Picks July 26,2003

Maggie

Reading everybodys positive posts about WH has made me a little more curious about it, more so now than when Andrew first came on board with it.

Beaker

Maggie said:
Reading everybodys positive posts about WH has made me a little more curious about it, more so now than when Andrew first came on board with it.
That software is NOT for the faint of heart and many will not perservere with it. Too bad. I think we are only scratching the surface and those that work with it will be rewarded.

Andrew has been awesome with some great enhancements and if he is willing to do the code I am willing to use it to find that jackpot. It truly is like peeling the layers away from an onion - soon we will get the gem at the core.

Can you imagine :dizzy:

Beaker said:
That software is NOT for the faint of heart and many will not perservere with it. Too bad. I think we are only scratching the surface and those that work with it will be rewarded.

Andrew has been awesome with some great enhancements and if he is willing to do the code I am willing to use it to find that jackpot. It truly is like peeling the layers away from an onion - soon we will get the gem at the core.

Can you imagine :dizzy:
Agree on all here.... :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Agree on all here.... :agree:
And you are already seeing some great success with it in banco. With your other tools you are going to hit more :agree: and that's no coincidence :lol: :agree2:

Sometimes I wonder what we would do without WinHunter :eek: :dizzy: We'd have to have fun some other way :lol:

Maggie

I know for a fact, I would not be good with it. As soon as I ran into a glitch I would get very frustrated with it, probably give up on it and then be ticked off at myself for giving up on it. And then start all over again. Vicious circle!! I certainly do wish all of you luck using it and hope that it gives you what you want out of it. :agree:

Maggie said:
I know for a fact, I would not be good with it. As soon as I ran into a glitch I would get very frustrated with it, probably give up on it and then be ticked off at myself for giving up on it. And then start all over again. Vicious circle!! I certainly do wish all of you luck using it and hope that it gives you what you want out of it. :agree:
Don't worry Maggie the current version is now for the most part clean of major bugs that would kick you out of the program on repetitions...You only have to take it one step at the time .... I'm still experimenting a lot of stuff and criterias with it And the more I dig into it the more interesting it becomes... :agree:

Beaker said:
And you are already seeing some great success with it in banco. With your other tools you are going to hit more :agree: and that's no coincidence :lol: :agree2:

Sometimes I wonder what we would do without WinHunter :eek: :dizzy: We'd have to have fun some other way :lol:
Yes ....you are right what worked well in the past will work again in the future...Adding Win Hunter into the picture Makes us laughing even more... :clown: :agree2:

Maggie

It does sound interesting for sure, maybe I'll give it a whirl one day. ( I really hate being out of the loop ) :)

YEAH MAGGIE

You must play with it cause it's scoring here too...

Seems to me that Compund,SingleHit , positionGap and announcer are scoring......

Also I am finding decent scores for the difficult S7 but haven't finished yet....

Maggie

Yeah, I can see the headlines now, Combo, "every member on LT site wins mega millions...except one" :lol:

reminder to Maggie

Hey Maggie

July 30 is the end of the month !!! You know what that means ...:D :lol:

it means 01-10-16-20-23-24-27-28-30-32-34-38-43-44

Take your pick...

Maggie

Keeping my fingers crossed, Combo. :agree:

I'm gonna take every darn one of them..:agree2: And I'm going to add the 40 and 45 to them.

GOTTA MIX IT UP TOO

One must insert say a repeat or one off target etc etc..
that is what you did few weeks back when u got 6/18 or so....

On your own spare time get this WH running and play with it...
Tell me , is your Lottario 6/42 or 6/45 ?

Maggie

Lottario is 6/45, Combo. It's those repeats that are hard to nail. :confused:

And I don't know if my old relic of a computer would be able to handle WH. :sick:

Sidebar