

Irvin

Error 9 Trivial report

Hello Nick :wavey:

I seem to get the following error when I use a database with n=8.

And the draw / duration is 27+.

with 26 draws and less its okay.

The error is;

"Error 9 (Subscipt out of range) in procedure Do_Trivial_Report of Module Module 1"

Hope that makes sense.

Regards,

Irvin

Oh yeah forgot to mention this in the Trivial report module but I presume the error makes that obvious.

Re: Error 9 Trivial report

Irvin said:
Hello Nick :wavey:

I seem to get the following error when I use a database with n=8.

And the draw / duration is 27+.

with 26 draws and less its okay.

The error is;

"Error 9 (Subscipt out of range) in procedure Do_Trivial_Report of Module Module 1"

Hope that makes sense.

Regards,

Irvin

Oh yeah forgot to mention this in the Trivial report module but I presume the error makes that obvious.

Hi Irvin,

Can you send me the History file you are using?

Sidebar