TX Lotto Picks/Discussion Jan 18

Beaker

Member
Here is some data to chew on:

Announcers for 02 20 24 40 47 53
Double.......Triple

41 --22------ 41 --06
01 --21------ 45 --05
05 --21------ 05 --04
15 --20------ 47 --04
39 --20------ 39 --03
43 --20------ 01 --02
02 --18------ 02 --02
21 --18------ 03 --02
49 --17------ 09 --02
03 --16------ 10 --02
08 --16------ 13 --02
16 --16------ 14 --02
45 --16------ 15 --02
48 --16------ 16 --02
11 --15------ 20 --02
29 --15------ 21 --02
36 --15------ 26 --02
50 --15------ 29 --02
07 --14------ 30 --02
20 --14------ 32 --02
28 --14------ 36 --02
30 --14------ 37 --02
32 --14------ 40 --02
47 --14------ 43 --02
12 --13------ 50 --02
18 --13------ 51 --02
19 --13------ 04 --01
22 --13------ 06 --01
31 --13------ 07 --01
35 --13------ 11 --01
40 --13------ 12 --01
13 --12------ 19 --01
17 --12------ 22 --01
06 --11------ 24 --01
10 --11------ 27 --01
14 --11------ 31 --01
23 --11------ 46 --01
26 --11------ 48 --01
34 --11------ 49 --01
44 --11------ 54 --01
09 --10------ 08 --00
37 --10------ 17 --00
38 --10------ 18 --00
46 --10------ 23 --00
04 --09------ 25 --00
25 --09------ 28 --00
27 --09------ 33 --00
42 --09------ 34 --00
33 --08------ 35 --00
24 --06------ 38 --00
51 --02------ 42 --00
53 --02------ 44 --00
54 --02------ 52 --00
52 --01------ 53 --00

Triple Announcer Draws

01 18 ----05 --13 --21 --26 --41 --45
02 88 ----02 --14 --21 --30 --37 --45
03 281 ---05 --19 --20 --29 --39 --47
04 398 ---05 --15 --39 --46 --48 --50
05 687 ---03 --11 --14 --16 --26 --47
06 693 ---01 --02 --12 --13 --20 --45
07 835 ---09 --10 --15 --16 --39 --41
08 931 ---07 --09 --22 --40 --47 --51
09 953 ---04 --24 --32 --41 --45 --50
10 955 ---01 --03 --31 --41 --51 --54
11 968 ---10 --27 --29 --30 --36 --47
12 1007 --05 --06 --41 --43 --45 --49
13 1023 --32 --36 --37 --40 --41 --43
 
Last edited:

Beaker

Member
Rebeckah, just give me a few key numbers you were thinking about and I can build a set for you to consider :agree2: maybe we can crack this one :smash:
 
Last edited:

Beaker

Member
Another tough one here - I wouldn't like to play this lotto on a regular basis - nothing stands out. :no:

Having said that 40 and 47 look like good repeater candidates, 39 could be there. :agree2: Look for some low teens to strike and those 30's can't stay quiet for long.

This is what I've come up with:

$$$ 9-14-16-21-26-34-39-40-45-47-48-51 $$$

Lotsa luck needed here :notme: I would imagine the Lone Star State has a severe case of Lotto Fever!! for this one :lol:
 
Last edited:

Beaker

Member
What is interesting about this lotto is you get quite a few double LD's :agree: altho not for the past 9 draws. That could change :spiny:
 
Last edited:
And keep in mind that for a triple LD to happen in that lotto...The 00,01,02,03,04 all have one more chance than the others LDs.....I think that a triple involving LDs of 00 is in the air here for that lotto... :eek2: :eek3:
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
And keep in mind that for a triple LD to happen in that lotto...The 00,01,02,03,04 all have one more chance than the others LDs.....I think that a triple involving LDs of 00 is in the air here for that lotto... :eek2: :eek3:
Agreed, LD 1,2,3,4 are the best 7 is the worst :agree: with that 50-54 you would expect this :agree:
 

Rebeckah

Member
AWESOME! :agree2: :D
thankyou so much!
BTW, TX Lotto added 4 new balls on 7-19-2000 game #802
So, this new game with 54 balls only has 262 games in it's history. I do still run some cumulative stats but I also compare them with the newer ones, I'll keep this data on file, & I should be able to update it as I go? Or do you think it would be different for just the 262 game history?

I agree about the Last Digits, and I picked 6 as due, ended up playing 6 16 26 36 46 in a zone filter set at a minimum of pick 2. so, each combination to play has two #s ending in a 6. I tracked the repeat hit final digits within one set, and almost every winning game has a pair of them. 6 looks like the best FD since it hasn't hit for 5 games. Now, if I'm right, I only need one other # in my set to be right to win min prize 3/6. Pretty neat way to guarantee a win. If it works that is. ;) & Dennis, It hasn't had a triple final digit hit for a long time. I think it's more probable that two sets of double FD will hit than a triple single FD. But we'll see.

The interesting thing about this lotto , and TX pick 5 is that they ebb and flow. Sometimes they're really predictable, and then sometimes they go all kittywampus and I can't predict squat. Or maybe it's me? ;) I try to play heavier in the flow, and wait out the ebbs. I haven't done TX LOtto for awhile, so am not really sure were it's at flow/ebb wise. Looking at the jackpot tho, I'd say ebb? :) :lol:

Here's my set loaded & chronologicaly:

48-18-32-16-26-33-40-4-46-21-10-36-37-44-47-50-5-6-14-28-30-51-23

4-5-6-10-14-16-18-21-23-26-28-30-32-33-36-37-40-44-46-47-48-50-51

48 is the only hot and hitting #. Everything else looks to be trending, creating flagging patterns. X12X12345X12X12345X

I did set a filter to do min 2 #s from the 30's decade as well. {Can you tell I'm getting into filtering big time now? giggle} So I think you're right about the 30's hitting. The tens may as well. I wanted to eliminate the 40's but too many #s looked good. So, I hope I hit it. This sure is fun.
 

Beaker

Member
Beaker for January 15th said:
I just ran a few tests on this one. :read:

Consider a few from the following:

1-8-14-16-23-30-31-38-43-45-49-51 :notme:

You might see something from 1-51 again :eek:
Funny. Very Very Funny :clown: :blush:
 

Beaker

Member
Beaker said:
Another tough one here - I wouldn't like to play this lotto on a regular basis - nothing stands out. :no:

Having said that 40 and 47 look like good repeater candidates, 39 could be there. :agree2: Look for some low teens to strike and those 30's can't stay quiet for long.

This is what I've come up with:

$$$ 9-14-16-21-26-34-39-40-45-47-48-51 $$$

Lotsa luck needed here :notme: I would imagine the Lone Star State has a severe case of Lotto Fever!! for this one :lol:
How can I be so funny :clown: :lol: :lol:
 

Beaker

Member
Rebeckah said:
AWESOME! :agree2: :D
<snipped.
The interesting thing about this lotto , and TX pick 5 is that they ebb and flow. Sometimes they're really predictable, and then sometimes they go all kittywampus and I can't predict squat. Or maybe it's me? ;) I try to play heavier in the flow, and wait out the ebbs. I haven't done TX LOtto for awhile, so am not really sure were it's at flow/ebb wise. Looking at the jackpot tho, I'd say ebb? :) :lol:
<snipped>
LOL :lol: Rebeckah, we must put this is the Lotto glossary

[go all] kittywampus: [Texas slang] Numbers on a predictable trend became[become] unpredictable; That 31 should have hit, then the draws went all kittywampus! see spoilers- contributed by Rebeckah
:lol: :lol:
 

Beaker

Member
Beaker said:
What is interesting about this lotto is you get quite a few double LD's :agree: altho not for the past 9 draws. That could change :spiny:
1-15-19-39-45-51

How can one person be so funny??? :clown: :lol:
 

Beaker

Member
Beaker said:
Here is some data to chew on:

Announcers for 02 20 24 40 47 53
Double.......Triple

41--22------41--06
01--21------45 --05
05--21------05--04
15--20------ 47 --04
39--20------ 39 --03
43 --20------ 01 --02
02 --18------ 02 --02
21 --18------ 03 --02
49 --17------ 09 --02
03 --16------ 10 --02
08 --16------ 13 --02
16 --16------ 14 --02
45--16------ 15 --02
48 --16------ 16 --02
11 --15------ 20 --02
29 --15------ 21 --02
36 --15------ 26 --02
50 --15------ 29 --02
07 --14------ 30 --02
20 --14------ 32 --02
28 --14------ 36 --02
30 --14------ 37 --02
32 --14------ 40 --02
47 --14------ 43 --02
12 --13------ 50 --02
18 --13------ 51 --02
19--13------ 04 --01
22 --13------ 06 --01
31 --13------ 07 --01
35 --13------ 11 --01
40 --13------ 12 --01
13 --12------ 19 --01
17 --12------ 22 --01
06 --11------ 24 --01
10 --11------ 27 --01
14 --11------ 31 --01
23 --11------ 46 --01
26 --11------ 48 --01
34 --11------ 49 --01
44 --11------ 54 --01
09 --10------ 08 --00
37 --10------ 17 --00
38 --10------ 18 --00
46 --10------ 23 --00
04 --09------ 25 --00
25 --09------ 28 --00
27 --09------ 33 --00
42 --09------ 34 --00
33 --08------ 35 --00
24 --06------ 38 --00
51--02------ 42 --00
53 --02------ 44 --00
54 --02------ 52 --00
52 --01------ 53 --00

Triple Announcer Draws

01 18 ----05 --13 --21 --26 --41 --45
02 88 ----02 --14 --21 --30 --37 --45
03 281 ---05 --19 --20 --29 --39 --47
04 398 ---05 --15 --39 --46 --48 --50
05 687 ---03 --11 --14 --16 --26 --47
06 693 ---01 --02 --12 --13 --20 --45
07 835 ---09 --10 --15 --16 --39 --41
08 931 ---07 --09 --22 --40 --47 --51
09 953 ---04 --24 --32 --41 --45 --50
10 955 ---01 --03 --31 --41 --51 --54
11 968 ---10 --27 --29 --30 --36 --47
12 1007 --05 --06 --41 --43 --45 --49
13 1023 --32 --36 --37 --40 --41 --43
Announcers don't work :no:

Funny :lol: :lol: :clown:
 

Beaker

Member
Beaker said:
1-15-19-39-45-51

How can one person be so funny??? :clown: :lol:
Looks like the ALL ODD draw stopped in Texas first - last seen headed North :lol: :bawl: :lol:

Funny :clown: :lol: :lol:
 
Last edited:
Top