Places

Sheba

How this thread changed from "Places" to "Jokes" but I like the latter one cause some are really funny!

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~

Re: Re: OKAY..LAST ONE...

Maggie said:
Ah luckystrike, you just shattered my image of you. :bawl:

But, I hope you enjoy these:

Why are dumb blonde jokes so short?
So men can remember them.

Why do men buy electric lawn mowers?
So they can find their way back to the house.

Why are married women heavier than single women?
Single women come home, see what's in the fridge and go to bed.
Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to the fridge.

:) :) All in fun of course..:fairy:

ps.luckystrike, do you know any Whitneys who live in Guelph?

:lol: :lol: :lol: ..GOOD ONES MAGGIE....WHITNEYS....I THINK I KNOW ONE..BUT THAT WAS A WHILE AGO....

Re: Re: OKAY..LAST ONE...

Maggie said:
Ah luckystrike, you just shattered my image of you. :bawl:

But, I hope you enjoy these:

Why are dumb blonde jokes so short?
So men can remember them.

Why do men buy electric lawn mowers?
So they can find their way back to the house.

Why are married women heavier than single women?
Single women come home, see what's in the fridge and go to bed.
Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to the fridge.

:) :) All in fun of course..:fairy:

ps.luckystrike, do you know any Whitneys who live in Guelph?

THEY WERE ALL IN FUN OF COARSE.......BTW....
HOW CAN YOU TELL WHEN A BLONDE HAS BEEN USING THE COMPUTER????
THERE IS WHITE OUT ON THE SCREEN!!!! :lol: :lol:

NmbrsDude said:
Here's a slightly modified joke that hopefully fits the bill, and it goes with the season too:

What do blonde red-necks do to celebrate Halloween?

PUMP - KIN!!

:lol:

ND

..:lol: :lol: ......:lol: :lol: ..GOOD ONE N.D. :lol:

Maggie

lucky, I picture you as a happy go lucky kind of guy who wouldn't hurt a flea. As for physical attributes, I don't think I could describe you. I'm not too good at that sort of thing. I'm sure I would get it all wrong. I think you would be the life of the party and alot of fun to be around. You would be the wild and crazy one. (in a good way) :)

About the Whitney you once might have known, were there 3 brothers and a younger sister?

Maggie

BUT, I do have this mental image of Beaker wearing khaki or tan colored pants and loafer shoes. (no socks) and a button down short sleeved shirt. Just a casual kind of guy. Or jeans and sandals. (definitely no socks) :)

Beaker

Maggie said:
BUT, I do have this mental image of Beaker wearing khaki or tan colored pants and loafer shoes. (no socks) and a button down short sleeved shirt. Just a casual kind of guy. Or jeans and sandals. (definitely no socks) :)
:dizzy: casual yes - refined casual :lol: no sandals for the Beak :no:

And after tonite, he'll be driving a foreign sports car of the Porsche variety. ;)

Maggie

But what about the socks?? ;)

Refined casual? Hmmm...I've never heard that term before, but, I like it..I think that pretty much describes me too. :p: (with sandals)

Irvin

Refined casual - dressed ready for any occasion. Not out to impress just dressed pratical so you feel comfortable.

What do you call a group of blonde females at the bottom of a pool?

An air pocket.

Brad

:lol: :lol: ... that's a down-under joke :D

What did the blonde say when she won $10 on a QuickPick?

"Next time I'll slow down and win the JackPot !! "

Met a blond today at the store....She wanted a 6/49 for tonite...The man behind the counter said with or without extra...
She replied abruptly...''Are you crazy?Who do you think I am? But if it is an emergency...Go and ask this to these girls on the corner of the street!''
:lol:

Irvin

Brad said:
:lol: :lol: ... that's a down-under joke :D

What did the blonde say when she won $10 on a QuickPick?

"Next time I'll slow down and win the JackPot !! "

What did the blonde say when she won $10 on a quick pick?

I want a refund :lol:

And don't be fool by it not all of them are playing quick picks...one of them called for the delivery boy to come to her house go back to the store to validate her ticket and bring it back to her... :confused: She played one line only and gave up 10$ to the delivery boy for his noble services... :agree:

Irvin

Dennis Bassboss said:
And don't be fool by it not all of them are playing quick picks...one of them called for the delivery boy to come to her house go back to the store to validate her ticket and bring it back to her... :confused: She played one line only and gave up 10$ to the delivery boy for his noble services... :agree:

She also gave up the jackpot and the deilvery boy retired to the carribean :D

Why did the blonde female have a sore belly button?

Her boyfriend is also blonde :lol:

Brad

One more?? Why not ...

So this (blonde?) girl decides she is going to wear her new leather pants to work the next day. She takes (**gasp**) public transportation to work, so she gets to the bus stop and is one of the first in line. The bus finally shows up and now there is a long line behind her.
She starts to climb into the bus and realizes that the tightness of her leather pants won't allow her bend her legs high enough to hop in the bus, so she reaches behind her and unzips her zipper just a bit. She tries again and still no luck, so she reaches back again. A second time she tries to get in and can't, and now feels embarrased she is holding up the line, but reaches back a third time, and still no luck.
Finally the man behind her grabs her around the waist and lifts her into the bus. She turns around, furious, and screams, "how dare you think you can touch me like that... I can do just fine without your help!"
The man replies, "well miss, by the third time you tried unzipping my fly I figured we were getting to be pretty good friends."

Sidebar