TX Lotto Picks/Discussion Jan 18

Beaker said:
Buddy I think we need to move to Texas - better luck and warm weather :lol: :lol:
Can you imagine :eek:
You're right maybe we should??? ....But I think that I'll wait after a couples of draws here...I'm starting to smell something odd for a few ones .... A few very funny ones!!! :lol: :lol:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
And keep in mind that for a triple LD to happen in that lotto...The 00,01,02,03,04 all have one more chance than the others LDs.....I think that a triple involving LDs of 00 is in the air here for that lotto... :eek2: :eek3:
Maybe I misunderstood :confused: When you said triple LD you meant 1-21-51 or 10-20-30 or 14-34-54 but you didn't tell us about 3 LD's 1-51, 19-39, 15-45

You are so funny :lol: :lol: :clown:

Beaker

Rebeckah said:
well Beaker, you got 39-45-51 in this set.
Yes, funny isn't it? :lol:

That set was built with the 39 in mind - had a good feeling about that one when I looked at the history and that 51 was inspiration :dizzy:

Unfortunately your 3 number wins only pay $5 :dang: - think I'll stay north for double the money :lol:

Rebeckah

Beaker said:
LOL :lol: Rebeckah, we must put this is the Lotto glossary

[go all] kittywampus: [Texas slang] Numbers on a predictable trend became[become] unpredictable; That 31 should have hit, then the draws went all kittywampus! see spoilers- contributed by Rebeckah
:lol: :lol:

Actually, my Dad used to say that, and I'm from Ohio, but he's from old $$$ in Tennesee.. so I don't know slang from where it would be?

Beaker

You know what's really funny about this - I can't believe someone didn't do this - take the low/mid/high LDs and wheel them. So,
1-11-21-31-41-51-5-15-25-35-45-9-19-29-39-49.

I guess it's true about hindsight :eek: :agree:

Rebeckah

Re: Re: TX Lotto Picks/Discussion Jan 18

Beaker said:
Announcers don't work :no:

Funny :lol: :lol: :clown:

Oh, that was sickening for me..... You did good on this one Beaker, better than me anyway. Would you want to run the announcers for me again ? for this upcomming one? 53 million.. shocking! This is when they start talking about it on the news. Do you think the announcer set would be different for only the last 262 games (which have the 51-54 balls added} compared to the entire history? I really wish I had a software of this. How would you guys feel about me recommending it to Lotto Director and Gail Howard to add to their software? Don't know that they would, but maybe? But I wanted to ask you guys first.

Rebeckah

Dennis Bassboss said:
You're right maybe we should??? ....But I think that I'll wait after a couples of draws here...I'm starting to smell something odd for a few ones .... A few very funny ones!!! :lol: :lol:

Maybe you need a shower? Just teasing you sweetie... :)

But come on down! Texas is having a run of 65 degree days right now. Way sweet!

Beaker

Originally posted by Beaker
Here is one of the better sets for this one:

7-9-15-19-22-26-29-31-33-39-48-49

Don't forget this one Rebeckah :no: I would have a few of these numbers in my sets. :agree2:

I'll get the announcers for you as soon as I can - all history and last 262(?) to compare. :agree2:

Rebeckah

Beaker said:
Yes, funny isn't it? :lol:

That set was built with the 39 in mind - had a good feeling about that one when I looked at the history and that 51 was inspiration :dizzy:

Unfortunately your 3 number wins only pay $5 :dang: - think I'll stay north for double the money :lol:

Yep, I was inspired by the 51 as well... weeeee
Hey, with that billion to one exchange rate you mentioned before, I don't blame you for staying there... Plus Canada has some other huge perks I'm sure. I just can't do the cold right now. Lived in Minneapolis for 5 years so I know all about -40 BEFORE the wind chill is added in. & That was farenhite not celsius.

Beaker

Rebeckah said:
Maybe you need a shower? Just teasing you sweetie... :)

But come on down! Texas is having a run of 65 degree days right now. Way sweet!
Canada is having a run of 65 also, -65 when the wind blows :cold: :cold: :sick:

Beaker

Rebeckah said:
Yep, I was inspired by the 51 as well... weeeee
Hey, with that billion to one exchange rate you mentioned before, I don't blame you for staying there... Plus Canada has some other huge perks I'm sure. I just can't do the cold right now. Lived in Minneapolis for 5 years so I know all about -40 BEFORE the wind chill is added in. & That was farenhite not celsius.
You know what the biggest perk in Canada is??? NO TAX on lotto winnings - now that is sweet :liplick:

Beaker said:
Canada is having a run of 65 also, -65 when the wind blows :cold: :cold: :sick:
Yes and with a lot of humid stuff...Yesterday morning here it felt like that....BRRRRRRR! I guess this is where we dream about summer days :bawl: ....I'll tell you hell must be:cold: :devil: :cry:

Rebeckah

Beaker said:

Don't forget this one Rebeckah :no: I would have a few of these numbers in my sets. :agree2:

I'll get the announcers for you as soon as I can - all history and last 262(?) to compare. :agree2: [/B]

Both, or else just 263 games. Thanks that would be way sweet of you. :love2: :thumb: :kiss:

I think I'm going to stick with the double 6s again...
and possibly eliminate the 50s decade....
and play the 30s heavy..
:thumb:

Sidebar