POSITIVE THINKING - what do you think

Irvin

Peter,

At least the astronauts can feel safe knowing that it is not Microsoft supplying the software for the space shuttle :D

Irvin

luckystrike said:
I'LL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME..I HAVEN'T BEEN SICK IN OVER TWENTY YEARS...HOW.....

POSITIVE THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hair:

THEY ONLY THING NEGATIVE IN MY LIFE IS MY BANK ACCOUNT...BUT I REMAIN POSITIVE WHEN EVER I LOOK AT MY STATEMENT..BECAUSE I KNOW ONE DAY IT WILL CHANGE.

CHALLENGE YOURSELF NEXT TIME YOU ARE FACED WITH A NEGATIVE ENVIROMENT,WHETHER IT BE A - SITUATION OR A - PERSON OR - ATTITUDE....TRY TO LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF TO FIND THE POSITIVE..AND ACT ON IT.

I AVOID NEGATIVE PEOPLE AT ALL COST..AND TRY THIS..IT WORKS...GO FOR ONE MONTH WITHOUT LISTENING OR WATCHING ANY NEWS!!! and then see how your attitude is...it will be different..:agree: :wavey:

Luckystrike,

I agree I try to avoid negative people, negative energy, negative thinking.

And I am a true believer in "what goes around comes around"

ANd I like that phrase "If you can dream it we can build it" I think thats it...It was in some movie or something.

In this case dream of the 6 winning numbers and build the winning ticket.

Dont follow the herd be creative think outside the square live your dreams. be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Rebeckah

Beaker said:
Does anyone know of some really good books on creative visualization ?
The classic is Shakti Gawain's *Creative Visualization*
Keith Ryan's *How to consciously win the Lottery* {Or something like that, is good, albeit too short. His website is also awesome for good laughs. {WS has a forum-type thing so I can't post link}

Rebeckah

Dennis, is there like 2-3 people NOT on your ignore list? :lol:
just kidding. But of course, I'm on your list so you won't read this anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beaker

Rebeckah said:
The classic is Shakti Gawain's *Creative Visualization*
Keith Ryan's *How to consciously win the Lottery* {Or something like that, is good, albeit too short. His website is also awesome for good laughs. {WS has a forum-type thing so I can't post link}
Rebeckah, have you read Shakti's book? what did you think?:)

Rebeckah said:
Dennis, is there like 2-3 people NOT on your ignore list? :lol:
just kidding. But of course, I'm on your list so you won't read this anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol:
At the present time other then those that were rightly banned from this site by LT because of the disruption they caused..I have 3 officially on it ...and you are not amongs them...
But I expect that list to grow larger as many aliases from those already on it might surface anytime...
:lol:

Maggie

Shakti Gawain does not encourage using creative visualization in order to gain money to be happy in life. She also says this is not for people who are selfish and if they use her exercises for that sole purpose, then it will not work for them. So, just close your eyes and meditate and visualize yourself in a place where you are totally happy and doing what you want to be doing in life. Maybe then it will work for you. And if all else fails, you can venture over to the dark side and see if the Ouija board will pick 6 lucky numbers for you. ( I wouldn't recommend it though) :dang:

gsobier

Maggie:

That is a good one:agree2:. How about "Murphy's Law"?

Regards,
George:)
Maggie said:
Shakti Gawain does not encourage using creative visualization in order to gain money to be happy in life. She also says this is not for people who are selfish and if they use her exercises for that sole purpose, then it will not work for them. So, just close your eyes and meditate and visualize yourself in a place where you are totally happy and doing what you want to be doing in life. Maybe then it will work for you. And if all else fails, you can go to the dark side and see if the Ouija board will pick 6 lucky numbers for you. ( I wouldn't recommend it though) :dang:

peter

Maggie said:
And if all else fails, you can venture over to the dark side and see if the Ouija board will pick 6 lucky numbers for you. ( I wouldn't recommend it though) :dang:
Sold your soul once ,did ya?:lol:

luckystrike said:
THIS JUST POPPED INTO MY HEAD...I DON'T THINK THAT THERE IS ANY RELEVANCE TO THIS DISCUSSION THOUGH..I'LL HAVE TO SLEEP ON IT.....:hair:

TO YOU REALIZE THAT IT WAS AMATURES THAT BUILT NOAHS ARK.

AND EXPERTS THAT BUILT THE TITANIC.......:dizzy:
On a positive note...The Titanic was much bigger than the Ark....But it sank deeply......
The small Ark was loaded with pairsof animals because someone announced that something was about to happen...And it did happen!!
Big sets versus small sets are the same many think that they are on a happy safe cruise but they are sinking the same way as the Titanic did...in cold numbers as cold as the sea water was...While some other listens to what is announced and play that number they have in mind they take the rough ride but never sank and hit like thunderbolts ...They hit many like that...until a little birdie tells them that they are about to hit a big land....

Now That's positive thinking!

Rebeckah

Beaker said:
Rebeckah, have you read Shakti's book? what did you think?:)

I read it when I was a teenager, so I don't remember it much. Maggie sounds like she knows better than me. Personally, I don't think visualizing $$ is a negative at all. It's really about your motivation. The problem lies in believing money is the CAUSE of your happiness. It's not. YOU are. Also putting obtaining $$ above your spiritual advancement is a *trap*. But, who can focus on *spiritual advancement* when you don't have enough $ to survive? Catch 22. Also, visualizing is a natural part of how we create things in our lives.... but we all spend much more time visualizing rotten things which end up happening than we do imagining ourselves wealthy and happy. Isn't that sad? Actually, most of us don't pay that much attention to what our own minds are doing, so we discount this process entirely. PC-wise, it's called *conscious creating* or manifesting. Prayer works the same way, and so does rituals {like witchcraft}. My advice is to hook your dreams to the highest, most powerful energy there is, dream it, speak it and believe in it.

As a side note, I've spent many years trying to *convince* myself that I will win the lottery. It all comes down to your beliefs, you won't win unless you have the belief that you will. Otherwise, there's no *opening* for it to enter into your life. I've learned that you can't lie to yourself about it either. I tried that and it's always this twisty feeling in my gut, or a downward pull that is saying *nope*. It's subtle, and it will lead you to subconsciously sabotage your winning efforts until you change your beliefs. Overcoming it begins with believing that you can win.

*The battle is always with the self.*

There's billions of lottery players in USA, but what makes one person win over another? After reading tons of winners stories, almost all of them said *I just knew that I won* even before the drawing occured. & that's what I call FAITH baby! :)

There are many other books on manifesting that are also good, follow your intuition in finding them. Stuart Wilde's Miracles is also very good. Tiny & cheap too.

Beaker

Thanks for your insight Rebeckah :agree:

The reason I ask is I wonder if it is destiny or are there times when our winning 'cycle' is high.

Nature is filled with many many examples of cycles and rotations. I wonder if winning lotto - or anything in life for that matter - is some function of a life cycle. :dizzy:

Seems to me win I win, I win for a period of time, then nothing.

This has happened to me on a few occasions. Once I attended a large conference, over 1000 people. At the final seminar of the conference, they had a draw for a PDA (over $600) for all those who filled out an eval of the conference. After the final speaker they held the draw by picking out a questionnaire out of a drum.

As soon as the person looked at that piece of paper - I knew I had won

I did.

Out of 1000 people in that conference they picked my name. :eek: :eek:

Dennis has had similar experiences with winning. :agree:

Now, was it destiny or did I just catch a 'high' in my winning cycle? :notme: :dizzy:

Beaker

peter said:
Here is a thought to ponder, if your on a unicycle,,, does that mean you only win once?:lol:
Peter, I hope for your sake you are not on a 10 year cycle :lol:

Unmmmm, Unicycle. that;s what I want - continuous winning :lol: :agree2:

peter

Beaker nine more years until I'm on the upswing, now why don't you go hop on that unicycle of yours, and I hope the seat is missing.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Beaker

There are cycles in everything. There are cycles in the weather, the economy, the sun, geological formations, atomic vibrations, climate, the motions of the planets, populations of animals, the occurrence of diseases, the prices of commodities and shares and the large scale structure of the universe. None of these are independent of each other. Research shows that very different disciplines often find the same cycle periods in their data. The inter-relationship of all things is an idea who's time has come. The study of cycles is an excellent way to understand it because the periods of cycles are as easy to recognise as fingerprints or DNA sequences.
:eek: :eek:

from here

Sidebar