Pick 3 and Pick 4

Hi, well as you can see I win with my first group of numbers in the illinois lottery. The number was 872 so as you can see i have it in my numbers like I told you we are playing these box numbers or combo numbers just to explain you how the groups work. Now the first group that I put is eliminated because it already win. So we only have right now the second group I put today and tomorrow i'm going to put the third one. Like I told you the numbers work for 6-8 events ahead. and the purpose of this is increase the bet in every event. that means, that you get more money as soon as the events pass. goodnight and i hope you are following my numbers because like i told you, my system works and you can win. ty.

Brad

Hi Ty,

congrats on the Illinois win!

Have a couple of questions, when you say:
play combos and the last pair is a good way to make some cash. so see you tomorrow, ty.
Does 'combos' mean playing boxed as opposed to straight bets?
'the last pair' is that in reference to previous draw(s) from either the NY or Illinois lotto, or are the groups of numbers you presented good for any lotto?
The reason I ask is because you said "we're going to choose a lottery like new york or illinois who has 2 events per day" ... 2 lottos yet only one set of numbers is shown. I wonder if, and on which one you base your predictions?

Cheers

ps. boxed is also called scrambled (here in BC)

Godload

Hi Brad, I live in Ontario and I think the Pick 3's all across Canada are 2 options straight or boxed which is numbers in any combination. But in the States you can play Pick 3 with more options. You can play straight, boxed, straight/box (win one or the other if you play this option. For example if ya played 591 and it was 591 you win the straight but not the boxed in this ticket.), Combo you can win both straight and boxed if you pick this option so you can win both prizes. You can also play the front pair or back pair in US pick 3's.

Godload

Tomatin I think is playing Pick 3 based on the extended play method. It incorporates picking numbers based on for example the last 10-40 days based on hot numbers cold numbers. He plays for 8 drawings and doesn't necessarily base his picks on the last draw. There are other methods of playing like playing based on the last drawing with regards to cold and hot numbers but he is playing I think based on numbers from a past fixed period of time to pick his numbers sets from. Isaac E Nwokogba wrote a book on Pick 3's playing a set of numbers over a set period of time. He basically picks his numbers based on the last 10 days of drawings. From this period he determines the hot and cold numbers and picks his set accordingly for a week or two at a time. Mr. Nwokogba picks his numbers and wheels depending on how many numbers he wants to play. The trick like with any lottery is in the picking of the numbers. He recommends you build a lottery pot with the winnings and not bet at the begining more than half the lowest prize amount in tickets until your lottery pot grows. Then you can increase your bets at your discretion to increase your returns.
Not sure if Tomatin is using this method or a similar method of play.

Brad

Thanks Godload,

BC-D3 has as you mentioned, Straight, Scrambled, 3-way or 6-way Straight&Scrambled ... won't get into payouts but obviously they vary. Not a D3 player (yet), I have not heard the term 'combo' when talking daily, just wanted a clarification.

Understand there are many methods, have looked at and tried a few in the past, on paper only ... with no luck so far. What's not clear to me is on which lottery Ty bases his picks, hence my earlier Q.

Cheers

Hi...I want to clarify that my system is not based on hot or cold numbers or past drawings. I used to play in that way 10 years ago but honestly is just luck if you want to win. I've been designing this system for 12 years improving everyday. So, I dont need the statistics to predict the numbers. The numbers work for any lottery and the reason I choose Illinois or NY is just because they have 2 drawings daily so in that way you will win more. With only one event you can win 2 times per week. But with 2 events per day you can win 5. So, that's a big difference not only in the winnings also in the money that you can win. I dont know if you are following my posts but really read it again because that is going to show you the way that I play. I'm just posting these numbers to show you the way that the group of numbers work. That means like you hold a group of numbers for 6-8 events until it is eliminated because it wins. You keep 4 or 5 groups of numbers playing during the week. But, like I told you that numbers were only to show you how this works. I really play only groups of 4 predictions that is the way that I play. So that means you invest less money and you can bet more money in your numbers. and of course you get more cash. When I was talking about the last pair, is because we have last pair in mexico and is very easy to win but of course the money that you receive is sh**. So that means that you need to win more often, like seven of 10 groups just for get a good amount of money. If you dont know what it means, last pair means the last 2 digits in a number. Of course if you play a straight pick 3 like I play you dont need to have many winnings per week because a few ones give you good money. And we're not talking about pick 4 because actually I dont pick 3 anymore, I play pick 4. So in pick 4 I dont need to win lots of times per month. with a few ones you get good cash. So I can show you how this works so be in contact.
Thank you.

Brad

Thanks Ty,

that clears it up.

Re pairs: we don't have that play option in BC. Nor do we have a Pick 4 game.

Hi, I win again, I hit the second group of numbers again with the 5-8-4 in the illinois lottery. You can check the numbers I posted to the Illinois lottery website.

Ok this is the point, i'm very interested in bet my numbers in USA because there is good money, american dollars and if the lottery is twice per day is better for me. So let me know where you live and if you can set up a deal in USA in a 2 times a day lottery, i'm ready to do it. I know you know lots of people in this forums so maybe you can find somebody who play the numbers that's ok for me. I would like to find somebody to do that. Also, I was really interested to make a website and post my numbers right over there and send it to the email of the people registered in my site for a set amount per month. I dont know, is just an idea. Because I have systems for 649, Super 7, fantasy 5, pick 3, pick 4, etc. and I know that my numbers are good. So if you know somebody just let me know, TY.

Gracias,
-T.

Beaker

tomatin2002 said:
I have another group of numbers that start today:

See you!

584 Illinois pick 3 Fri May 2 - good for $80

Congratulations tomatin2002 :agree2:

Got a playa here Pik3 players :dance1:

Keep going Ty, let's see where it goes :eek: :eek:

by the way 598 on NY pik3 - very close with 458/459/489 :eek:

Yes if you bet $0.50 in the box way you win $80, if you bet $1 you win $160 if you bet in the combos way you win $250 or $500. That is a decision that everybody needs to take. I didnt make numbers for today and our 2 groups are already eliminated so I need to post another group. I hope that you are understanding right now the concept of keeping the numbers for events ahead not only for the same day. So, goodnight see you tomorrow.

-T.

grayth

Hmmm interesting

Ok, I've read through the post a few time and Tomakin states it works with any lottery if so than for the Ontario pick3 he's losing right now apr 30 started his first group of 12 numbers none of the numbers have hit yet 12x4=$48 bucks then may1st saw the insertion of group2 or 9 numbers again now 9x3draws= $27...

In 4 draws now my investment would be $ 75.00 for an average box win of $ 100.00..and still no winners Even if I had a winner now based om his proposal I would have to split the wins which puts me in a loss not a profit..

Unless of course he states that the groups of number selections would be different for Ontario but he said in his post it wouldnt as history and stats didnt matter it was the playing of these group selections...

Am I off base here Tom?

Hi, well this is the point. Ontario lottery is a very slow lottery because it is only 6 or 7 draws per week. With this kind of lotteries you cannot play lots of groups because you dont have too many events per week. So you need to bet differently. In the groups that I was giving in this forum was just to explain the concept of the groups playing in a lottery that has 2 events per day. I dont play 12 numbers daily, with my system I play only 3 numbers daily. Those numbers were only to show you the concept and of course I play a straight which is more money. It is very important to know how to bet that is more important than winning but of course if you really want to start to bet you need to be sure that your numbers are going to win. But if your point is that I didnt win in Ontario with these groups of numbers that is not a problem I can win if I want in Ontario. Gracias.

Congratulations Tomatin:agree2: :agree: ...You have proved your claim and you were not affraid of posting your numbers!:agree2: :agree:
It is a very interesting way of playing...but I'm not playing pick 3 or pick 4 lottos anymore because in the past ...The machine refuses to validate some of my picks...and in both occasions the numbers did came out the very same night...Did your system has ever hit such a wall??

First nice to meet you I didnt hear from you until now, but yes I think this is what you are talking about. Sometimes certain numbers are full this means like you cannot buy it more for that day or you need to buy it early before the number gets full. Certain numbers like 777, 444, they are always full because they are like lucky numbers and the people buy it lots. So if you want to get away from this problem you need to buy your numbers early. And that has happened lots of times to me and only 2 times the number came out that night. So I guess we need to buy early :)

tomatin2002 said:
First nice to meet you I didnt hear from you until now, but yes I think this is what you are talking about. Sometimes certain numbers are full this means like you cannot buy it more for that day or you need to buy it early before the number gets full. Certain numbers like 777, 444, they are always full because they are like lucky numbers and the people buy it lots. So if you want to get away from this problem you need to buy your numbers early. And that has happened lots of times to me and only 2 times the number came out that night. So I guess we need to buy early :)
I see...Thanks for your answer and for your great contribution here! You're a champ! :agree2: :agree:

grayth

Ok I see your point

Ok I see your Point Tom...Plus take into account that Ontario doesnt allow any .50 bets but as you say you are playing straight. but still in theory you said with just 6 or 7 draws you can expect to win 2 times a week which still is not bad...

I'd be willing to put through the test here in Ontario...if interested contact me through the mediator LT owner of this site and I'm sure he would forward a proposal forward.

Sidebar