Next draw, next number

winhunter

New version!

Dennis (and others),

I have uploaded the latest version release of WINHunter to Sourceforge. Here is the thread link to a discussion and the download link for it...

http://www.lotto649.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2158

I have included the Single Announcer plugin (processor #11) with this installation.

You will have to get a copy and join in with some of the other crucial users here who are helping me add feature after feature to WINHunter!

Andrew

Beaker

winhunter said:
25: 12, 2 of 6
24: 11, 0 of 6
23: 11, 1 of 6
22: 16, 3 of 6
21: 17, 1 of 6
20: 11, 2 of 6
19: 11, 1 of 6
18: 11, 1 of 6
17: 11, 4 of 6
16: 13, 0 of 6
15: 10, 1 of 6
14: 17, 1 of 6
13: 13, 0 of 6
12: 13, 1 of 6
11: 16, 2 of 6
10: 13, 1 of 6
9: 15, 2 of 6
8: 14, 0 of 6
7: 10, 0 of 6
6: 11, 2 of 6
5: 11, 1 of 6
4: 12, 0 of 6
3: 16, 6 of 6 ***
2: 17, 3 of 6
1: 15, 3 of 6

*GRIN*

Andrew
Sweet :liplick:

Wait 'til you see double and triple :eek:

Now, we have to think about weighted announcers :eek: ;)

I will install it Sunday .....And I'm going to play around with it....Now that this baby is in there...I'm going to join the group here...I bet you that with these everybody will get better by 50%.....It is that good! :agree: :agree2:

By the way when in optimizer set up...under ''filter''...What does ''Cycle start offset 0/114'' is doing exactly?? Have yet to play with the announcers weight or multiplier weight yet but it looks good..... :agree:

With what triggers are we dealing with essentially ???...
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
- <TRIGGERS>
- <TRIGGER>
<TYPE>TRIGGER</TYPE>
<OBJECT_NAME>Trigger1</OBJECT_NAME>
<CLASS_NAME>clsTrigger1</CLASS_NAME>
</TRIGGER>
- <TRIGGER>
<TYPE>TRIGGER</TYPE>
<OBJECT_NAME>Trigger2</OBJECT_NAME>
<CLASS_NAME>clsTrigger2</CLASS_NAME>
</TRIGGER>
- <TRIGGER>
<TYPE>TRIGGER</TYPE>
<OBJECT_NAME>Trigger3</OBJECT_NAME>
<CLASS_NAME>clsTrigger3</CLASS_NAME>
</TRIGGER>
</TRIGGERS>

In any case ....I'm in love with this processor... <TYPE>PROCESSOR</TYPE>
<OBJECT_NAME>Processor11</OBJECT_NAME>
<CLASS_NAME>clsProcessor11</CLASS_NAME>
</PROCESSOR>
</PROCESSORS>
:agree:

Brad

Announcer kick start ...

Can someone pls give a hint to the initial settings for the Announcer filter/processor? Would like to try BC49 but keep shooting blanks here.

I have the selector at Hi, Incl, Add , processor at Wt 1, Mult 1 . Am having problems with the Filter settings :confused:

Re: Announcer kick start ...

Brad said:
Can someone pls give a hint to the initial settings for the Announcer filter/processor? Would like to try BC49 but keep shooting blanks here.

I have the selector at Hi, Incl, Add , processor at Wt 1, Mult 1 . Am having problems with the Filter settings :confused:
I have put mine at weight 1...and multiweight 2...But I'm at high include add....maybe exclude would be better here tough...Have to try them I guess :agree:

Brad said:
OK thanks, how did you set the Filter, Bypass 0, Use ?
There are a few settings there and I left some at what they were Bypass 0, I set it at 0...if you don't it will not take the last draw in account having the 49 numbers... :)

Last edited:

Brad

Dennis Bassboss said:
... <snip> ... Bypass 0, I set it at 0...if you don't it will not take the last draw in account having the 49 numbers... :)
I'm clear on that part, also tried a wide range of Draws to Use, still nothing ...

Either I have a silly setting somewhere that I don't see or possibly there's something awry with the processor in v 1.1.2 ... it gets absolutely no hits, all comes out as 49: 6 of 6.

Will have to reinstall I think ... later tho

Last edited:

Brad

Dennis Bassboss said:
What bothers me is cycle start offset??? :confused:
I haven't used that so far, usually it's left at default. Some of the AI stacks I generated in the past made use of it. This is what Andrew posted in relation to the Announcer processor:
"Offset ....
will be a gap between the draw to be announced, and the draws being the announcers. Sometimes WINHunter discovers that some history not immediate to the previous draw is more relevant than the immediate history. Perhaps this OLD history introduces an element of Randomness, thus pitting the Lottery machine against itself. "

Could set a range when optimizing and see what happens.

I see ...Thanks for this Brad... hopefully you get it going too..might be just a little setting somewhere...
Going for a nap now...Its getting late here...
I'll be better at it tomorrow already learned a lot today thanks to you and the Beak!
:agree2:

winhunter

ACK!!

Dennis Bassboss said:
What bothers me is cycle start offset??? :confused:

Ok, lemme explain the cycle start offset...

You see how the cycler options are grouped together?

The cycler is basically a simple way to set when the filter is ON, and when it is OFF. It cycle's On/Off based upon the on/off values. The offset tells WINHunter when to start the cycler, from the FIRST draw in the history (not the most recent, the cycler has a start point at the beginning of the history, not the end.)

The offset I mentioned for the announcers has not been implemented yet. I am seriously thinking about removing the cycler settings from the filter altogether, and putting them into a trigger (makes more sense there.)

Andrew

winhunter

Re: Announcer kick start ...

Brad said:

Ok, here is what I did for my first round of trials with this single processor:

1>Add a new stack
2>Add the Announcer Processor to the filter
3>Set the "Announcer Multiplier Weight" to 1 (the word weight is out of view, needs fixing)
4>Set filter BYPASS=0 USE=1
5>Set Selector Min-Select = 15
6>Set Stack STOP_AT = 20
7>Selected WINHUNT under Filter
8>checked FILTER, USE and BYPASS
9>doubleclicked Use (or bypass) on the optimizer tree and adjusted the USE_MAX value to 150 (100 is also a good number)
10> clicked the SAVED SETTINGS tab, and checked the PRIZETIER method box
11>clicked RUN

I left everything else set to default.

Andrew

Re: ACK!!

winhunter said:
Ok, lemme explain the cycle start offset...

You see how the cycler options are grouped together?

The cycler is basically a simple way to set when the filter is ON, and when it is OFF. It cycle's On/Off based upon the on/off values. The offset tells WINHunter when to start the cycler, from the FIRST draw in the history (not the most recent, the cycler has a start point at the beginning of the history, not the end.)

The offset I mentioned for the announcers has not been implemented yet. I am seriously thinking about removing the cycler settings from the filter altogether, and putting them into a trigger (makes more sense there.)

Andrew
Excellent ..Now I understand it well...Thanks to Brad and Andrew! :agree2:

Brad

Re: Re: Announcer kick start ...

winhunter said:
Ok, here is what I did for my first round of trials with this single processor .... snip ... Andrew
:) had almost identical settings to yours ... optimized (or tried to) likewise ... lost my hair in one night ... now I know that spelling was the culprit? :D

Thanks for the Cycler explain ... dimmer switch up another notch :agree2: ... the first vs the most recent draw distinction is important to know, must have missed that in the help file.

Sidebar