October 17 Discussion

Brad

I have a pawfull of freebees so let's hope you're right Sheba ... I don't mind sharing with the East :agree:

Sheba

Brad said:
I have a pawfull of freebees so let's hope you're right Sheba ... I don't mind sharing with the East :agree:

That is all I want a share of a jackpot would be real nice right now...

Sheba__:dog:

My dog would love the cat~ :lol:

Dennis Bassboss said:
Here's a sweat set of 10 numbers...obtained in a very,very,very strange way...unseen and unknown anywhere...
11-19-23-27-32-34-37-39-43-45
:eek: :lol: :agree2: :blush:
I deepply apologize to you LuckyHorse I only got 4 out of this group of 10 tonite...I'm sorry! :bawl:

mon said:
I DO LIKE THOSE NUMBERS DENNIS :agree:

WE MAY SEE SOMETHING REPEAT FROM THE 37 38 39 OR A THREEPEAT OF 45 BUT IF NOT I LIKE 42 AS THE LONG SHOT
46 AND 47 MAY ALSO COME IN PLAY.. :D
mon said:
NUMBERS OVER DUE

WE SHOULD SEE 1 OR 2 FROM HERE ALSO:agree:
Nice call Mon! :agree2:

the awesome one said:
Got to be carefull with these 08-18-24-47....I think that one ...maybe 2 of them will show up... :agree: :eek:
the great one said:
With a few things that I have looked at....We should see at least two numbers in these....
10-11-13-17-22-30-34-43
:agree:
the amazing one said:
Actually these two sets of 5 numbers have come twice in the last 100 draws regular numbers only...
17-26-33-37-42(also came up for 4 on one occasion during that time)
07-15-23-34-45 (For this set in only 36 (when looking only at regular numbers)of the last 100 draws none of these has come and In only 31 draws if we count the bonus)
So in allmost 70% of the last 100 draws at least one of these has showed up...Of course there were 3 from these in the last draw...
:eek:
the astonishing one said:
As always these 3 consecutives numbers 37-38-39 might come right back ...or some of them... :agree:
the outstanding trends catcher said:
Something else that might interest you concerning the 05 and the 09 none of these two numbers came up in the first position in the last 30 draws.... ;)
What's up? Now I can tell...This... :clown: :agree2: :lol:

thanks dennis! played a wheel with your 10 numbers selected and landed 4 in the wheel which resulted in 7 free plays next time i will wait though i see your final selection netted 5 numbers way to go!!! good luck in the next draw!

luckyhorse said:
thanks dennis! played a wheel with your 10 numbers selected and landed 4 in the wheel which resulted in 7 free plays next time i will wait though i see your final selection netted 5 numbers way to go!!! good luck in the next draw!
I am happy for you Luckyhorse! I will try to improve that for better wins! One day a player using the numbers discussed by the people here, not only mine but a good mix of all these, will land 7 or 8 ...It will happen!
Too many good players on this board to be otherwise...As simple as that!
:agree: :agree2:

Sidebar