Nov 6 Discussion

Maggie said:
The only 20 so far I have is the 26
I'm looking at many from the 20s.....and many should come.....But I'll make my mind only after looking at the matrix...or double and triple announcer grids...Check back on the draws numbers that I posted...It should give us a good lead on where to go.... :eek2: :eek3:

Maggie

I guess maybe I'm just not looking in the right place. If the LD 0's are coming, I think I'd go with 10-20.

Sheba

Sometimes I wonder why we even bother to try and pick numbers. No one can really know which ones are going to show next time. If we play the same set over and over they should show up sooner or later. I am really tired of being on a losing streak but I still play..because i am hopeful..

Can't Win unless your IN.

Oh well must get back at :read: and trying to come up with some :idea2: on how to win the cash :cow: and hopefully one day I can do the :dance1: and :party2: with some :beer:

Have a great lottery week...BYE

SHeba..:bounce:___:dog:

Beaker

Sheba said:
Sometimes I wonder why we even bother to try and pick numbers. No one can really know which ones are going to show next time. If we play the same set over and over they should show up sooner or later. I am really tired of being on a losing streak but I still play..because i am hopeful..

Can't Win unless your IN.

Oh well must get back at :read: and trying to come up with some :idea2: on how to win the cash :cow: and hopefully one day I can do the :dance1: and :party2: with some :beer:

Have a great lottery week...BYE

SHeba..:bounce:___:dog:
I think it was dwoods99 or Brad, maybe ComboManiac who said it - if you pick your numbers you are a player - if you don't you are gambling. I'll stick to picking them ;) :agree:

Brad

Take it one step further Dennis, shuffle and add A,E,R ... this is what I get ...

... END IS Near :eek: ... which end ?? happy:) or :bomb: ... :D

Last edited:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes one way or the other....
But I was looking and paying attention at these draws....
458-970-1110-1228-1402-1687-1704....
When the 03 is added to them it becomes the igniter...
:eek2: :eek3:
I looked at these. Very, very interesting :agree: - I like what I see.

I think we see 3 from one decade - either 20's or 30's - I'll play both and maybe a 2-decade miss - 1's 10's 40's are candidates.

My final set will reflect that strategy. :agree2:

MAGGIE

Maggie said:
Most of what I have so far are high numbers with 3 of them in the 40's. Of those I have... 42-45-49

MAGGIE I REALLY LIKE THE WAY 49 IS LOOKING THIS DRAW,,BEST BET OUT OF THOSE THREE THAT I CAN SEE...:agree2: :wavey:

EARLY THOUGHTS

MAYBE I'M JUMPING THE GUN HER BUT I LIKE THE POSSIBILITIES OF ANOTHER TRIPLE CONSECUTIVE THIS DRAW......

24-25-26 ????:confused: :dizzy: :rolleyes: :help:

Beaker

Re: DENNIS OR BEAKER

luckystrike said:
ANY POSSIBILITIES OF THE MAGIC COMBO THIS DRAW??

20-43.????:confused:
Might be a good bet this time Luckystrike :agree2: I'm looking at both of them closely :eek:

Beaker

Re: EARLY THOUGHTS

luckystrike said:
MAYBE I'M JUMPING THE GUN HER BUT I LIKE THE POSSIBILITIES OF ANOTHER TRIPLE CONSECUTIVE THIS DRAW......

24-25-26 ????:confused: :dizzy: :rolleyes: :help:
Could be in the 30's :agree:

Maggie

The 37-38 pair looks pretty good to me.

My list keeps growing, I have numbers coming out of my ying-yang now. :confused:

The best announcers for the 20-43 combo in the whole history are the 45-31-16-09 they preceded them the most...
In the last 25 draws the 36-22 preceded that pair the most...
And in the last 10 draws the 22-11 preceded that pair the most...
Watch for them when they come... the magic duo could strike hard...Funny...Didn't we see these 2 announcers in the last 2 draws???:eek2: :eek3:
In the entire history the 20-43 pair have been announced by the
45=15 times---42=12 times---26=11 times---07=10 times
31=15 times---34=12 times---22=11 times---02=10 times
16=14 times---33=12 times---06=11 times---46=09 times
09=14 times---25=12 times---41=10 times---29=09 times
38=13 times---21=12 times---37=10 times---11=09 times
36=13 times---19=12 times---20=10 times---03=09 times
30=13 times---15=12 times---18=10 times---40=08 times
01=13 times---32=11 times---08=10 times---04=08 times
If you want more I could give you more ....
In only 10 of these 67 announcing draws (with bonus)the sum was at 140 and lower....
And do not forget that the 20-43 combo is getting closer to its average skips...
:eek: :lol:

Last edited:
OVER DUE

I SEE THAT MY LOST # 9 IS A GOOD POSSIBILITY WITH THAT 20-43 COMBO ....

I THINK I'M :dizzy: AGAIN BUT COULD IT BE?????

9-19-20-21......:confused: :dizzy: :wow: :worry:

Sidebar