October 17 Discussion

Take a look at draw 418 and 474...I'D say that we might have something roaring on from 29 to 32...
Here's a nice tip...the next time 25-26 comes up play them in the 3rd and 4rth position...filter the rest from your wheel...I see a nice trend developping in that area...
:eek: :clown: :agree2:

mon

I DO LIKE THOSE NUMBERS DENNIS :agree:

WE MAY SEE SOMETHING REPEAT FROM THE 37 38 39 OR A THREEPEAT OF 45 BUT IF NOT I LIKE 42 AS THE LONG SHOT
46 AND 47 MAY ALSO COME IN PLAY.. :D

mon said:
I DO LIKE THOSE NUMBERS DENNIS :agree:

WE MAY SEE SOMETHING REPEAT FROM THE 37 38 39 OR A THREEPEAT OF 45 BUT IF NOT I LIKE 42 AS THE LONG SHOT
46 AND 47 MAY ALSO COME IN PLAY.. :D
As always these 3 consecutives numbers 37-38-39 might come right back ...or some of them... :agree:

Actually these two sets of 5 numbers have come twice in the last 100 draws regular numbers only...
17-26-33-37-42(also came up for 4 on one occasion during that time)
07-15-23-34-45 (For this set in only 36 (when looking only at regular numbers)of the last 100 draws none of these has come and In only 31 draws if we count the bonus)
So in allmost 70% of the last 100 draws at least one of these has showed up...Of course there were 3 from these in the last draw...
:eek:

Something else that might interest you concerning the 05 and the 09 none of these two numbers came up in the first position in the last 30 draws.... ;)

dennis i would like to play a selection of around 10 to 12 numbers for fridays super 7 could you be a little more specific as to the most probable set of 10 to 12???? your track record is GREAT!!!!

luckyhorse said:
dennis i would like to play a selection of around 10 to 12 numbers for fridays super 7 could you be a little more specific as to the most probable set of 10 to 12???? your track record is GREAT!!!!
Not at the present time ...I can't ...I have to dig further into the double announcers first....Still Lots of analyzes to be done...
But hey! Many people here are great...And I don't think that you can find a better place or a better group of players to spot some trends...As the week progresses I should be able to narrow it down a little more...
:agree:

Sidebar