October 17 Discussion

peter

luckyhorse said:
dennis i would like to play a selection of around 10 to 12 numbers for fridays super 7 could you be a little more specific as to the most probable set of 10 to 12???? your track record is GREAT!!!!
Nothing like stroking the hand that feeds you.
hey lucky strike why not ask Stefan?

geez cut me a break!!!! the lotto trix does not have a system for the super 7 as of yet!!! and the system doesnt select specific numbers to play it uses all the numbers! and i'am looking for consultation of which numberst to pick through dennis because his picks seem to be sure-fire!!!!

peter said:
Nothing like stroking the hand that feeds you.
hey lucky strike why not ask Stefan?
Peter I don't think that Luckyhorse is the same person as Luckystrike.... :no: Luckystrike always participates in our discussions bringing his toughts and I respect him a lot...
while luckyhorse has to work a lot on his credibility...

Luckyhorse it would be unwise to only look at my picks to choose yours...Many players here have done great in the past..Maggie, Peter, Winkeldinkle, Beaker to only name a few...
disregarding these players picks and toughts would really be unwise...This group here all together would beat any system most of the time...
:agree:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
Peter I don't think that Luckyhorse is the same person as Luckystrike.... :no: Luckystrike always participates in our discussions bringing his toughts and I respect him a lot...
Opps , my mistake, I meant to say Luckyhorse, and not luckystrike, my apologies.

DENNIS..

Dennis Bassboss said:

THANK YOU FOR THE RESPECT!!!! I HAVE ONLY POST UNDER LUCKYSTRIKE PERIOD..... :kiss:

DENNIS..

YOU HAVE BEEN A GREAT TEACHER FOR ME AND OTHER ON THIS FORUM...BUT THERE IS ONE THING THAT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY...:dizzy: AND I WILL ONLY SAY THIS BECAUSE I RESPECT YOU...

THE WORD TOUGHTS IS SPELT...THOUGHTS.....I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT I AM AS GOOD OF A TEACHER AS YOU... NOT TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS WOULD NOT BE FAIR TO YOU...AS YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FAIR...:agree: :wavey:

peter

Re: DENNIS..

luckystrike said:
YOU HAVE BEEN A GREAT TEACHER FOR ME AND OTHER ON THIS FORUM...BUT THERE IS ONE THING THAT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY...:dizzy: AND I WILL ONLY SAY THIS BECAUSE I RESPECT YOU...

THE WORD TOUGHTS IS SPELT...THOUGHTS.....I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT I AM AS GOOD OF A TEACHER AS YOU... NOT TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS WOULD NOT BE FAIR TO YOU...AS YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FAIR...:agree: :wavey:
You are correct LUCKYSTRIKE!( notice, I got the name right this time:lol: ) but Dennis spells it this way, because he has an accent, either that or a lisp, he's not telling us about.:lol: :lol: :lol: :wavey: I did'nt tink, anybody would notice.:lol:

peter

Re: PETER...

luckystrike said:
..APOLOGY ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!! :kiss: I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE HUMAN AND MAKE MISTAKES..:lol:
To the best of my knowledge, that is the first mistake, that I have committed this year, I'm delighted my friend, you have chosen to forgive me, I deserve 10 lashes for that one!:lol: :wavey:

Re: DENNIS..

luckystrike said:

Luckystrike I am sorry that my bad spelling disturbs you....I mostly focus on numbers but that is not a valid excuse...I am deeply sorry for it ...I do not want to be the cause of your distress
I wouldn't want to see you sink into a deep depression or something like that because of my bad spelling...I deeply apologize with all my respects...
Please accept my deepest apology...
:bawl:

In order to redeem myself for all the players that my posts are disturbing...Once I'll hit that jackpot I promess to all of you that I will take some English writing courses... :agree: :agree2: Now this is respecting others isn't it??? :lol: :wavey:

Dennis Bassboss said:
In order to redeem myself for all the players that my posts are disturbing...Once I'll hit that jackpot I promess to all of you that I will take some English writing courses... :agree: :agree2: Now this is respecting others isn't it??? :lol: :wavey:

...RESPECT... ..:agree: :agree:

[ i can only say that if i had to spell anything in french..disasterious.....:eek: ]..:kiss:

Florie

If I were to play Fridays S7, I will be choosing from this set.

02 05 09 10 12 13 16 19 21 24 25 27 30 32 34 35 40 41 42 46

Sheba

It would not surpise me if tonights jackpot goes to a free ticket holder....hopefully it is the one I have...:lol:

SHeba__:dog:

Sheba said:
It would not surpise me if tonights jackpot goes to a free ticket holder....hopefully it is the one I have...:lol:

SHeba__:dog:
I wouldn't either....And I wouldn't be surprize that a set posted from someone here also hit big... :agree: :clown: :agree2:

Sidebar