Oct 16 Piks

Florie

What a lousy weather today!

Here are my picks for tonight-

Am playing 2 sets this time. Other times I didn't play the other set one got 5number +B and last draw one set got 5numbers. Hoping either one of this will capture some WINNINGS..

15 numbers-02 03 04 07 10 13 14 15 18 31 36 43 44 47 48

10 numbers-02 12 13 14 15 17 20 22 30 42

good luck to all

LT

Administrator
Thanks Sheba for starting the thread.
Here are my 20.

All the Best of Lotto Luck to Everyone!

Here they are..going with these 7 tonite..
08-27-31-40-43-46-47

Hints…Hints…31-47 Play them…just play them both…Ho! and my Fourth language is Atikamek...

mon

my picks

My picks for tonight

I will only play 2 lines of these

good luck to everyone:wavey: :wavey:

Well Done FLORIE,BONES & RENATA

Well done folks, you are getting closer to 5/15 but the KEY is to spend very well on a AW 15...Right Brad ?:lol:

Florie

Congratulations to the winners tonight especially Bones, Renata and Pokemon. Think this is one of the best draw postings of 6/49.

Keep it up and we'll surely bag it soon enough.

Last edited:
Lots of great Hints too...All of them that were posted combined would have gave us a 3 out of only 7 here....NumbrsDudes, Letswin and Beaker lets continue this we will all hit for big...you are awesome you guys! All of you! Great stuff! :agree2:

NmbrsDude

That's more like it... a real team effort!

If we can keep it up for 10 draws we'll really be cookin' with gas!!

By the way, a full 8 number wheel is only 28 lines but, when you hit 3/6, you get 10 lines with 3. For 6/49, that's triple your money.
Not too shabby at all!

ND
:cool:

NmbrsDude said:
That's more like it... a real team effort!

If we can keep it up for 10 draws we'll really be cookin' with gas!!

By the way, a full 8 number wheel is only 28 lines but, when you hit 3/6, you get 10 lines with 3. For 6/49, that's triple your money.
Not too shabby at all!

ND
:cool:
That's my point here :agree2: if we could get just a few like that in a month we are all laughing to the bank! We can even get more if we can get a 4 out of this thing! And if one of us hits for 2/2 + 1+1 we are in there! And I would say that it will happen! :agree2:

renata

winners

Congratulations everyone!
I had all the numbers but not all on one line:(
But did match a few lines of three out of six, not bad! as well I won a few free tickets with the encore. Maybe on Saturday we or some of us will catch the BIG one.:agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Here they are..going with these 7 tonite..
08-27-31-40-43-46-47

Hints…Hints…31-47 Play them…just play them both…Ho! and my Fourth language is Atikamek...
I'm surprised you didn't cover that 23-24 combo you talked about. ;)
If we included that pair, it would have been 4 numbers from 9.
I guess I shouldn't talk about what could have been :dang:

Very nice hits on the board for this one.

my system hit for 6 from 12 :bawl: :sick: of course I'm an idiot and don't follow my system very often :nuts::bawl:

Last edited:
Beaker said:

my system hit for 6 from 12 :bawl: :sick: of course I'm an idiot and don't follow my system very often :nuts::bawl:
Yes Beaker I saw that too and I will limit everything to what was posted in the picks thread ....but we will get more in the upcoming draws....now that the 46-47 has hit as expected I can feel more coming up...My fear is still about these bonus draws...They are affecting the announcers to a certain extent! :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:

Yes Beaker I saw that too and I will limit everything to what was posted in the picks thread ....but we will get more in the upcoming draws....now that the 46-47 has hit as expected I can feel more coming up...My fear is still about these bonus draws...They are affecting the announcers to a certain extent! :agree2:
I am looking VERY CLOSE at why my system did so well for the last draw :eek: :eek:

Ben

Beaker said:

This is good Beaker.

For next time, and soooooooooooNNNN

Witch system you use?
me i use 2, but only for stats. Gail Howard, and lottowise

For prediction lottowhise is better than G.H : 3 to 5+/20 many times, but me too i d ont follow any system.

Good luck next time.

Sidebar