TX Lotto Picks/Discussion Jan 18

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Maybe we should ask LT for a U.S draws category here??? :confused:
Well I think so :agree2: - for goodness sake we have South African with one thread :confused: he should have US lottos :agree2:

Rebeckah

Dennis Bassboss said:
But here in Québec ....It is the only area where there are no taxes...unless ... You are a little indian... :agree:

ahhhh... well, I have Pawnee heritage, way back there, but that won't qualify me.. In Texas we don't have to file state income tax at tax time,and there's only a handful of states that do that here. So, I won't have to pay an additional 40% to the state after giving the feds their 40%. Which is, of course, after taking the 50% cash option... so leseee, that leaves one with 1/8 the original jackpot in a state that collects state taxes. I'll still take that cuz 1/8th of 53 million is approximately 7 million.

Rebeckah

Dennis Bassboss said:
Winning it is great ....as long as you do not loose it.....after winning it!!! :rolleyes:

I doubt serious players would lose it since they {we... or ME I should say} work too hard to get it in the first place. But I have heard some horror stories about winners.

Sidebar