Pick 3 and Pick 4

I have a system for the pick's. I've been working on this system for 12 years. I win money with my systems but the problem is that I live in Mexico so I cannot play in USA where is the big money. My systems are very accurate, if you want we can have a deal. If you are interested I can send the numbers everyday by email and when we win, we can split the money. You are going to be surprised how much money we can make $$$$ So if you are interested just send me a message to << hola .. emails are not permitted on this board >>

I'm looking for an honest person and people who really like to play these games.

Muchos Gracias.

Last edited:

Brad

Now you're spamming, if you're really serious post your predictions regardless of the lottery you play, we can find the numbers to confirm your claimed wins ... otherwise your existence on this board will be short lived.

I'll double that here Brad....tomatin2002 you should post some numbers to prove your claim...if you are not too affraid to do this...that is....

I'm not spamming. This is real and if you want proof email me and I'll send you the numbers daily but you look like you're not people who like to play this game. If I post the numbers for every single one of you and you play them and you win, them i'm the one who get's screwed. If you want to see if I'm telling the truth email me. I'll send the numbers to you, and you can play and you will see. I wont post numbers for everyone here, only for the person who I can have a deal with when you win. I can understand that you are so untrustworthy but i've been working on this for 12 years. and it's not easy but it works. another thing we need is to play in the USA where it is 2 times per day that is the best way. So, email me and tell me if you really are interested.

TY.

Last edited:

Beaker

tomatin2002, my suggestion - edit your post and delete your email addy :agree:

I'm sure that you have a good system but of course people want proof. Don't worry, if your system is as good as you say, there will be lots of winning for everyone - the lotto companies have alot of money. Why don't you post some picks for your favorite US pick 3 and we can see how you do?

We have some good pick3 players here - charles2 and others - they may be interested in seeing how you do.

We always like winners here :lol: :agree2:

Brad

tomatin2002,

there is an easy solution to your ' getting screwed ' problem. Pick a lotto, find out when the ticket terminals close, post your numbers immediately afterwards ... no one can play your numbers then.

Of course you can post bfr the deadline too and let a few ppl win, call it an introductory special ... then be ready for an email box overflow.

PS. thanks for the email delete :agree2:

Last edited:

Rebeckah

I read in RGL that it's illegal to send lotto tickets thru the mail. Yes, you can do it anyway, but a crime is still a crime. As far as posting your #s for others to win off of, since you aren't playing & winning in USA anyway, then why would you care if others made some $ from your predictions? It would only gain you people who trust you & are interested in working a deal with you. It sure would make you popular!
Nobody's asking for a lifelong commitment here. Post #s just for one drawing. If your system is that good it should show winning #s at no great loss to you. good luck in finding somebody to work with. :)

Beaker

His thinking is naive. Trust me, if I had a winning system, the whole world would be getting my picks - not for free though like you do now :lol: :agree2:

Mind you we need to watch that Ben - he could have the Irish luck with him :eek: :eek:

No tickets through the mail - very very illegal. :no:

This is the point, yes i'm going to post numbers and you are going to see if this works. I've been playing this game since 12 years ago when it came to mexico for the first time. Is not easy of course and i've been through lots of difficulties to have a good system. This is not about to send tickets by mail, that's not what I want. I dont care if everybody bet my numbers, doesnt matter. I just want to prove that I have a good system and then after that find somebody who can play the numbers in the USA because you win dollars there. And as you know is a big difference between mexican pesos and USA dollars. so, let's begin this with the basics. I saw that somebody play combo's so i'm gonna start tonight putting the first numbers. This numbers works for the next 4 days. Its called accumulative probability. Its the best way to win. Long time ago I was putting numbers just for the same day and then after that I discover its better to hold it for the next 2 or 3 days. You have more probability to win and you can increase the bet also. This is not about to win, this is about to get more money with less bet. so, we can choose whatever lottery that you want but we're going to pick a lottery with 2 events daily. I will like to choose florida or NY because they are the best and most famous spots. But it could be anywhere. Because I discover that the statistics doesnt matter. So, if i'm writing in this board is because I know that you like this game I know that is a challenge for all to win and have better systems so take me like a collegue not like a guy who is a spammer. Because i have lots of interesting facts of this game that I can show you. I'm working on the numbers and i'm going to post numbers everyday. Thank you.

Beaker

tomatin2002, I'm looking forward to seeing the predictions for the US Florida Pik3

There is a player from Florida here, Andrew, the developer of WinHunter.

Bring them on :agree2:

Brad

tomatin2002,

maybe we got off on the wrong foot initially, it's good that you clarified your intentions. This board gets its share of spammers who gum up the sections with useless posts and we tend to be rather abrupt with them.
Removing your email voluntarily helped to show that you are serious about your system and if there's a way we can help let us know ... you'll find a good bunch of people here willing to share their ideas and experiences regarding just about anything, so stick around :agree:.

ok, for be a good player you need to start with the basics so we're going to start with combo's. and this is how it works. I discover through the years that you need to keep your set of numbers for at least 6 to 8 events ahead. You get the best results doing this, so during the week you have a bunch of different groups of numbers playing until one of these groups wins so you eliminate that group and continue to play with the other ones. This is the fact, and like I told you is not about winning, it's about how much money you can get when you win. Less numbers that you play, less accurate is to win but you can bet more on your numbers and get more money when you win. So you need to find the balance and of course ask your wallet if you have enough money to bet. We're going to start with the combos and we're going to choose a lottery like new york or illinois who has 2 events per day. This is the first set of numbers that as you know work from tomorrow to 8 events ahead. Here are my predictions:

play combos and the last pair is a good way to make some cash. so see you tomorrow, ty.

Hi,
You can check the numbers on the NY or Illinois web pages. I suggest these lotteries because they have 2 events daily. But, my numbers work for every lottery in the world. Because my system is not based on past statistics or hot numbers or any of these kind of things. So you can apply my numbers wherever you want. I just want that you understand the concept of the groups. Yesterday we start with that numbers just for you to understand the concept that the numbers are made to win the same day that you made it or 6 to 8 events ahead. after 8 events the group is over. so this is about how many groups are going to win of course not all the groups are going to make it but most of them yes. You just follow the groups and the results and you will see how this is going to work. It really works so just trust on me and you will see. See you later, TY.

Beaker

I would imagine 123 straight play won't make you rich. :lol:

OK tomatin2002, good luck, let us know what happens.

Wed,Thur,Fri,Sat - 8 draws NY/Illinois Pik 3 - Straight play

$48/day= Total investment $192

Hopefully you hit for $500 :agree2:

Thanks for those links :agree:

Beaker

tomatin2002 said:
ok, for be a good player you need to start with the basics so we're going to start with combo's. and this is how it works. I discover through the years that you need to keep your set of numbers for at least 6 to 8 events ahead. You get the best results doing this, so during the week you have a bunch of different groups of numbers playing until one of these groups wins so you eliminate that group and continue to play with the other ones. This is the fact, and like I told you is not about winning, it's about how much money you can get when you win. Less numbers that you play, less accurate is to win but you can bet more on your numbers and get more money when you win. So you need to find the balance and of course ask your wallet if you have enough money to bet. We're going to start with the combos and we're going to choose a lottery like new york or illinois who has 2 events per day. This is the first set of numbers that as you know work from tomorrow to 8 events ahead. Here are my predictions:

play combos and the last pair is a good way to make some cash. so see you tomorrow, ty.
just posting for the record

ok listen, first I want that you follow these groups of numbers we're not talking about bet yet. That is the reason I want to explain to you how this works, that is the reason I put these numbers. Because first you need to understand the concept of winning and bet, that is different. Just for now follow the groups of numbers you are a player, so you will notice the pattern in the groups. That is what I want that you look at. Just focus on the results for now after that when the winning's come we're going to talk about bet. This is important because we are not playing numbers just for the day, and we're not playing just one group. So just follow the numbers right now. These groups that I gave to you are the most easy way to show you how this works. Probably you are going to say what is the big deal but in real life you start with a group of 3 numbers in the morning and another in the evening the next day another group of 3 numbers the next evening another one, etc. and you follow these groups until they win or they pass the 6 or 8 events. which means you eliminate the group. Why is in this way? because more groups that you play more oportunities that you have and hold the groups for 6 or 8 events give you more probability of win. I used to play a long time ago only for today but you dont have lots of probability doing that. I win, but not often when you hold the numbers for 6 or 8 events. Is just confusing but for now please just follow the results and this numbers that I put are combos ok. Ty.

Beaker

Don't worry tomatin2002 - no $$$ here. :no:

We're just going to follow for a few days - no pressure - just for some :party2:

I don't play pik3, I'm sure others will, but I will follow your posts.

I understand playing over time, and the groups, and maybe when certain things happen, you're going to tell me to bet for the next 3 draws or something :agree:

Let's watch and maybe you can teach me to be a better pik3 player.

Beaker

tomatin2002 maybe your idea is not so different than me playing 6/49. I play a certain group of numbers for a few draws, then certain numbers come out of the group then more come in and it is a continuous process.

The trick is finding what comes in and goes out and when :agree:

Sidebar