Nov 6 Discussion

FINAL THOUGHTS

BEFORE I TURN IN FOR THIS EVEING..MY FINAL THOUGHTS...

SINCE 11 &21 TURNED UP LAST DRAW I'M LOOKING AT #1 TO APPEAR...THE ONLY LOW DIGIT I WOULD PICK........

AND 8 & 48 APPEARED...UHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM...NOW I'M LOOKING AT THE POSSIBILITIES OF LD'S 8'S..... AND I WOULD SWAY TOWARDS 18-28 AS POSIBLE CONTENDERS....THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY!!!!!!KEEP SMILING:agree: :thumb: :thumb: :idea2:

Re: FINAL THOUGHTS

luckystrike said:
BEFORE I TURN IN FOR THIS EVEING..MY FINAL THOUGHTS...

SINCE 11 &21 TURNED UP LAST DRAW I'M LOOKING AT #1 TO APPEAR...THE ONLY LOW DIGIT I WOULD PICK........

AND 8 & 48 APPEARED...UHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM...NOW I'M LOOKING AT THE POSSIBILITIES OF LD'S 8'S..... AND I WOULD SWAY TOWARDS 18-28 AS POSIBLE CONTENDERS....THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY!!!!!!KEEP SMILING:agree: :thumb: :thumb: :idea2:
31 is also a heavy contender here... :eek:

renata

what will I do?

Too many possabilities to choose from,
What do you think of ?....
repeating the 8 and 11 along with the 10 and 17 and then add in the 20 and 25 with a dash of the 30's and 40's:dizzy: Maybe the 3, 33 and 43 this draw.
I have no clear clue as to what to play.

Pradeep

Thank you everybody.

We all do research here.
Research on Random numbers.
Research on winning Strategy and planning.
We are using maths.
I have posted my choice on Nov 6 picks.
I wish everybody brilliant success.

One question. This is a free site. Who spends money to maintain it?

LT

Administrator
Pradeep said:
Thank you everybody.

We all do research here.
Research on Random numbers.
Research on winning Strategy and planning.
We are using maths.
I have posted my choice on Nov 6 picks.
I wish everybody brilliant success.

One question. This is a free site. Who spends money to maintain it?

Shri Pradeep,

I do.

Nice 2 c your Nov 6 number posts :agree2: .. keep them comming and good luck.

LT

LT said:
Shri Pradeep,

I do.

Nice 2 c your Nov 6 number posts :agree2: .. keep them comming and good luck.

LT
LT it won't cost you for long as soon as I hit decently I'll send you money to operate for the rest of our lotto-carreers! :lol: :agree2:

Maggie

Beaker said:
Anyone have any thoughts about LD 0? :read:

Hi Beaker,

For what it's worth, I like the 10-30, even tho I didn't play either one. I'm not sure why I didn't go with the 30, because usually I play it with the 18.

I kind of like the 31 too....it will be in my set Beaker...And some announcers for the 20-43 are going to be in there too...that 45 is very tempting.... :eek2: :eek3: :bomb:

I think that the next time we will see the 20-43 ...one draw before the 20 will strike alone (no 43 with it)...it will then repeat on the very next draw with the 43... :dizzy:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I think that the next time we will see the 20-43 ...one draw before the 20 will strike alone (no 43 with it)...it will then repeat on the very next draw with the 43... :dizzy:
As you know, 21-27 hit last draw so I will be playing my favorites 12-25 :agree:

So far, my set will be 12-20-25-30-31-43 . I don't know if we see 20-43 but for sure one of them maybe both.

I might add one of your favorites 34 with that 43 :agree:

Beaker said:
As you know, 21-27 hit last draw so I will be playing my favorites 12-25 :agree:

So far, my set will be 12-20-25-30-31-43 . I don't know if we see 20-43 but for sure one of them maybe both.
Many of these numbers sounds good Beaker!And you are right about 43 ...It might be there too...maybe alone no 20 with it..or they might strike both....so why take a chance...I'll play them both too! so far I have the
01-15-20-28-30-31-33-40-43-45-49
I still have to get rid of many of these....
:read: :eek2: :eek3:

Sidebar