What Do We Look Like!!!

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM THAT POST REALLY LOOK LIKE???????

WHEN I DRIVE AROUND THIS THOUGHT POPS INTO MY HEAD,AND I JUST THINK THAT IT WILL BE FUN TO VISUALIZE WHAT WE LOOK LIKE.......
LET ME START IF I MAY....

SHEBA...

I PICTURE YOU ABOUT 5' 5" BLOND WAVEY HAIR WITH BEAUTIFUL BROWN EYES,AN EXTREMELY STRONG ACCENT,AND A LADY I WOULD LIKE TO PARTY WITH ,WHOM I'M SURE CAN DRINK MORE SCHREECH IN ONE SITTING,THAN THE ENTIRE FORUM PUT TOGETHER,AND I THINK YOU WOULD PREFER LOBSTER OVER HALIBUT [:liplick:].....AND YOUR FAVORITE SOFT DRINK WOULD BE CREAM SODA....

JUST MY THOUGHTS..... :kiss: :wavey:

daleks

http://www.taisei.co.jp/museum/index_e.html.........just cancel the download portion if it appears, and it will load anyway...........an amazing likeness.........in the late '70's on some airplane flights and overseas hotels i would be accosted briefly, until i spoke without the accent.......was my second fave Beatle after george.......

Last edited:

daleks

be careful, luckystrike....Maggie has a fairly new logo, avatar, and an attitude which has been known to melt frozen ice cream.....i would suggest "stricking" a fitting description...........

Dennis Bassboss said:
This :kaioken: is what I look like....

THIS IS ONLY FOR FUN...BECAUSE WHEN I WIN AND WE DO FINALLY MEET AT MY APPRECIATION PARTY..ONLY THEN WILL YOU NO!!!!

KEEP IT FUN FOLKS!!!!!

DENNIS!!!!!! I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!!:lol: :lol2: :lol:

SPELLING ERROR

luckystrike said:
THIS IS ONLY FOR FUN...BECAUSE WHEN I WIN AND WE DO FINALLY MEET AT MY APPRECIATION PARTY..ONLY THEN WILL YOU NO!!!!

KEEP IT FUN FOLKS!!!!!

DENNIS!!!!!! I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!!:lol: :lol2: :lol:

KNOW!!! :agree:

gsobier

Beaker:

Like I said before... ...walking down the street one day seeing someone looking like that picture of yours here will do it:lol:!

Maybe LT has can create a thread where we can upload JPEGs so we can post overselves, clothing is preferable:blush:. How about an option to use your own picture instead of the cartoons we use now? How about it LT?

Regards,
George:)
Beaker said:
It is. Also, handy for :chug:

Brad

:lol: Now I know you're warped Peter ... but this could give a new definition to peons ... peeons ... peeins ... hey!! I think we p....d away the original intent of this thread !! Sorry LuckyStrike :rolleyes:

gsobier

Take note... ..."Anything Goes".

Brad said:
:lol: Now I know you're warped Peter ... but this could give a new definition to peons ... peeons ... peeins ... hey!! I think we p....d away the original intent of this thread !! Sorry LuckyStrike :rolleyes:

Brad

Hey George, welcome to the Looney Tunes Club ... based on your avatar me thinks you enjoy a different kind of beverage ... not one to judge anyone but don't think I'd want to meet you in a dark alley :D

What do you really look like? Here's your chance to describe yourself ;)

gsobier

Brad:

You asked for it... ...some people say I resemble Al Bundy (BUT I still have all my hair). ...and NO, I don't have a wife named Peg (happily divorced):agree:.

Regards,
George:)

Brad said:
Hey George, welcome to the Looney Tunes Club ... based on your avatar me thinks you enjoy a different kind of beverage ... not one to judge anyone but don't think I'd want to meet you in a dark alley :D

What do you really look like? Here's your chance to describe yourself ;)

Sidebar