Places

Irvin

One more - blondes cant count

A plane is on its way from Los Angeles to Chicago when a blonde in Economy Class gets up and moves to the First Class section and sits down.
The flight attendant watches her do this and asks to see her ticket. She then tells the blonde that she paid for Economy and that she will have to sit in the back. The blonde replies "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Chicago and I'm staying right here!"

The flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and copilot that there is some blonde bimbo sitting in First Class that belongs in Economy and won't move back to her seat. The co-pilot goes back to the blonde and tries to explain that because she only paid for Economy she will have to leave and return to her seat. The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Chicago and I'm staying right here!"

The co-pilot tells the pilot that he probably should have the police waiting when they land to arrest this blonde woman that won't listen to reason. The pilot says "You say she's blonde? I'll handle this. I'm married to a blonde. I speak blonde'!" He goes back to the blonde, whispers in her ear, and she says "Oh, I'm sorry". .. gets up and moves back to her seat in the Economy section.

The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and asked him what he said to make her move without any fuss. "I told her First Class isn't going to Chicago."

Last edited:

Irvin

Okay this is definitely my last ones

A married couple was asleep when the phone rang at 2 in the morning. The wife (undoubtedly blonde), picked up the phone, listened a moment and said, "How should I know, that's 200 miles from here!" and hung up. The husband said, "Who was that?"
The wife said, "I don't know, some woman wanting to know if the coast is clear."

Two blondes are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the sidewalk and leans down to pick it up. She opens it, looks in the mirror and says, "Hmm, this person looks familiar." The second blonde says, "Here, let me see!"
So the first blonde hands her the compact. The second one looks in the mirror and says, "You dummy, it's me!"

A blonde was bragging about her knowledge of state capitals. She proudly says, "Go ahead, ask me, I know all of them."
A friend says, "OK, what's the capital of Wisconsin?"
The blonde replies, "Oh, that's easy: W."

What did the blonde ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant?
"Is it mine?"

Returning home from work, a blonde was shocked to find her house ransacked and burglarised. She telephoned the police at once and reported the crime.
The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the radio, and a K-9 unit, patrolling nearby was the first to respond. As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash, the blonde ran out on the porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, then sat down on the steps.Putting her face in her hands, she moaned, "I come home to find all my possessions stolen.
I call the police for help, and what do they do? They send me a BLIND policeman."

MAGGIE

Maggie said:
lucky, I picture you as a happy go lucky kind of guy who wouldn't hurt a flea. As for physical attributes, I don't think I could describe you. I'm not too good at that sort of thing. I'm sure I would get it all wrong. I think you would be the life of the party and alot of fun to be around. You would be the wild and crazy one. (in a good way) :)

About the Whitney you once might have known, were there 3 brothers and a younger sister?

YOU ARE GOOD!!! I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THE PARTY..:agree:
I'M AS LAID BACK AS THE COME...AND YES I'M A WILD AND CRAZY GUY WHOS MAIN PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO MAKE EVERYONE I MEET

..SMILE.. :)

peter

Maggie said:
But what about the socks?? ;)

Refined casual? Hmmm...I've never heard that term before, but, I like it..I think that pretty much describes me too. :p: (with sandals)
Refined casual means a bit stuffy. :lol:

peter

okay, one more

Did you hear about the blonde, that took 2 years to complete a puzzle. She was so proud of herself, cause the label on the box said 3 to 4 years.:lol:

Sidebar