POSITIVE THINKING - what do you think

Great quote Beaker....Thumbs up from Mister greatness! :agree2: :lol:It also gives strong hints about the underlying mechanisms which would allow the unification of physics. or numbers... :clown: :agree2:

peter

How can there be unification, when each law is independant of one another. Unification, can only occur, when there is harmonization of the independant forces prompting vibrality?In other words... the day you put together the 6 winning numbers in one line, it will be a day of harmony, which will live in infamy. :lol:

QUESTION

DOES ANYONE BELIEVE IN DREAMS COMING TRUE???? AND IF SO HAS ANYONE HAD ONE OF THOSE DREAMS COME TRUE?????

I'VE HAD THREE LIFE LIKE DREAMS...AND TWO OF THEM HAVE HAPPENED IN THE LAST TWO YEARS!!!!!:eek: :eek:

IT'S PRETTY SCARY.... :agree:

Irvin

Dreams are a bit like dejavu.

Only after it has happened you realised you had a dream about what just happened.

Now if we can only get the dreams to give us more info so we are better prepared :D

Irvin said:
Dreams are a bit like dejavu.

Only after it has happened you realised you had a dream about what just happened.

Now if we can only get the dreams to give us more info so we are better prepared :D
Dreams can also be the shapes of things to come....At least in my case!
I guess it all depends of what you have in mind!
:dizzy:

Rebeckah

Beaker said:
Thanks for your insight Rebeckah :agree:

The reason I ask is I wonder if it is destiny or are there times when our winning 'cycle' is high.

Nature is filled with many many examples of cycles and rotations. I wonder if winning lotto - or anything in life for that matter - is some function of a life cycle. :dizzy:

I agree that there are cycles to everything.
To everything there is a season,
turn, turn, turn,

did you know that song was based on a Psalm from the Bible?

anyhoo.... I believe the basis for GH's chart N *astro scope* thingy ma bob is based on cycles. She also noted in her book that she won more during the zodiacal times that were compatable with her zodiac sign. Might be worth tracking, so you can bet heavier on your *good cycles* and less on your down cycles. But be careful, cuz that thinking could also be a trap to discourage you & allow you to lose more than normal cuz of the *streak* mentality. Of course a *winning streak* has great momentum too. ;)

One of the astrology gurus I read about says the point of astrology is to help us spiritualy advance beyond the astrological influences,... becoming a *super-man*. Astrology _is_ rather basic, even if it is alot of fun & I think, pretty acurate. I also got into this *Astro-locality* which can predict astrologically the *luckiest* places for love, money, health, etc. Pretty interesting stuff. I'm living on my Jupiter main line intersecting Uranus which is supposed to be the luckiest for sudden wealth.... ;) :D :agree2:
um, but, uh, cycles, yea, I think we have cycles just as the lottery does. Gotta get all them duckies in a row.......

Rebeckah

peter said:
How can there be unification, when each law is independant of one another. Unification, can only occur, when there is harmonization of the independant forces prompting vibrality?

You only think that they're independant of each other. Observing chaos only means that your perspective isn't big enough to see the harmony. :D Or else you're *looking thru a glass darkly*. pessimist :lol:

Rebeckah

Re: DREAMS
I know of at least 3 different types:
a preminition: where the dream will come true
subconscious purging: random image dumping/cleaning house
Astral travel: having fun in the astral realm, my favorite is flying!

& there's lucid dreaming where you *wake up* in the dream & are consciously aware that you're dreaming. If you do that, FLY! Flying is orgasmic. :D You can teach yourself to lucid dream too. I believe Native American tribes have titles for those who are masters of dreamtime travel. I met one once too. A very intense guy. Steven LaBerg has books on it.

Brad

Tai-Chi

then there's the yin yang cycle ... for someone to get lucky and win someone else has to lose ... if somebody comes somebody else has to go ... for one to be happy another must be unhappy ... so we can't all be happy_go_lucky at the same time ... or can we? :unhappy: :xeyed: ;)

OKAY..ANALIZE THIS...

MAYBE I'M SEARCHING FOR INNER PEACE..I NOT SURE...

19 YEARS AGO ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS COMMITTED SUICIDE..IT WAS VERY SAD..HER LIFE HAD NOT EVEN BEGAN...

TWO YEARS AGO I WOKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT,WITH THIS REALISTIC VISION OF HER BEAUTIFUL FACE. SHE HAD SUCH AN INCREDIBLE SMILE..BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES...WE NEW EACH OTHER SINCE WE WERE THREE YEARS OLD....

IN THIS VISION SHE WAS ASKING ME TO BRING FLOWERS TO HER..NO ONE WAS BRING HER FLOWERS...

AFTER A COUPLE OF MONTHS I GOT ENOUGH COURAGE TO GO VISIT THE CEMETARY..GUESS WHAT..THERE WERE NO FLOWERS THERE..
NOT A DAY HAS GONE BY THAT I DON'T THINK OF HER...AND NOW I HAVE COMMITTED MYSELF TO VISIT HER EVERY MONTH,AND BRING HER FLOWERS...

LIFE REALLY IS TO SHORT!!! :(
AND I STILL REALLY LOVE HER:kiss:

Irvin

Some times I feel I am being watched over :angel:

I was involved in a car accident. I was driving along passing a truck when the truck suddenly pulled out in to my lane without noticing me there. I was pushed off the side of the road and into a ditch the whole car flipped a couple of times and was filling with smoke.

As soon as it stopped I just jumped out of the car as fast as I could only to realise afterwards that the only door that would open was on my side.

The only injury I had was slight bruising around the chest and neck from the seat belt.

That night I went back to the Hotel and realised that anything can happen to you at any time. Did it change the way I do things.....It sure did.

When you are flying through the air having a near death experience your mind must be thinking so fast at this point that everything else seems to slow down.

Re: OKAY..ANALIZE THIS...

luckystrike said:

19 YEARS AGO ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS COMMITTED SUICIDE..IT WAS VERY SAD..HER LIFE HAD NOT EVEN BEGAN...

TWO YEARS AGO I WOKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT,WITH THIS REALISTIC VISION OF HER BEAUTIFUL FACE. SHE HAD SUCH AN INCREDIBLE SMILE..BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES...WE NEW EACH OTHER SINCE WE WERE THREE YEARS OLD....

IN THIS VISION SHE WAS ASKING ME TO BRING FLOWERS TO HER..NO ONE WAS BRING HER FLOWERS...

AFTER A COUPLE OF MONTHS I GOT ENOUGH COURAGE TO GO VISIT THE CEMETARY..GUESS WHAT..THERE WERE NO FLOWERS THERE..
NOT A DAY HAS GONE BY THAT I DON'T THINK OF HER...AND NOW I HAVE COMMITTED MYSELF TO VISIT HER EVERY MONTH,AND BRING HER FLOWERS...

LIFE REALLY IS TO SHORT!!! :(
AND I STILL REALLY LOVE HER:kiss:
Her spirits are pleased with you Luckystrike ....She will watch over you from the other side! Meditate and you will have more visions of her...She probably want to contact you!
Here a reciepe from our Nation ...Next time you visit her bring
with you (some of your hair attach these with 2 leaves from the flowers you are bringing, stick this to a flat rock that you can find near a lake or river..) Leave it on her grave for 2 weeks(or about half moon cycle)...Go back there after that time and take it back with you...
Put it on your night table...You will have many of these real dreams feelings believe me! You will than know what she wants from you !
:agree: :agree: :agree2:

Last edited:

Rebeckah

Re: OKAY..ANALIZE THIS...

luckystrike said:

You said it yourself. & you're trying to have peace about her passing since it still saddens you.

Of course, this could also be interpreted that you're to get ready for your own death. But I really think it's you wanting peace and healing over her death. Find a way to make peace with it. You don't have to stop loving her, nor forget her, just stop *grieving*. Hugs for you. :kiss:

Very interesting thread! I have had dreams that have come true also... They have a different feel to them, like when you wake up, you really don't know for a few seconds whether it was a dream at all.

One time I remembered just a snippet about some numbers... something about a lot of 4's... so I decided to play 4 LD's and numbers in the forties. Unfortunately, I could not afford to buy many tickets, only two of them. The numbers that came up were four in the forties, and two numbers with LD of 4, in total, five numbers related to the 4 thing! I only managed to get two right on both tickets.

I also had one of those dreams that feel so real where I experienced winning the Big One in the Lotto 6/49!! It felt so REAL that I believe it will happen... or then again, maybe it was enough to even experience what it would be like to win that big!

Beaker, I also had an experience where I won a raffle and knew I was going to win! Unlike you though, before the draw was to take place, I was telling people that I was going to win it. I even went in front of the stage, ticket in hand, where the person was picking the ticket and I read my ticket numbers at the same time as she read out the winning ticket numbers... they were the same!

I think there should be a new course in our Universities, and I would certainly be interested in getting my Masters in Cycle-Ology!
I enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts on this thread!

Beaker

Weatherman, what I was thinking is if we have these cycles - and presumably we all are on different ones - can we measure them?, how do we know when we are on the 'high' side and then given that, make interesting predicitions. :agree: :dizzy:

You mentioned that you knew before the draw you were going to win. This is precisely what I am talking about. We need to tap into these 'premonitions'

Beaker said:
Weatherman, what I was thinking is if we have these cycles - and presumably we all are on different ones - can we measure them?, how do we know when we are on the 'high' side and then given that, make interesting predicitions. :agree: :dizzy:

You mentioned that you knew before the draw you were going to win. This is precisely what I am talking about. We need to tap into these 'premonitions'
I had many of these premonitions...And many on this board have seen them all...very much like that post from weatherman...very similar experiences...At times I know it so firmly that I even play more than usual....At times it is really inexplicable only using a logical stand point... :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Sidebar