What Do We Look Like!!!

gsobier

Brad:

I picked an avtar which is the total opposite to my personality... ...guess I got you there!... ...I don't have that bad attitude the Al Bundy character portays.

Regards,
George:)

Brad said:
Ouch ... I think I'd rather meet your Avatar ! :lol:

gsobier

Brad:

This is true... ...as long as no one is being cruel. Have a good "fur day" and of course, always the best of luck with your lotto picks:agree2:.

Regards,
Brad said:
That's ok George ... like you said, 'Anything Goes', all in good fun :agree2:

Sheba

LET ME START IF I MAY....

SHEBA...

I PICTURE YOU ABOUT 5' 5" BLOND WAVEY HAIR WITH BEAUTIFUL BROWN EYES,AN EXTREMELY STRONG ACCENT,AND A LADY I WOULD LIKE TO PARTY WITH ,WHOM I'M SURE CAN DRINK MORE SCHREECH IN ONE SITTING,THAN THE ENTIRE FORUM PUT TOGETHER,AND I THINK YOU WOULD PREFER LOBSTER OVER HALIBUT [:liplick:].....AND YOUR FAVORITE SOFT DRINK WOULD BE CREAM SODA....

JUST MY THOUGHTS..... :kiss: :wavey: [/B]

CLose...
I am 5'2 Blonde Wavey Hair BLUE eyes and I do like rum but its appleton and as for drinking more in one sitting...well could be a close call there:lol: and yes lobster is allot better than halibut... as to the accent well I am a Newfie and we have a unique accent here... Cream Soda ...hmmm I use to love that drink when I was younger...so I can say it was one of my favorites...

Nice Guessing there Luckystike and let s hope you can get that close with the Lottery Preditions!

Have a Nice Day...Sheba__:dog:

gsobier

Re: Re: What Do We Look Like!!!

Sheba:

Then I'm sure you know "Lordy thunderin' Jesus boy!":lol: Five foot two and eyes of blue, well, I'm also single and looking for someone nice:agree: to go along with a maybe :cow: someday!

Regards,
Sheba said:
CLose...
I am 5'2 Blonde Wavey Hair BLUE eyes and I do like rum but its appleton and as for drinking more in one sitting...well could be a close call there:lol: and yes lobster is allot better than halibut... as to the accent well I am a Newfie and we have a unique accent here... Cream Soda ...hmmm I use to love that drink when I was younger...so I can say it was one of my favorites...

Nice Guessing there Luckystike and let s hope you can get that close with the Lottery Preditions!

Have a Nice Day...Sheba__:dog:

Last edited:
PROFILE FOR MAGGIE

I WILL TAKE A STAB AT THIS...:agree: ....

MAGGIE.....

I PICTURE YOU ABOUT 5'7''...SHOULDER LENGTH AUBURN HAIR,WITH DAZZLING GREEN EYES.

I THINK YOU ENJOY FUN TIMES WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS,OVER ANYTHING ELSE....YOU DRIVE A MAZDA.....AND YOU ARE AN EARLY RISER......

YOU EAT YOUR STEAK MEDIUM,PREFER BAKED POTATOE WITH SOUR CREAM..MUSHROOMS...AND ASPARGUS...AND ENJOY SIPPING A NICE DRY WHITE WINE....AND YOUR FAVORITE SOFT DRINK IS DR.PEPPER..... AND YOU HAVE A PERRINIAL GARDEN...

HOW DID I DO????

LUCKYSTRIKE

Maggie

Re: PROFILE FOR MAGGIE

luckystrike said:
I WILL TAKE A STAB AT THIS...:agree: ....

MAGGIE.....

I PICTURE YOU ABOUT 5'7''...SHOULDER LENGTH AUBURN HAIR,WITH DAZZLING GREEN EYES.

I THINK YOU ENJOY FUN TIMES WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS,OVER ANYTHING ELSE....YOU DRIVE A MAZDA.....AND YOU ARE AN EARLY RISER......

YOU EAT YOUR STEAK MEDIUM,PREFER BAKED POTATOE WITH SOUR CREAM..MUSHROOMS...AND ASPARGUS...AND ENJOY SIPPING A NICE DRY WHITE WINE....AND YOUR FAVORITE SOFT DRINK IS DR.PEPPER..... AND YOU HAVE A PERRINIAL GARDEN...

HOW DID I DO????

WOW!! WHAT ARE YOU PSYCHIC OR SOMETHING?? I can't believe you got the green eyes correct. Definitely an early riser, usually 5am. (you're an early bird,too)Everything else is right on, except for the Dr.Pepper and the car I drive. I prefer Pepsi and I drive a Hyundai Sonata. Sometimes I take hubbys Dodge pick up, depends what's in the drwy.first. But, driving that makes me nervous. I do prefer white wine over red, but my all time fav.is Baileys. Hate the taste of beer.(Coors light is ok, though )

And I want to know if the wife knows about the PLT. Oh, and I do have a perennial garden.
And I want to know what tonights winning numbers are gonna be. Oops!! I'm only 5'5"

LUCKYSTRIKE
[/QUOTE];):)

Last edited:
MAGGIE

YES MY WIFE KNOWS ABOUT THE P.L.T. [a close friend who has fallen on troubled times and i have known her longer than my wife.my commitment to her was that i would be there for her until death does,do us part.]..AND TRUST ME..SHE IS A PRETTY LITTLE THING....

WAS I RIGHT WITH THE AUBURN HAIR????

HERE IS WHAT I VISION AS BEING THE WINNING #'S........

2-8-21-34-44-49- :notme: :goodluck:

p.s.what part of london do you live in?? i have been there many of times...and i don't live to far away... :wavey:

gsobier

Re: Re: PROFILE FOR MAGGIE

Maggie:

If someone here wins the jackpot, Baileys all around, I'd say!

Regards,

Maggie said:
WOW!! WHAT ARE YOU PSYCHIC OR SOMETHING?? I can't believe you got the green eyes correct. Definitely an early riser, usually 5am. (you're an early bird,too)Everything else is right on, except for the Dr.Pepper and the car I drive. I prefer Pepsi and I drive a Hyundai Sonata. Sometimes I take hubbys Dodge pick up, depends what's in the drwy.first. But, driving that makes me nervous. I do prefer white wine over red, but my all time fav.is Baileys. Hate the taste of beer.(Coors light is ok, though )

And I want to know if the wife knows about the PLT. Oh, and I do have a perennial garden.
And I want to know what tonights winning numbers are gonna be.

LUCKYSTRIKE
;):) [/B][/QUOTE]

PROFILE FOR BEAKER

I'LL GIVE THIS A WHIRL...IT'S A TOUGH ONE....

BEAKER....HERE IS WHAT I THINK.....

YOU ARE 6'1"..CLEAN SHAVEN,BROWNISH HAIR BLUE EYES....YOU WEAR CONTACTS...YOU DRIVE AN ACURA...[BLACK MAYBE]

YOU CARRY A CELL PHONE AND A PAGER...YOU PREFER TO WEAR GOLF SHIRTS AND KHAKI PANTS...

YOU DRINK CANADIAN....YOU LIKE YOUR CHICKEN WINGS..MEDIUM HOT.[NOT TO HOT..JUST SATISFYING]:agree:

YOU LIVE IN A CONDO...AND YOU HAVE A 32" T.V. ...AND AT A GATHERING...YOU ARE THE CENTRE OF ATTENTION[WHICH YOU COME BY IT HONESTLY]

AND YOUR FAVORITE SOFT DRINK....COCA-COLA

HOW DID I DO...

LUCKYSTRIKE

DENNIS..

IF YOU DON,T MIND.....YOU ARE NEXT....AS I FIND YOU THE MOST INTERESTING INDIVIDUAL ON THE FORUM :agree:

[P.S. OF COURSE I WILL HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH RANDAL] :lol:

Geenie

Re: DENNIS..

luckystrike said:
IF YOU DON,T MIND.....YOU ARE NEXT....AS I FIND YOU THE MOST INTERESTING INDIVIDUAL ON THE FORUM :agree:

Do Randal!
:lol:

Re: DENNIS..

luckystrike said:

Go ahead I don't mind at all Luckystrike! :agree2:

PROFILE FOR DENNIS

HERE WE GO....
LETS GET RID OF THE EASY ONES......DENNIS YOU DRIVE A MAZDA...YOUR FAVORITE LEISURE SPORT IS FISHING...YOU LOVE PORK SAUSAGES[VENDOR STYLE] AND YOU LOVE TO GAMBLE...:lol:
BUT HERE IS WHAT I THINK......
I THINK YOU HAVE BLACK HAIR WITH A FEW STREAKS OF GRAY...DEEP ICY BLUE EYES YOU ARE ABOUT 5'10.5" WITH A MOUSTACHE.
YOU ARE VERY OPIONATED....BUT HAVE A VERY GIVING HEART[ ABOUT THE SIZE OF QUEBEC CITY]...AND ONE OF YOUR DESIRES IS TO HELP AND IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIVE FOR ALL MANKIND.

I THINK YOU LIVE IN A BUNGALOW...HAVE THREE T.V.'S..TWO P.C.'S AND A VERY LOUD AND HEARTY LAUGH!!!!
I THINK YOU HAVE A MITCHELL 300 FISHING ROD& REEL...YOU LIKE YOUR STEAK MEDIUM RARE...SMALL RED POTATOES....MUSHROOMS..CARROTS...AND YOU PREFER RED WINE..AND SMOKE THE OCCASINAL CIGAR...
I ALSO THINK THAT YOU LOVE NOTHING BETTER .....THAN LIFE IT'S SELF...AND YOU DRINK PEPSI...
HOW DID I DO !!!!

LUCKYSTRIKE
[p.s. i think you are one of the best :teach: also]

Sidebar