Nov 6 Discussion

Florie

:NOV 6TH JACKPOT = $5,000,000

I am seeing 3 repeaters-4, 11, 27.

Not seeing 9. I don't believe it but 32 seems to be in play.

17 is up.

More to come. :wavey:

Last edited:

Sheba

My Mom got 6/12 last time so maybe it is my time this time around! :lol:

Anyway I see there was no winner last time so it is 5 million this week!. I can see some numbers repeating but still trying to get over those Bonus Draws...

SHeba...:dog:

Sheba

I recently change from playing 12 numbers to playing 20 numbers. (Just added 8 more numbers).
Do you guys think this was a good :idea2: move or should I just go back to my orginal 12 numbers...

Sheba...:bounce2: :dog:

Maggie

thoughts for Wed. draw

I can see a shift in numbers coming now, as well as a whole whack of those 30's again. The last time alot of 30's came due, they didn't come up all at once, maybe this time they will.

Florie

Sheba said:
I recently change from playing 12 numbers to playing 20 numbers. (Just added 8 more numbers).
Do you guys think this was a good :idea2: move or should I just go back to my orginal 12 numbers...

Sheba...:bounce2: :dog:

Whatever is comfortable for you to play. If you think you got your numbers covered then play them, 12 or 20.

Have read somewhere along (can't remember where) that one should at least try playing more or less one-third of the total balls played. And this set should have 1/3 hot, 1/3 warm and 1/3 cold numbers. Don't know if it works though. It is a game of chance so luck is needed as we know it.

TO SHEBA

Sheba,

stick to 12 why ? Cause that way when u get 3, you would cash in some good $$$ whereas matching 3 or 4/20 will be a disappointment. That's my opinion anyway..
Playing AW 20 requires lots of money, can you do that ? I doubt it.
Good luck.

Maggie

Hoping to see the 18 and 34 show up Wed. We've seen 22 last week, 27 last night, maybe 1 or 2 of the elusive ones will come. Like 9-19-41. I'm not even considering the fact that any of these were drawn for the Oct. bonus draws.

Beaker

I know I have mentioned this before but it is worth repeating because this situation is now Red Hot!!

The distribution of numbers for this draw was identical to the last meaning we haven't had a double decade miss in 8 draws or three from one decade in 6 draws.

The 4-8-11-27 hit which are 4 of the top 6 announcers for the 1's to miss. Also, 4-8-27 are among the top announcers for the 1's and 10's to miss.

This one could go Real HIGH :bounce2:

Last edited:
Beaker said:
I know I have mentioned this before but it is worth repeating because this situation is now Red Hot!!

The distribution of numbers for this draw was identical to the last meaning we haven't had a double decade miss in 8 draws or three from one decade in 6 draws.

The 4-8-11 hit which are 3 of the top 6 announcers for the 1's to miss. Also, 4-8-27 are among the top announcers for the 1's and 10's to miss.

This one could go Real HIGH :bounce2:
Funny that you say that Beaker....now remember that quote... When the 15 comes it means that a high one is in the air we both know that but sometimes that 15 take part of the high draws itself...maybe with the 01 or the 02 but maybe alone too...end of quote.....
49 has dodge the bullets a few times now and I suspect him a lot....He might be guilty this time along with some of his high ranked partners...
:eek2: :eek3:

Last edited:

Beaker

That 8-27 is significant.

It has hit 31 times with bonus, 14 of those times the next draw went high - no 1's (of course 17 times it went low ;) )

Beaker said:
That 8-27 is significant.

It has hit 31 times with bonus, 14 of those times the next draw went high - no 1's (of course 17 times it went low ;) )
Yes one way or the other....
But I was looking and paying attention at these draws....
458-970-1110-1228-1402-1687-1704....
When the 03 is added to them it becomes the igniter...
:eek2: :eek3:

Last edited:

Maggie

Yes, Beaker,

As you say, high draw coming. My list so far only has 2 low numbers, 1-2, then it jumps to 12,15,18. one 20 and a pile of 30's.
What are your thoughts on the 30's?

Beaker

Maggie said:
Yes, Beaker,

As you say, high draw coming. My list so far only has 2 low numbers, 1-2, then it jumps to 12,15,18. one 20 and a pile of 30's.
What are your thoughts on the 30's?
30-31-32-33-34-35-36 :agree2:

I have that 12-15-18 also :lol: :eek:

What is your 20 - 22/25/27 ?

Must have the same list ;)

Last edited:

Maggie

But, are we on the same page? :D I've got 10-42 as well. Even that ole 16 is making an appearance.

Beaker said:
30-31-32-33-34-35-36 :agree2:

I have that 12-15-18 also :lol: :eek:

Must have the same list ;)
We should expect LDs 00 ...and 20-30-40 two from there could be dancing already:dance1: ...but don't give up so fast on these low twenty....I'm seeing a lot of consecutives hits from them.... :eek2: :eek3:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
We should expect LDs 00 ...and 20-30-40 two from there could be dancing already:dance1: ...but don't give up so fast on these low twenty....I'm seeing a lot of consecutives hits from them.... :eek2: :eek3:
Yes, I have been watching that LD 0 :agree2: :agree:

Maggie

Most of what I have so far are high numbers with 3 of them in the 40's. Of those I have... 42-45-49

Sidebar