New format for 6/49 and Super 7??

I don't know if you heard about it already but our national lottery will change very soon...They want to raised the price for 6/49 tickets to 4$ instead of one and you would get 3 lines or the other option for 6/49 is a raised of 1$ for each ticket so it would cost 2$ for 1 lines...(The bonus number might disappear it is an option that they are looking at at this present time) ...
As for Super 7 it will change instead of 2$ a set of tickets will cost 3$...adding a powerball in it and they don't know yet of how many numbers per lines but a drastic change will happen for this lotto also....
Something is about to be announced by all the lotto corporation around the country....Ho! And Ontario would only be able to play quick picks only and it would be the only province in Canada to do so...
If you ask all of your provincial lottery commission you might get more info...please post what you have under this thread....I'm worrying a lot in the direction that it will take...
:confused:

BOYCOTT IT

If that is the case, we should all boycott this Lotto...
that is the reaction from me.
You can't just allow a bunch of ppl dictate what u must pay in order to have a dream which might not HAPPEN after all.

Brad

yeah this stinks ... no it reeks !!!

What's this?? Are the lotto corps not making enough money already?? They want more?? :rolleyes:

The problem is that most ppl won't give this a second thought and plop their $$ down regardless of any increase ... so they lose a few hardcores like us but the 'new' price will more than make up for that ... I fear that BCLC may join this rip-off too :dang:

TO BRAD

let's see what BCLC would have to say about this...

I hope members here boycot this crap unless some are addicted to it, or just WEAK...

time to play combo aggressively

The time has come Brad to play combo BC/49 cause we might not have this option anymore IF BC/49 follows suits...

peter

Dennis, damn you I can't read French, can't you find an english link, your being a real **** disturber :lol: I'm going to E-mail the lotto corp here, they can kiss my ass if they change!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snides

peter said:
Dennis, damn you I can't read French, can't you find an english link, your being a real **** disturber :lol: I'm going to E-mail the lotto corp here, they can kiss my ass if they change!!!!!!!!!!!!

Using the babblefish translator you get this.. (not perfect, but readable..)

The ticket of 6/49 expensive?

Dominic Fugère - Newspaper of Montreal

A rise in price for the tickets of the 6/49? A new type of play for Super Lotto 7? The commission interprovinciale of the lotteries -- to which belonged Lotto-Quebec -- currently examines several possibilities to improve the profitability of the great lotteries pancanadiennes.
Consent even of Lotto-Quebec, in his annual report, "Lotto 6/49 has been in loss speed for several years. New ideas to start again this product are currently being studied ".

According to Patricia McQueen, analyst of the sector of the lotteries for International Gaming and Wagering Business Newspaper , a rise in the price of the 6/49 would belong to the solutions considered. "a rise of the price would bring a rise of the first prizes which, in their turn, will make increase the sales", she says. Super the 7, which knew its best year in 2003, could also be remelted.

According to Mrs. McQueen, the lottery could adopt the Powerball format, popular in the United States.

It is in a lottery of the Powerball type that Jack McWhittaker gained 300 US M$ last December, that is to say the largest price ever granted in a lottery.

not sure where dennis got the $4 for 3 lines bit from.. guess he made that part up.. :rolleyes:

Snides said:
Using the babblefish translator you get this.. (not perfect, but readable..)

not sure where dennis got the $4 for 3 lines bit from.. guess he made that part up.. :rolleyes:
I was not referring to this article at all...I saw that article only after posting my comments.....I guess Snides made that part up... :dang: And it is no jokes that they want to implied only quick picks for Ontario...According to one of my long time friend from lotto-Québec ...I never made anything up...This is why I'm asking you to inquire more... The article is the proof that something is going on in the world of Canadian lotteries...
Snides I'm ready to let it go and continue to ignore you but do not ever again go after me ...
Because I would drive you crazy for sure....And that even behond the grave of your ignored list....
:dang:

Snides

Dennis Bassboss said:
Snides I'm ready to let it go and continue to ignore you but do not ever again go after me ...
Because I would drive you crazy for sure....And that even behond the grave of your ignored list....
:dang:

good god man..

not that i entirely understand what you mean by that first sentence.. but it wasn't meant as an insult toward you. I was just implying that the article you posted a link to didn't say anything about what the prices would increase to, so i was unsure where you got the info..

as far as driving me crazy, how do you know that i'm not already crazy? :confused: :bounce2: :nuts: :pimp:

Snides said:
good god man..

not that i entirely understand what you mean by that first sentence.. but it wasn't meant as an insult toward you. I was just implying that the article you posted a link to didn't say anything about what the prices would increase to, so i was unsure where you got the info..

as far as driving me crazy, how do you know that i'm not already crazy? :confused: :bounce2: :nuts: :pimp:

In that case please accept my deepest apology....Sincerely...Believe me I posted what I have heard from the sources that I have in good faith only to inform people....Don't expect the Lotteries Corporations to tell us long before the implementation of these changes...It is not in their good manners...

Sidebar