May 3 Discussion

peter

Looking at my last digit number chart.
HOT,46,39,31,7,27,9,44,2,24,4,45,41,17.
COLD, 26,48,22,3,37,25.

Beaker

peter said:
So Beaker, Have I screwed up your number selection yet? I'm getting close to my picks, another hr.
I don't know yet - I'll wait for your picks :lol:

I like the look of Ben's picks also - could be another winner there :eek: except no LD 0 :worry:

Some good sets on the boards for this one :agree2:

Randal

Okay guys.. It's time to put Rebeckah's self fulfilling prophecy principle to good use. Today will be a carry over day and there's no if's and's or butts about it (haha.. I said butts instead of buts!!!). Anyway expect to see a carry over folks, if you want to win then stop buying tickets because it's not going to happen due to the fact that my will will determine the outcome of this draw.

Thanks for reading.

Beaker

Randal said:
Okay guys.. It's time to put Rebeckah's self fulfilling prophecy principle to good use. Today will be a carry over day and there's no if's and's or butts about it (haha.. I said butts instead of buts!!!). Anyway expect to see a carry over folks, if you want to win then stop buying tickets because it's not going to happen due to the fact that my will will determine the outcome of this draw.

Thanks for reading.
You're too young to gamble :baby: that's why you haven't won QPik boy - wait a few weeks then you're legal :agree:

Some nice sets already !But... I don't think that that many numbers under 10 will show up....Of course I do understand that many are playing some only to cover entirely an area or decade...But I'm not.... :no:

peter

Numbers are up, Dennis take a second look at your long standing position on 28/45, I hate to see you miss out.

Beaker

peter said:
Breaking with my longstanding tradition of posting only 8 numbers, Here are my BEST TWELVE :
Sweet. :agree: Not one number in common. :dance1:

You should never break with tradition :no: cuz your winning tradition may break also :lol:

Good luck with them :agree2:
looks like the AWESOME SET :eek:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Some nice sets already !But... I don't think that that many numbers under 10 will show up....Of course I do understand that many are playing some only to cover entirely an area or decade...But I'm not.... :no:
I see high here also :agree: I'm taking a chance that there is one more low - real low.

Good luck :agree2:

Beaker said:
I see high here also :agree: I'm taking a chance that there is one more low - real low.

Good luck :agree2:
Strange but one of the best set for tonite's 6/49 is posted in the Atlantic wild 5 section :eek: ....That psychic must have come out of a party this morning...or maybe the party is still going on... :lol:

peter

I'm going to play a 12 number wheel, 42 combinations, guarentee of 5 numbers, if 6 quessed. I hate to use the word guess, no such thing in my picks. Selections would be a better word.
Taking a page from Rebekaks book. " I am a winner, therefore I am"

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Strange but one of the best set for tonite's 6/49 is posted in the Atlantic wild 5 section :eek: ....That psychic must have come out of a party this morning...or maybe the party is still going on... :lol:
I know - wild :gunfire:

I was thinking about a small wheel with that one :eek: strange :hair:

Beaker

peter said:
I'm going to play a 12 number wheel, 42 combinations, guarentee of 5 numbers, if 6 quessed. I hate to use the word guess, no such thing in my picks. Selections would be a better word.
Taking a page from Rebekaks book. " I am a winner, therefore I am"
Peter, I hope its you. :agree: One thing for sure, it will be one of us because we are covering 24 numbers. :agree:

If they turn out to be good filters then Dennis Bassboss wins the race :lol:

peter

If Mr Bassboss slides between us with his numbers and skates away with a major win, You and I Beaker will forever be known as " Filter Kings" :lol:

Beaker

peter said:
If Mr Bassboss slides between us with his numbers and skates away with a major win, You and I Beaker will forever be known as " Filter Kings" :lol:
Got to watch - he's due. Thankfully, I have some of his numbers and 1 of his hints, unlike your awesome contribution :p: :lol:

Beaker

The three of us are covering 31 different numbers. Now, if we can't hit out of that, we need to rethink some things here - I'm thinking. :dizzy:

A smart player might play the remaining numbers :eek:

...let's see 1 - 5- 13 - 16 -17 .... :dance1:

Looks like Maggie has alot of them covered. Got to watch Maggie - she's been quiet lately - going to :smash: when you least expect :eek:

Sidebar