the lottotrix system!!!!

i am currently using and winning with some degree the bc/49 on a consistent basis i thought i should pass along this info as it has been very usefult to me in the passed six draws using this system i have hit nine 3 number prizes and one 4 number prize the system guarantees you automatically 2 numbers right whichever numbers are drawn it reduces your odds by turning the 6/49 game into a 4/47 game i shouldnt probably leave this link but have a look anyway www.lottotrix.com

Irvin

Hello Luckyhorse,

Stefan (The creator) has discussed the lottotrix system here.

It is a wheel based on a guarantee of 2if2from6.

Just do a search on this site and you will find all the info.

Irvin

If the lottery pays out for a 3 number hit then maybe it is worth it.

Must remember though that this is a 2if2 system.

If the lottery pays out on a minimum of 3+b then I dont think this system is worth it.

thats correct i do win mostly 3 number prizes but just remember something everyone of those 3 number prizes was a combination that brought my odds of winning the jackpot to 1 in 15,134 and the 4 number win brought my chances of a jacpot win to 1 in 990 so you see its just not the prize return that i find so spectacular its the true odds reduction that occurs!

Irvin

Luckyhorse,

You forget one thing those 3 number prizes were based on all 6 drawn numbers so your odds of 15k is incorrect since the other 3 have been drawn.

I said the following on another forum that you are with;

1 step forward but after the first 2 balls are drawn you will start to head backwards in the odds.

1 step forward 2 steps back.

Here is the link on this site to the discussions on lottotrix

link

no matter how you slice it you are essentially on atl least 2 combinations changing the game from a 6/49 to a 4/47 now 4/47 has way better odds!

peter

luckyhorse said:
no matter how you slice it you are essentially on atl least 2 combinations changing the game from a 6/49 to a 4/47 now 4/47 has way better odds!
Anyway you slice it, if you can get 2 numbers, a 5 number combo is the thing to play, cause it wheels a third number in there, and you'll gey $40 of $44 investment back.
Now the $44 question is which 2 numbers do I play.

Beaker

luckyhorse said:
Post the picks luckyhorse :agree:

the idea behind this system is that there is no longer a need to stress about which numbers to play! it in a certain way takes the fun out of lotto but guess what!!! i no longer need luck to capture 3 winning numbers!!! now if i could only catch 6!!!!

Irvin

This is my opinion but if I was going to wheel some numbers I would use one of the following;

(12,6,4,4)
(12,6,5,6)
(14,6,4,4)
(14,6,5,6)

Or possibly 1 DN mixed with 12 to 14 numbers.

Max 2dns.

It does not cover all the numbers but then when it hits the pay should be better than a (49,6,2,2) wheel.

The Lotto I play needs 3+b minimum and that only pays $10......what a lousy amount.

Luckyhorse,

How much does it cost to cover your 49 numbers and what is the prize for a 3 or 3+b number hit?

Beaker

luckyhorse said:
the idea behind this system is that there is no longer a need to stress about which numbers to play! it in a certain way takes the fun out of lotto but guess what!!! i no longer need luck to capture 3 winning numbers!!! now if i could only catch 6!!!!
I hope you're not an affiliate :dang:
To guarantee those odds you have to spend alot of $$ c(49,2)

Beaker

Irvin said:
This is my opinion but if I was going to wheel some numbers I would use one of the following;

(12,6,4,4)
(12,6,5,6)
(14,6,4,4)
(14,6,5,6)

Or possibly 1 DN mixed with 12 to 14 numbers.

Max 2dns.

It does not cover all the numbers but then when it hits the pay should be better than a (49,6,2,2) wheel.

The Lotto I play needs 3+b minimum and that only pays $10......what a lousy amount.

Luckyhorse,

How much does it cost to cover your 49 numbers and what is the prize for a 3 or 3+b number hit?
(12,6,4,4)
(12,6,5,6)
This is the way I play :agree:

Irvin

Originally posted by luckyhorse

Probably stress about the money coming in compared to being spent.

Why dont you back test this system against the history of the lottery you play and see how much you would spend in relation to your winnings.

If I was going to play a 2if2 system (will never happen) I would try and mix pairs from the previous draw with the draw before that and before that.

Then maybe there will be a 2 number repeat from each of the previous draws.

Dont know how often that happens in your local lotto but I have seen it a few times in NZ.

I have seen all 6 numbers come up from the previous 3 draws. This has happened 3x out of 848 draws.

no i"am not an affiliate and i see your systems i have used most for quite a few years and have done well with them from time to time but really i can be quite honest with you if i was to do a tally of my last 17 years of wheeling i would definitely find my self in the negatives as far as profit goes!

Beaker

luckyhorse said:
no i"am not an affiliate and i see your systems i have used most for quite a few years and have done well with them from time to time but really i can be quite honest with you if i was to do a tally of my last 17 years of wheeling i would definitely find my self in the negatives as far as profit goes!
Your wheel is not the problem, your number picking is the issue.

How many tickets are you buying here? - by my calculation minimum 78. That's alot and I'm certain for that $$ I can do better than a few 3 number hits.

What is the minimum hit with that system? ie which pair occurs the fewest times?

Did a little test with the demo - $57 paid $20 back
i can be quite honest with you if i was to do a tally of my last 17 years of wheeling i would definitely find my self in the negatives as far as profit goes
Using this system over 17 years might produce the same result :eek:

You may be able to modify/add to those tickets to get some better results with info from this site.

Good luck with it :agree2:

Last edited:
i did a little more thinking on this lottotrix system and be it the truth that every number is paired against the other number so in reality the first 2 balls dont matter what matters is having another 2 pairs which are somewhere in that 2 if 2 systemif i can land the other 2 pairs with the first 2 numbers that i am guaeranteed the jackpot will be mine remember the other pairs are in the wheel for sure!

Sidebar