Oct 16 Piks

Beaker

Ben said:

This is good Beaker.

For next time, and soooooooooooNNNN

Witch system you use?
me i use 2, but only for stats. Gail Howard, and lottowise

For prediction lottowhise is better than G.H : 3 to 5+/20 many times, but me too i d ont follow any system.

Good luck next time.
Ben, I look at some commercial software and I have written my own prediction software. Normally, it hits 2 or 3 from 12 but this time all 6 were there :eek:

As I said, I will look very closely to see if there is something different this time. :agree2:

Listen to your gut!!!

I've been so busy these days that I didn't get a chance to construct my wheel or play any tickets for Wednesday. I really should have made more of an effort, because I had a nagging hunchy feeling to play the Wednesday draw. I simply ran out of time and couldn't even buy tickets at the last minute because wifey needed the car for her pilates class and a trip to Wal-Mart. As it turns out, after the draw I checked my incomplete wheel and had 3 numbers matching (14, 23, 36). Who knows how many more numbers I could have matched in the wheel if I had the chance to complete it? Grrr! :mad:

I joked with wifey, "Your pilates class may have cost us $2 million. I hope it was worth it!"

Once again, my lesson (still not learned) is to listen to and honour those intuitive hunches and gut feelings if they come! It paid off for me on the October 2nd draw...that night as I drove by the Quickie Mart I got this nervous, anxious feeling in my stomach at not having played any tickets. Then I did a U-turn, bought my tickets and felt much better after that. Good thing I listened to my gut and made that U-turn, because that night I won $236.10!

Good luck to all as always! :)

Beaker

Re: Listen to your gut!!!

take_this_job said:
I've been so busy these days that I didn't get a chance to construct my wheel or play any tickets for Wednesday. I really should have made more of an effort, because I had a nagging hunchy feeling to play the Wednesday draw. I simply ran out of time and couldn't even buy tickets at the last minute because wifey needed the car for her pilates class and a trip to Wal-Mart. As it turns out, after the draw I checked my incomplete wheel and had 3 numbers matching (14, 23, 36). Who knows how many more numbers I could have matched in the wheel if I had the chance to complete it? Grrr! :mad:

I joked with wifey, "Your pilates class may have cost us $2 million. I hope it was worth it!"

Once again, my lesson (still not learned) is to listen to and honour those intuitive hunches and gut feelings if they come! It paid off for me on the October 2nd draw...that night as I drove by the Quickie Mart I got this nervous, anxious feeling in my stomach at not having played any tickets. Then I did a U-turn, bought my tickets and felt much better after that. Good thing I listened to my gut and made that U-turn, because that night I won $236.10!

Good luck to all as always! :)
... And the winning just keeps on .... WOW!! :lol: :rolleyes: You are one lucky fella take_this_job :heul: You remind me of flipper :agree:

The Bassboss is smoking ! And many more will come up! You can bet on that !As always! I called upon that 46-47 for a while and it struck what more can I say .....not bragging because it's happenning As always...! And I bet you that more will come! Not everybody liked Mohamed Ali but He was telling the truth....I'm the Mohammed Ali of Lotteries...like it or not!...I'm awesome like it or not ! And if you joined me you'll get your share:agree2::lol: Atikamek magic ceremonial is the name of the game...I will never forget my roots...:kaioken: :kaioken: ....AND i AM PROUD TO BE WHAT i AM!

Last edited:

dwoods99

Congrats to all that did well, including LT with 3/20. Good thoughts and hints for that draw... keep it up everyone :D

Sidebar